Page 249 of 719 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Drunken Unicorn Style is a thing, thanks to Held.
    More like ... "Drun- *hic* dere's uh Unihorn ... corn."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is there a school of the Bull, by chance ?

Ishtar could likely espouse the merits of "headbutt everything".
    There was. Until they stepped to the Crane School.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Drunken Unicorn Style is a thing, thanks to Held.
    The Unicorn has been Drinking. My Shingan's Asleep.
    And the Galloping went back to Nevada, 'cause Crazy Horn had to take a leak-!

Space Vegas, full of escapism from everything but melancholy

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    There was. Until they stepped to the Crane School.

Still need to make this happen.

We been talkin' bout it since what ... the first timeskip ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Still need to make this happen.

We been talkin' bout it since what ... the first timeskip ?
    Depending on how this current quest tests Ochazuke and company, there may come a tipping point where he'll seek Ishtar out personally, timeline permitting.

For now, I suppose we can think of this period as that part in Rocky 2 where Balboa and Creed have the intercut between training montages.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Depending on how this current quest tests Ochazuke and company, there may come a tipping point where he'll seek Ishtar out personally, timeline permitting.

For now, I suppose we can think of this period as that part in Rocky 2 where Balboa and Creed have the intercut between training montages.
    Hm ... well, there's certainly been tension growing between them; might be a nice return to their first meeting.

I look forward to seeing how the Spider treats Ochazuke and Co. though, been a fun read so far.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Ok, kicking off Etrinas side story.....takes place two months before the end of the time skip so its a bit of a jump ahead, but it should leave most of the people who want to be involved with a timeframe they're not otherwise distracted in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm. Could Zaofan x Sasheem be Fite Bois 2.0?
    It's likely going to come to that point. They'll be a buddy cop movie, where one's a loose cannon and the other's the straight man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    It's likely going to come to that point. They'll be a buddy cop movie, where one's a loose cannon and the other's the straight man.
    Who is who?

I thought Zao was the straight man, till he showed the world why he's the undefeated Rock Paper Scissors champ of the universe.

It's how he got on Capsule of The World, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ok, kicking off Etrinas side story.....takes place two months before the end of the time skip so its a bit of a jump ahead, but it should leave most of the people who want to be involved with a timeframe they're not otherwise distracted in.
    Unfortunately joining would spoil my timeline shenanigans :P

Though I do want to join.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A concept: During Sarada's hiatus, Erosa trains her butt off, rising to the third strongest person in the group and able to challenge the likes of Hellfighter Parsley and demi-GoD Ishtar. Then, Sarada makes her return, suddenly blonde and cloaked in a gold aura...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    You know it's going to be a messed up movie when Sasheem is the straight man.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A concept: During Sarada's hiatus, Erosa trains her butt off, rising to the third strongest person in the group and able to challenge the likes of Hellfighter Parsley and demi-GoD Ishtar. Then, Sarada makes her return, suddenly blonde and cloaked in a gold aura...
    She's had sufficient grief I suppose.

The amusing thing though, is that she's like, "I gotta save Ishtar" ... hasn't.

:P

(kidding here)

Arx Inosaan

I have returned from my trip. Anything important I missed?

Retired Overlord

Better yet, Erosa becomes THE Strongest character in the game over the time skip and then Sarada makes her return and realizes at some point the Id surpassed her...

....She skips right past SSJ and into SSJ2

Retired Overlord

Unfortunately joining would spoil my timeline shenanigans :P

Though I do want to join.
    Curses....will, she can still show up late or to the after party "events" and get away with it. Assuming you get to your plot point before we get to far in.

Also, when would be a good time to have Cthylla show up for Ishtars deal?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She's had sufficient grief I suppose.

The amusing thing though, is that she's like, "I gotta save Ishtar" ... hasn't.

:P

(kidding here)
    She's giving Ishtar a chance to save herself. I figure once you post the next parts of your side quest, she'll make preparations to come get her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I have returned from my trip. Anything important I missed?
    Not much except side quest stuff. Hope you had a good/fun trip!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!