Extraordinary Member

Default Fred Flintstone vs. Yogi Bear

The two Icons of Hanna-Barbera duke it out.

Who wins, the patriach of the Stone Age Family, or the Smarter-Than-Average Bear?

I’m pretty sure Fred has several moments of being blatantly superhuman, whereas Yogi... likes to steal Pic-a-Nic Baskets.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’m pretty sure Fred has several moments of being blatantly superhuman, whereas Yogi... likes to steal Pic-a-Nic Baskets.
    Yogi is still a bear though

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Yogi is still a bear though
    A cartoon bear though. Fred looks slightly bigger and heavier than Yogi.

Fred has multiple superhuman feats. He also has showings that completely contradict those feats lol. But yeah, he's done enough to suggest he can probably throw Yogi head over heels repeatedly
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Fred has multiple superhuman feats. He also has showings that completely contradict those feats lol. But yeah, he's done enough to suggest he can probably throw Yogi head over heels repeatedly
    Fred just starting and stopping that car daily on his way to work put him way over average human. I think he has a bit of a glass jaw myself, but Yogi isn't taking him out.