Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

With all that in mind; what is there really to contradict Frieza taking out planet Vegeta?
    We don't see it, he had an entire undefined army, a guy challenging him says nothing to the experience of anything but that.

-Bardock was a weak soldier. Unlike in the special, which had him ranked with a PL just under King Vegeta's, in canon he was only one of the strongest low class soldiers. Yet he managed to make it pass Frieza's army in order to face Frieza directly. If one low class did that, than it is obvious that Frieza's soldiers at that time weren't that powerful so they really would not be able to do much of anything to help him in taking out the planet.
    Considering what gets advanced for people who would themselves otherwise be low class on that scale, that doesn't say much of anything either, unless you are joining in with things like moonbusting and what have you being SMvFL.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    Well even if he didnt do it solo and had help from dodoria and zarbon,considering its a 10 g planet,they still needed to fire off very powerful blasts to destroy it,so that still shows they are in the small plant destroying range or moon+ level.
    I can get behind that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    We don't see it, he had an entire undefined army, a guy challenging him says nothing to the experience of anything but that.
    Those soldiers would have obliterated Bardock before he would come anywhere near Frieza's ship had they been worth a damn.

Considering what gets advanced for people who would themselves otherwise be low class on that scale, that doesn't say much of anything either, unless you are joining in with things like moonbusting and what have you being SMvFL.
    By low class the Saiyans aren't that powerful. Raditz was regarded as a low class, yet also as an "Elite"(by himself mostly). So we have a guy who is at best the top of the line "low class" Saiyan warrior. Meaning at best Bardock would be near or on par with Raditz in terms of power.

If someone like that could get passed an army of Frieza's soldiers, what does that say about them? Could they really be of any help in one shotting a 10G planet? Really? Zarbon and Dodoria I can see. The fodder? Not so much.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    Well even if he didnt do it solo and had help from dodoria and zarbon,considering its a 10 g planet,they still needed to fire off very powerful blasts to destroy it,so that still shows they are in the small plant destroying range or moon+ level.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have another fernbuster!

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    What's a fernbuster?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What's a fernbuster?
    I wrote plant buster not planet ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Oh rofl,haha ^^ plant buster ^^My bad.didnt notice

Those soldiers would have obliterated Bardock before he would come anywhere near Frieza's ship had they been worth a damn.

By low class the Saiyans aren't that powerful. Raditz was regarded as a low class, yet also as an "Elite"(by himself mostly). So we have a guy who is at best the top of the line "low class" Saiyan warrior. Meaning at best Bardock would be near or on par with Raditz in terms of power.

If someone like that could get passed an army of Frieza's soldiers, what does that say about them? Could they really be of any help in one shotting a 10G planet? Really? Zarbon and Dodoria I can see. The fodder? Not so much.
    I already wrote that freeza's troops have no ability to fire powerful ki blasts,as evident when they use hand mounted guns to channel their ki and when they got one shotted by 1.5 k PL krillin and gohan.

Even goku and piccolo didnt get one shotted by 1.2 k PL raditz,so those guys must have been super weak,like most of freeza's troops.

Anyways he wont believe it though ^^Reason cos it was never shown in the manga ^^
    Last edited by buutenks; 03-20-2015 at 12:51 PM.

I am ashamed that I didn't figure that out myself.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

I am ashamed that I didn't figure that out myself.
    ye can happen,easy to overlook when your mind is focused on other things.

Also 28 pages,wow.

Still though conclusion to fight WW wins due to speed and lasso?

I'll put it like this. How far beyond all of them do you figure Master Roshi was then?

I'll put it like this. How far beyond all of them do you figure Master Roshi was then?
    U actually think roshi moon busting is legit?While piccolo jr going all out only vaped an island?

Also,roshi buffed up only destroyed a mountain and second time he destroys the moon,quite a large leap dont u agree?

Roshi moon busting is very iffy.

Frieza's soldiers you mean? I'd personally think they are in the Roshi-Beginning of Z Goku range of power tbh.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Even if u take the attack it that roshi did destroy it and dont count it as SvsFL,he was buffed and used his max kameha and as shown his power level could have easily multipied.

And freeza's troops besides zarbon and dodoria and the ginyu force never showed they can fire off ki blasts on their own,much less powerful ones.

His troops are a moot point,only ones worth mentioning are zarbon,dodoria and ginyu force.

Frieza's soldiers were laughing at the nameks 1000 power level reading when they first showed up. They can't be THAT weak.

Frieza's soldiers you mean? I'd personally think they are in the Roshi-Beginning of Z Goku range of power tbh.
    Okay, aside from that range including Piccolo then, do you think Roshi's moon busting is legitimate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Frieza's soldiers were laughing at the nameks 1000 power level reading when they first showed up. They can't be THAT weak.
    Hmm forgot about that,still 1+ k PL yet still cannot fire ki blasts on their own.So you really want to believe these guys can do serious damage with their hand mounted guns which were shown can only do piercing damage at best.

The troops are a moot point,since they cannot do much damage with their hand mounted cannons.

If you want ill will post scans of how powerful those guns are and how they work.