Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    That's because the marriage (and MJ) is the only thing people really care about.
    I wouldn't say that. I think when it comes to how people feel about Peter and MJ's relationship, it's very relevant.

I mean, the marriage was like the most relevant plot point there, we know that they were planing that since 2004 and is the main reason of why it happened in the first place, so is not a surprised. Still i care for both Peter and MJ relationship, becuase frankly they are better together than apart and none of the stuff that what we got after it was worth losing it. As for the rest, honestly the only one that i would have problems fixing is Harry's resurrection (and boy that was pointless), it would be hard to make his death canon again without entering in clone related issue.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

NICK SPENCER & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)

Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA

Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY

LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!

• The Order of the Web faces Sin-Eater. And if you saw what Sin-Eater did to Spider-Man in ASM #49, you know just how much trouble the other Spiders are in!

• Also, what is Mary Jane Watson’s part in “Last Remains”? Don’t miss this chapter that raises her stakes by about a million times!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...solicitations/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well, damn. Seriously hoping that doesn't bode ill for Mary Jane.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Are we going to find out how she got back from Montana?

What's going on with the movie?

Was this supposed to be set after or concurrent with her book?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see them undoing Spidey's secret identity any time soon.
    True, but we never know. Look what Bendis did to Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we going to find out how she got back from Montana?

What's going on with the movie?

Was this supposed to be set after or concurrent with her book?
    Those are all very good questions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Well, damn. Seriously hoping that doesn't bode ill for Mary Jane.
    I don't understand why MJ is involved when it seems only spiders are involved. Maybe her powers from Spider-Island will finally reappear? I would love to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    True, but we never know. Look what Bendis did to Superman.
    Yeah, but Bendis has always been pretty flippant about the concept. It became a joke how often Ultimate Peter got unmasked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't understand why MJ is involved when it seems only spiders are involved. Maybe her powers from Spider-Island will finally reappear? I would love to see that!
    Mary Jane's involved because she's a very important part of Peter's life and Kindred seems hellbent on dismantling said life. That said, her having her Spider-Island powers come back would be nice to see, too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mary Jane's involved because she's a very important part of Peter's life and Kindred seems hellbent on dismantling said life. That said, her having her Spider-Island powers come back would be nice to see, too.
    That doesn't have much sense, actually. I mean, in that case, why isn't Kindred prowling Aunt May and several other friends of Peter? Besides, I think he previously said that he had no interest in hurting Peter's beloved ones. (I think). He was even mad at Peter when he revealed his secret identity back to Black Cat, because Kindred said he "dragged her back into this nightmare". I really don't understand who the Webs could be this Kindred guy, but I don't see any sense in his actions. He said he wanted to make Peter suffer, but not involving his beloved ones; and yet, this creep cause a riot through New York where the Sin-Eater and his followers are playing Punisher for the minor offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    That doesn't have much sense, actually. I mean, in that case, why isn't Kindred prowling Aunt May and several other friends of Peter? Besides, I think he previously said that he had no interest in hurting Peter's beloved ones. (I think). He was even mad at Peter when he revealed his secret identity back to Black Cat, because Kindred said he "dragged her back into this nightmare". I really don't understand who the Webs could be this Kindred guy, but I don't see any sense in his actions. He said he wanted to make Peter suffer, but not involving his beloved ones; and yet, this creep cause a riot through New York where the Sin-Eater and his followers are playing Punisher for the minor offenses.
    I think it'll make more sense once we find out who Kindred really is.

Spencer has said that what Kindred wants is what is important about him/her, we will see if his actions make any amount of sense once they are revealed. Or if they at least made sense for the characther, villains logic is screwy sometimes, Eddie knows a few things about that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Spencer has said that what Kindred wants is what is important about him/her, we will see if his actions make any amount of sense once they are revealed. Or if they at least made sense for the characther, villains logic is screwy sometimes, Eddie knows a few things about that.
    Yeah, good point there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I mean, the marriage was like the most relevant plot point there, we know that they were planing that since 2004 and is the main reason of why it happened in the first place, so is not a surprised. Still i care for both Peter and MJ relationship, becuase frankly they are better together than apart and none of the stuff that what we got after it was worth losing it. As for the rest, honestly the only one that i would have problems fixing is Harry's resurrection (and boy that was pointless), it would be hard to make his death canon again without entering in clone related issue.
    Because being married has everything to do with being a superhero./s

I always that Slott gave Harry a better ending than Michelinie did.