Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

It's worth noting that Blue Beetle, Static, and Miss Martian were all members of the Teen Titans just before that point, but had all left. Damian had been a guest star there too, but was quickly shooed out. The notion of them forming a new team wasn't beyond imagining.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's worth noting that Blue Beetle, Static, and Miss Martian were all members of the Teen Titans just before that point, but had all left. Damian had been a guest star there too, but was quickly shooed out. The notion of them forming a new team wasn't beyond imagining.
    Oh, I believe it could have happened - I have simply been unable to find an interview or article saying that it was planned on happening.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, I believe it could have happened - I have simply been unable to find an interview or article saying that it was planned on happening.
    I randomly found and read the interview (or at least a transcript of it) from Spencer like two days ago. I'll try to find it again so I can link it; basically he was planning to have that arc in Supergirl as a possible backdoor pilot to a new YJ series. He was gonna use Supergirl interacting with the other characters to build her up as a leader, and after establishing some quick chemistry and dynamics between the whole roster, hopefully they'd let him write a team book about them all.
    Last edited by DropOfSaturn; 07-29-2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Typo

So it looks like the original interview was on the old Newsrama domain, so the link doesn't work anymore, but all of the relevant quotes are still in this thread:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/nick-...757533/?page=1
    Last edited by DropOfSaturn; 07-29-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DropOfSaturn View Post
    So it looks like the original interview was on the old Newsrama domain, so the link doesn't work anymore, but all of the relevant quotes are still in this thread:

AWESOME! Thank you so much! I will update this week's post!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

The Wayback Machine can sort that out.

web.archive.org
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The Wayback Machine can sort that out.

web.archive.org
    Here's what I found: http://web.archive.org/web/201303230...irl-plans.html

It seems like the quotes are mostly tweets (which are likely deleted or protected at this point, since Spencer is basically not on social media anymore after Secret Empire).

It seems like the quotes are mostly tweets (which are likely deleted or protected at this point, since Spencer is basically not on social media anymore after Secret Empire).
    Ah. My mistake

Ah. My mistake
    Not a mistake - I was just adding some context.

Yeah, the tweet linked in the article is deleted, presumably because his whole account was - and it's not archived.

Yeah, the tweet linked in the article is deleted, presumably because his whole account was - and it's not archived.
    I will have to add it to the wiki tonight!

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

And that's why Steph is the brains of this operation. Tehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    And that's why Steph is the brains of this operation. Tehehe.
    I love that pic, especially because it's a fun exaggeration of their dynamic from #14!

Honestly, I miss this Steph and Damian dynamic;

And later on, Steph helps Damian come out of his shell as a kid some more on the trampoline.