Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    lol because he knows its a load of shite
    yep bullshit.

At one stage I thought Aiden (Poldark) Turner would be good, but at 6 ft (supposedly - he always looks smaller on screen) he's probably too tall.

You guys would be horrible casting directors lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

I really like his bone structure and body type for the part. I need to see him in other things because i’ve only him Kingsmen and didn’t find it all that memorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Tom Hardy for the love of god.
    That would have been great but it’s too late.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Peter Dinklage
    He could actually be really good Puck.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Kurt Russell back in the 90's would have been a great Logan(see Escape from New York/LA) but I'm not feeling his son.
    Kurt Russell is another great “could have been” choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Kurt Russell is another great “could have been” choice.
    I like to pretend there was a Kurt Russell as Logan, Angela Bassett as Ororo, James Cameron produced, Katheryn Bigelow directed X-Men movie series from the mid 90's. And that all this Singerverse was just a horrible nightmare.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

This is probably going to be a hot topic until Marvel Studios actually announces a cast. Since it'll likely be years from now, the list of preferred actors is sure to change. After all, Hugh Jackman was a complete unknown when he got the part, but made it work for 17 uncanny years. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel Studios tried a similar approach.

For the moment, though, my top pick is Scott Eastwood. He's not an unknown, being the youngest son of Clint Eastwood. Unlike Jackman, he's shorter than most men, but has the necessary build and grit. I can see him holding down the role for years.

If not Eastwood, my second choice would be Charlie Hunnam. I think his role in Sons of Anarchy showed he could carry himself with the necessary grit. He's a somewhat bigger name than Hunnam at the moment and would probably cost more, but I think for someone replacing Jackman, Marvel Studios will have to spend a little extra.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Scott is 5'11", which is still pretty tall, and definitely above average for men. I know old school comics Logan was definitely channeling some classic Clint(in terms of personality, speech patterns), but his son has an even more narrow, long face, and I see Logan as more of a wider face kinda guy. Charlie has a more wide face, for sure, but he just bombed as King Arthur on the big screen, and in 5 years time when they are ready to do MCU Logan, he'll be too old to work with a team of college-aged X-Men.

As much fun as it can be to try and pick known actors for the role, I really think they should and probably will go for a cast of unknowns for almost all the X-Men, especially if Disney+ is in high gear by then and they use the same cast for films and the series(which seems to be the angle they are going for with WandaVision, Bucky/Falcon, and Loki). That would be the ideal situation, to have blockbuster films every few years, with a season or two of small screen action inbetween, continuing to flesh out the characters before the next big movie.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

My first choice would have been Tom Hardy but yeah after Venom success the dream is dead lol. I think Travis Fimmel (Ragnar from the Vikings series) could have been great as Wolverine but unfortunately I think he's too old now.

I do agree with yogaflame and MarvelMaster616, an unknown actor for the role makes more sense.

They shouldnt be casting anyone who's pushing or in their 40s for Logan. The actor should ideally be about 30

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Where is that Danny Devito petition?
    Is he 5'3 like Wolverine is supposed to be?

I would pick a unknown actor the is short and can do a Canadian accent. He would also need to be young but look like an adult. On the harry side as well. With dark wild hair.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Is he 5'3 like Wolverine is supposed to be?
    I think Devito is 5'0.

Here's a pic for some reference.
    Devito.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I would pick a unknown actor the is short and can do a Canadian accent. He would also need to be young but look like an adult. On the harry side as well. With dark wild hair.
    Its really not vital that Logan has a Canadian accent. He may have been born there but with memory loss and havent spent decades traveling the world, he wouldnt necessarily have one. I hope whichever actor they get, isnt pressured to try and fake one

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    You guys would be horrible casting directors lol
    Well, not as terrible as the one who cast Sansa, Cyclops and Storm in X:Apocalypse.