Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He was but I dont recall him doing anything worth being executed over. Monet, an ally of Magneto's is also a part of the club
    Yeah and on his watch Monet started eating Morlocks and Inhuman prisoners for their bone marrow.

Mighty Member

As has been said Magneto has valid reasons to go after Emma, not the least of which is her mind-controlling him in IVX. And why the hell would the 05 even want to protect Emma from Mags, that makes no sense. It is funny seeing all the Emma fans aghast that Magneto killed some humans in the various Hellfire clubs. When Emma goes around killing people its no big deal, its always "mama is justified in whatever she does". She can imprison fellow mutants into re-education camps in New Tian, she can mind-control/manipulate fellow xmen and slaughter inhumans in IVX, she can be a willing participant and complicit in the whole mothervine fiasco but her defenders will always excuse her actions. Emma deserves whatever Magneto is going to do to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm not losing any sleep over their slaughter. mass murder is pretty common in the marvel universe. no one cares. I'm sure that Emma has overlooked murder at the Club before. I seem to remember a contest between she and Selene involving the death of their hookups.
    Yess I loved that issue.

And it involved Selene and Emma having a contest on who could first make some idiot Hellfire goon fall in love with them.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 07-11-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    As has been said Magneto has valid reasons to go after Emma, not the least of which is her mind-controlling him in IVX. And why the hell would the 05 even want to protect Emma from Mags, that makes no sense. It is funny seeing all the Emma fans aghast that Magneto killed some humans in the various Hellfire clubs. When Emma goes around killing people its no big deal, its always "mama is justified in whatever she does". She can imprison fellow mutants into re-education camps in New Tian, she can mind-control/manipulate fellow xmen and slaughter inhumans in IVX, she can be a willing participant and complicit in the whole mothervine fiasco but her defenders will always excuse her actions. Emma deserves whatever Magneto is going to do to her.
    They're both genocidal maniacs who need to be put down... but they're also two of the few good villains the X-Men have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Yes, exactly! Get with the rules! Emma did no wrong!

Yes, exactly! Get with the rules! Emma did no wrong!

I have a question for you. Do you believe Psylocke was justified in murdering Magneto?
    I mean, considering Mags past and the fact that he had secrets with Mystique and co., I can see why Besty had her doubts. I think it was justified, even Erik said ''I deserve no less''. What I don't like is the fact that Psylocke murdered so many people in the past years, so I don't get why she was moralising Mags. Also, IMO, Magneto was stronger than her so he should have won.

Magneto's my favorite character because he's interesting and tragic, not because he's perfect.

Exactly. Well said.
    Last edited by Magneto; 07-11-2018 at 06:04 PM.

The difference between Emma and Magneto is that Emma stands by her actions, while Magneto has needed at least 4 world class retcons to not make him the biggest monster in Marvel history.

did he even get the chance to retaliate for the mind games she was playing with him back in the New Mutants headmaster days? that was some seriously cruel stuff she and Empath were doing to him.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The difference between Emma and Magneto is that Emma stands by her actions, while Magneto has needed at least 4 world class retcons to not make him the biggest monster in Marvel history.
    bold claim. are you going to back it up with some actual proof? because I have no interest in Emma Frost being killed. but a lot of her villainy was handwaved away in order to make her the friendly "house mom" of Generation X.

Stop, you guys! This Magneto vs Emma thing is making poor Jeen's head hurt!
    xb1face.jpg
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

He was but I dont recall him doing anything worth being executed over. Monet, an ally of Magneto's is also a part of the club

I have a question for you. Do you believe Psylocke was justified in murdering Magneto?
    this is the x-verse. survival of the fittest. it was justified in the sense that she gave him fair warning. she failed. Magneto isn't holding a grudge over it. Emma wasn't as honorable. he has promised to kill her. he'll have his shot. I'm sure that she'll get over it, eventually. or maybe not. she is kind of uber petty.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Stop, you guys! This Magneto vs Emma thing is making poor Jeen's head hurt!
    xb1face.jpg
    At least it's not Storm vs Cyclops all over again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Yep, mass murder happens all the time. Sort of like what happened to around 6 million people in WW2. Good thing Magneto doesn't have any connection to that, or what he's doing now would look really hypocritical.
    sure you want to throw that stone? I seem to remember a certain someone crying about the destruction of Genosha and then trying to mass murder the Inhumans...with sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    At least it's not Storm vs Cyclops all over again lol.
    RIP Scott. Enjoy the time off.