Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Infinity Wars Prime, wtf just happened ?.
    This issue was great especially after the the very substandard Infinity Countdown issues.
    Prime kicked ass. Did NOT see that moment coming! Looks like Infinity Wars is not gonna be playing around!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Infinity Wars Prime, wtf just happened ?.
    This issue was great especially after the the very substandard Infinity Countdown issues.
    I think that was Gamora.

The sword and the familiarity seems to point at Gamora all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    I think that was Gamora.

The sword and the familiarity seems to point at Gamora all the way.
    I was thinking Mistress Death during the solicitations but now I am also leaning towards Gamora.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

This might be my favorite cover ever:

Baby Thanos

The infinity wars editor says Thanos death was planned by him as its part of him killing future thanos in cates comic run.

where's Eric the Red when you need him?

BANNED

I suspect Requiem is either Nebula, Gamora or Death. However, I wasn't impressed with Thanos 'death'. It felt WAY too easy for my liking. And it just feels like it's something that'll end up being false as we know Thanos will rise again, possibly more powerful and dangerous than ever.

It's also perplexing that he died at all considering that, well you know, Death made him virtually immortal and unkillable, thus why I think Mistress Death may be behind this. She may not be Requiem, but she could be the one pulling the strings, if you know what I mean. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I suspect Requiem is either Nebula, Gamora or Death. However, I wasn't impressed with Thanos 'death'. It felt WAY too easy for my liking. And it just feels like it's something that'll end up being false as we know Thanos will rise again, possibly more powerful and dangerous than ever.

It's also perplexing that he died at all considering that, well you know, Death made him virtually immortal and unkillable, thus why I think Mistress Death may be behind this. She may not be Requiem, but she could be the one pulling the strings, if you know what I mean. Thoughts?
    didn't they already reveal it to be Nebula?

It was heavily implied to be Nebula and she is behind events in Asgardians of the Galaxy but it could very well be Gamora as it fits with her current motivations
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Amazing Member

It's definitely be Thane. Requiem must be THANE!!

He survives the God quarrel somehow, revenges on his daddy, and then conducts requiem from him with whatever reason.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

No chance of it being Sui-San, eh? Would it be too dark and twisted if they retconned it so that Sui-San was actually one of the many mortal guises of Death, who fell in love with A'lars, bore him children, including Thanos, who eventually kills her? Never mind, forget I said anything. An Oedipal, necro-amorous Thanos would completely ruin the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    No chance of it being Sui-San, eh? Would it be too dark and twisted if they retconned it so that Sui-San was actually one of the many mortal guises of Death, who fell in love with A'lars, bore him children, including Thanos, who eventually kills her? Never mind, forget I said anything. An Oedipal, necro-amorous Thanos would completely ruin the character.
    A resurrected Sui-San would be very interesting. Lady Death's new Servant/Avatar, who's been alive for years but kept hidden by Death until she found a way to obtain enough power, knowledge and skill to attempt to kill her son. Now that'd be an intriguing revelation to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    It's definitely be Thane. Requiem must be THANE!!

He survives the God quarrel somehow, revenges on his daddy, and then conducts requiem from him with whatever reason.
    Requiem imo is a female, Gamora, Nebula or even Mistress Death, take your pick.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Confirmed today that Gamora killed Thanos.

Which is totally acceptable. She is one of the few that realistically can.

Also, baby Thanos was hilarious again today in CGR.