Page 11 of 294 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After hearing the news from Meagan, Cyanna returns to Praxat, "Looks like I'm going back home. I don't know for how long, but you are always welcome to visit me on Chroma." She then leaped up and gave Praxat a hug, "I'm going to miss you." before letting go, "Do me a favor, and please keep an eye on Charco. There is something really wrong with him and I'm worried. I can't do anything for him, I don't think he'd let me. If he get's into real trouble, please call me."
    " I'll miss you too and I promise I'll pay you a visit on Chroma if I have time. Also I will keep a eye on Charco and I will call you if he get's into any trouble," Praxat said. Praxat then takes out her hand book and sketches a illustration of her, Cyanna, Dash and Meagan . Then writes the words friends forever under the illustration.

Praxat then draws a copy of this illustration and hands it to Cyanna.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I'll miss you too and I promise I'll pay you a visit on Chroma if I have time. Also I will keep a eye on Charco and I will call you if he get's into any trouble," Praxat said. Praxat then takes out her hand book and sketches a illustration of her, Cyanna, Dash and Meagan . Then writes the words friends forever under the illustration.

Praxat then draws a copy of this illustration and hands it to Cyanna.
    Taking the drawing, Cyanna smiled broadly, "Friends forever. Take care of yourself, and your, um, family? Family is what you have, not always just what you're born with."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That was when they would realize, it seemed the skill they'd taken for granted had all but been forgotten. It struck Rex first, less a pull than a swaying shift in the breeze...until one after the other they started falling.

With flight nullified, both combatants were abruptly sent to the ground below in the middle of their maneuvers. Spread across the village square invisibly like Spider's silk, all who stepped within in were stricken upon the Woven Path.

Heavy footfalls left the hall of the Elder in the distance as Ochazuke slowly approached the two. His left hand raised slowly at his side, lift partyway towards Charco.

"Explain yourself."
    Upon throwing the infant, he discovered that they were set back down onto the ground, their conflict finally in full view of the others, namely Ochazuke.

Explain himself?

He shouldn't have to explain anything!

Fury brewed near the boiling point, the urge to attack just a single impulse away from realization. Clearly, they all needed to know their place on the pecking order and he would see to that... but...
    Like a flame of a candle being snuffed, his rage subsided and Rex delved back down into his disguise once more.

"Okay, I know this sounds crazy, but.." "Charco" would point to the baby, "She attacked me first! I don't know what her off, maybe diaper rash or some ****."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Upon throwing the infant, he discovered that they were set back down onto the ground, their conflict finally in full view of the others, namely Ochazuke.

Explain himself?

Fury brewed near the boiling point, the urge to attack just a single impulse away from realization. Clearly, they all needed to know their place on the pecking order and he would see to that... but...
    Like a flame of a candle being snuffed, his rage subsided and Rex delved back down into his disguise once more.

"Okay, I know this sounds crazy, but.." "Charco" would point to the baby, "She attacked me first! I don't know what her off, maybe diaper rash or some ****."
    "Gaooo...Gao...?" Baby Erosa looked around, with a confused and frightened expression. She let out a cry and motioned at Charco, then bared her teeth and made a growling noise while tilting her head at him over and over. "Gao! Gao!"

After making their goodbys, Meagan opens the portal and the three of them step through, leaving Earth in good hands.

OOC: Adieu for now
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Tch," Sarada grunted when she found out Meagan was leaving for Chroma right that moment. "What **** timing. Right before we face our more powerful enemy yet, she just up and leaves?"

It was as aggravating as it was suspect. Surely whatever the problem was could have waited. Sarada would never claimed to be an expert on a Guardian's duties, but whatever they were, this was more important. She herself had her own immense duties to stress about, but she was still there and wouldn't be leaving until it was done.

"Whatever. More for me." She shrugged and left the plaza to get her armor out of the wash. Surely by now, it was done and clean. She planned on wearing her royal armor, but a backup never hurt.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

To many, least of all Charco and Erosa, combat was a sporting matter. Even in their company that included the Saiyans, seeking out a fight was subject to flights of fancy. In these violent days, it had slowly become something else; more of a primal need.

