257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Well good to know Xavier has stricter immigration standards than North Korea.

Astonishing Member

Lol, we’ll gotta protect those magic flowers. I’ll try Excalibur and maybe marauders, if I hear really good things I might try some of the others

Excalibur is a sure pick for me, I love all the characters.
    Marauders for the same reason, even if, it's a shame Nightcrawler isn't here.

I'll try X-men and New Mutants.
    But X-force and Fallen Angels don't interest me so far.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

I would be interested in Marauders but it's lead by Kitty Pryde. Not doing that again over Storm for the same reason I didn't like Gold.

I don't see Nightcrawler anywhere in any book. If that is so, this new era can go to H E double hockey sticks as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I would be interested in Marauders but it's lead by Kitty Pryde. Not doing that again over Storm for the same reason I didn't like Gold.

I don't see Nightcrawler anywhere in any book. If that is so, this new era can go to H E double hockey sticks as far as I am concerned.
    Hickman said Kurt is acting as a head of state. Bet he shows up in Wave 2.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 07-26-2019 at 06:41 AM.

He had a cameo in Hickman's first issue so I guess there are plans for him.

I am pretty sure that Fallen Angels will be the first book to be cancelled. Not interested in that one at all.
    I will pick up all other X-books, even though the concept for Marauders is a bit silly. (Is this title really a part of a new era for X-Men? Adventures on a pirate ship? Really?!?) Too bad that this is Storm’s only book. (But hey, Lockheed is back!)
    X-Men, New Mutants and X-Force will probably be the most succesful books, even though Rogue and Gambit (and possibly Jubilee) will bring readers to Excalibur. Betsy Braddock’s several identities and bodies have probably hurt her - I don’t think the casual reader knows who she is anymore. But I was a huge fan of Excalibur’s original run and have hopes for this one.
    I find it a bit odd that ”New” Mutants feature mutants that have been around for almost 40 years. I don’t really see this as moving forwards.
    I guess I had higher hopes for this reboot. This doesn’t seem groundbreaking in the way that Morrison’s New X-Men did.
    But hey: Jean gets two books! Yay!

Man, so much hate for Fallen Angels. Is no one interesting in some ninja assassin Psylocke stories?

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Man, so much hate for Fallen Angels. Is no one interesting in some ninja assassin Psylocke stories?

Me too.. More than for a Summers Reunion book, that's for sure. Or a book focusing on magic.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

You mean a Psylocke book that doesn't start Psylocke and a Cable book that doesn't star Cable?

I guess some peopel aren't going to give Kwannon a chance. Ah well.

I guess some peopel aren't going to give Kwannon a chance. Ah well.
    Which confuses the hell out of me. Betsy has her original body back, is reconnecting with her original roots, is a prominent member in the first wave of X-books and her counterpart is in a book about mutants that don't think they have a place or are good enough. I feel like i'm missing something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Kwannon is a character that only exists because Fabien Nicienza didn't do his homework. Adding Wi-fi to that is just begging for people not to read it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Kwannon is a character that only exists because Fabien Nicienza didn't do his homework. Adding Wi-fi to that is just begging for people not to read it.
    Yeah but it just reeks of people dismissing it out of hand instead of giving it a fair shake. Than again I guess you can make the argument that the other titles just look more interesting.

Has Cable and X-23 interacted at all?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

Has Cable and X-23 interacted at all?
    They did on the last Cable solo