It can't have been much more than a half-hour with the Elder.

And yet the clouds of dust handing over the Namekian village, the charred patches of earth among upturned, blue-green grass said enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Gaooo...Gao...?" Baby Erosa looked around, with a confused and frightened expression. She let out a cry and motioned at Charco, then bared her teeth and made a growling noise while tilting her head at him over and over. "Gao! Gao!"
    The pale little bundle squirmed in the dirt, red eyes widened, and her answer was same as it ever was. 'Gao'.

She must have left the others. Whether it was this new transformation or something evolved after she'd been pulled from death, certainly Erosa's stealth shroud had improved. Yet her claws quivered, and the bared fangs held none of the mirth or mischief she usually had when she sought a quarrel. But why?

Explain himself?

With both young beasts ensnared within his technique, Ochazuke cast his view from Erosa to Charco. As he made his case, his expression twisted under a furrowed brow. He nod slowly.

"Perhaps we've expected far too much of you. This is not our world, was it too much to expect you to exercise restraint?" "There will be fight enough without you quarreling amongst each other."

With his right hand, he reached into his cloak pocket. "Far be it for an idle moment to stop you, I suppose that least of all would stop something like this-" He then produced the Black Sphere the Elder Nail had conjured for him; the very same artifact Charco had asked for. "-when what we're looking for is ripe for the taking."

To many, least of all Charco and Erosa, combat was a sporting matter. Even in their company that included the Saiyans, seeking out a fight was subject to flights of fancy. In these violent days, it had slowly become something else; more of a primal need.

It can't have been much more than a half-hour with the Elder.

And yet the clouds of dust handing over the Namekian village, the charred patches of earth among upturned, blue-green grass said enough.

The pale little bundle squirmed in the dirt, red eyes widened, and her answer was same as it ever was. 'Gao'.

She must have left the others. Whether it was this new transformation or something evolved after she'd been pulled from death, certainly Erosa's stealth shroud had improved. Yet her claws quivered, and the bared fangs held none of the mirth or mischief she usually had when she sought a quarrel. But why?

With both young beasts ensnared within his technique, Ochazuke cast his view from Erosa to Charco. As he made his case, his expression twisted under a furrowed brow. He nod slowly.

"Perhaps we've expected far too much of you. This is not our world, was it too much to expect you to exercise restraint?" "There will be fight enough without you quarreling amongst each other."

With his right hand, he reached into his cloak pocket. "Far be it for an idle moment to stop you, I suppose that least of all would stop something like this-" He then produced the Black Sphere the Elder Nail had conjured for him; the very same artifact Charco had asked for. "-when what we're looking for is ripe for the taking."
    "Oh, so I'm the bad guy?"

Anger rekindled as Ochazuke sought to browbeat him with disappointment, which was only made worse when he chose to provoke his avarice by showing him the artifact... his artifact.

He could feel the eyes of the others, of the Namekians, staring at him, and he practically visibly bristled in ill-concealed rage, yet the Strongest would prevail in tempering his murderous impulses... for now.

"Keep the baby away from and me and let's be on our way... shall we?"

Their reckoning was approaching and countless scenarios stewed in his mind, each fighting for his favor to enact once he was ready to unleash it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Yep." Avoca had to pry it open with a crowbar to get inside. The locks on that thing were a bitch and a half, but they stood no chance to the determination of a Saiyan woman with money riding on her being nosy.

I'm glad I won't be here much longer. I can already tell this guy is gonna be a major pain in the ass. She sighed mentally. These jockeys weren't the type to just let money go uncollected because they had a threat levied on them. If anything, they were like those annoying pricks who worked for debt collection agencies. They called, and called, and called, and called, and wouldn't stop no matter how many times she threatened to blow up not just their building, but the planet it was standing on. The fuckers wouldn't stop harassing until she got fed up and just paid them their stupid money.

No, wait. They were worse than debt collectors, but Nevadians showed up at unexpected times to collect their money. Bastard.

"Sure, I learned my lesson. Also, your ship stunk like cheap cologne and even cheaper booze. Never again am I riding in one of your ships."

With that said, she sighed and looked away. "All that being said... thanks for saving Sarada's life. She's been my best friend since we were little girls, and I didn't want to think about what would have happened if she died. Especially since Parsley had also died. So thanks."
    "Err...I mean.."

The Nevadian was silent for a moment, not out of any particular offense, so much as Avoca had caught him at a loss for words. He had expected all manner of argument and posturing--It would have been more troubling if there were not--but the actual expression of gratitude in the midst of the argument had taken the wind out of his sails entirely.

So that's the nature of their relationship, huh? I thought she seemed far too comfortable here, considering she seemed to end up her by sheer coincidence.

Still, true to form, he managed to recover. He shifted slightly, uncomfortably on the patch of ground on which he sat, clearing his throat.

"You give me a bit too much credit." Held replied with a shrug, "I honestly wasn't entirely sure it would work, I just happened to be in the neighborhood and knew if I pulled it off, Sarada would find it awfully hard to make Unicorn jokes."

He paused, rubbing his chin.

"Well, I guess that and I didn't need Ishtar declaring a blood feud because I didn't make a token attempt...But, she'd probably declare a blood feud if she died on my watch anyways..."

Talk about damned if I do, and damned if I don't...I didn't even think about how she'd react if she caught wind of all that, until later, did I? What were we talking about again? Oh!

"Still, I'm glad it managed to work out."

"Oh, so I'm the bad guy?"

Anger rekindled as Ochazuke sought to browbeat him with disappointment, which was only made worse when he chose to provoke his avarice by showing him the artifact... his artifact.

He could feel the eyes of the others, of the Namekians, staring at him, and he practically visibly bristled in ill-concealed rage, yet the Strongest would prevail in tempering his murderous impulses... for now.

"Keep the baby away from and me and let's be on our way... shall we?"

Their reckoning was approaching and countless scenarios stewed in his mind, each fighting for his favor to enact once he was ready to unleash it.
    The energies, thinned, frayed and reconstituted into an ensnarement continued to fall over the two; and yet as soon as Ochazuke revealed the Artifact, just a swiftly he had reconcealed it and clasped his right hand over the left. "Cheh."

His left palm twist towards the boy slowly, the small, weighted motion seemed to press forcefully against somethinf. A faint distortion, a silent flicker like the space between a blink fell over Charco as if a sudden screen of haze fell upon him before just as soon casting itself away. Yet despite the overt energies Saifa Kensaku clasped and redirected, the air of the Namekian village remained quite still.

Any deeper matter outside of their conversation was concealed, and with that Ochazuke released Charco and Erosa.

"It's time we came home." His tone was final.

Later in her room Praxat thinks about what Cyanna said to her, " Family, huh well I guess we're are basically family, yeah that's right we're family. Cyanna, Dash and Meagan might not be my flesh and blood, but they're still family to me!" Praxat said.

Praxat sets up her equipment ," Okay now to get to work on creating that compass that will house The ATE slash Quantum Radar. I should have it done by the time the ship, Jinzi requested arrives !" Praxat said.

Meanwhile Althena is still in Eva's Library and has just finish reading a book on the history of Earth's music. Althena then puts the book up , and takes out another book ," Hmm this is a book on the history of the Earth and it's cultures. Reading this will be very interesting," Althena said.

Althena starts reading the book ," Wonderful Earth has so many interesting and fascinating cultures !" Althena said.

Elsewhere Qaztoh is still at The Socialization Academy for Unruly Juvenile Delinquents & Miscreants. taking her class, and her teacher is a red hair woman wearing glasses," Okay class now I'm going to go over the rules of how to introduce yourselves to some one. Rule one always make eye contact when your introducing yourself to someone, Rule two only smile when it's appointed , rule three use appropriate body language. Rule four before saying your name always say hello or Hi first , rule five offer a handshake or other culturally appropriate greeting, rule six ask questions but don't come on too strong, Rule seven respect a person's space don't be clingy , Rule eight on the first time meet a new person keep the conversation short. Rule nine don't start a conversation by comparing yourself to a person, and Rule ten don't force a person into a conversation," the teacher said.

Qaztoh is on her cell phone looking at a cat video, " Oh **** now that is one F@#king funny cat! You go Kitty you play that damn piano !" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh's puts her phone down and the Teacher walks to Qaztoh's desk and grabs it, " Hey that's mine you can't just F#$king take it!" Qaztoh said.

The teacher gives Qaztoh's a icy stare " You are interrupting class, and you will get your phone back after class is over do I make my self clear young lady. Also there will be none of that foul language in my class understand! the teacher said in a stern tone.

the teacher goes back to her desk and puts Qaztoh's cell phone in the right upper drawer of her desk.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-20-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT: Replies coming tonight after work.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "Err...I mean.."

The Nevadian was silent for a moment, not out of any particular offense, so much as Avoca had caught him at a loss for words. He had expected all manner of argument and posturing--It would have been more troubling if there were not--but the actual expression of gratitude in the midst of the argument had taken the wind out of his sails entirely.

So that's the nature of their relationship, huh? I thought she seemed far too comfortable here, considering she seemed to end up her by sheer coincidence.

Still, true to form, he managed to recover. He shifted slightly, uncomfortably on the patch of ground on which he sat, clearing his throat.

"You give me a bit too much credit." Held replied with a shrug, "I honestly wasn't entirely sure it would work, I just happened to be in the neighborhood and knew if I pulled it off, Sarada would find it awfully hard to make Unicorn jokes."

He paused, rubbing his chin.

"Well, I guess that and I didn't need Ishtar declaring a blood feud because I didn't make a token attempt...But, she'd probably declare a blood feud if she died on my watch anyways..."

Talk about damned if I do, and damned if I don't...I didn't even think about how she'd react if she caught wind of all that, until later, did I? What were we talking about again? Oh!

"Still, I'm glad it managed to work out."
    "Yeah." Avoca had been worried sick those few days Sarada was in a coma. The only times she left her side were when she needed to eat or bathe. Every other waking moment, she was there by her healing pod, hoping silently that the doctors they had left could do something, anything to save her friend. When everything they tried failed, she was close to giving up hope.

Then, she heard from Maiz that Sarada had been healed thanks to the Nevadian that had just arrived. It was too convenient to be a coincidence, she felt, but she wasn't one to look too deeply into things like this. The joy she felt was withheld, but it was beyond measure. That joy was multiplied when she heard that Parsley had somehow been resurrected. Stoicism was a trait all Saiyans shared, but she was on cloud 9.

"Hey, look. I'm really sorry about your ship." She sighed and pulled out a pen and scrap of paper from her pocket. She wrote down an address. "Just... just send it here and it'll get paid." She gave it to him.

Little did Held know, but that address belonged to one of Avoca's exes.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    Once everything is settled on Namek, a flash and they return from the RoSaT. Zurvan smiles.

“A much easier task I am glad to see. The next is also easy, though.....it’s a bit grim.”
    With the fragment of the Aspect's being returned to him, Ochazuke was reminded of their task's enormity. After all, though Zurvan wore the shape of a mortal man, he perceived things at a fundamentally different register.

What was within the Black Sphere he held? The lightless bead was a masterwork crafted from the prayer of a hopeful stranger. Carried within it was the last of a life's work. Nail's sacrifice shone with a vision that cast this small shadow.

A much easier task. For whom?

"The matter is relative in its passage," Ochazuke dryly spoke, "all of it stands to fall grim." He held the sphere, concealed, as he stood before the Aspect of Time. "Speak to it."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

With the fragment of the Aspect's being returned to him, Ochazuke was reminded of their task's enormity. After all, though Zurvan wore the shape of a mortal man, he perceived things at a fundamentally different register.

What was within the Black Sphere he held? The lightless bead was a masterwork crafted from the prayer of a hopeful stranger. Carried within it was the last of a life's work. Nail's sacrifice shone with a vision that cast this small shadow.

A much easier task. For whom?

"The matter is relative in its passage," Ochazuke dryly spoke, "all of it stands to fall grim." He held the sphere, concealed, as he stood before the Aspect of Time. "Speak to it."
    “It is the timeline the Doctor is originally from.” He says.

“Where the nexus is located is....barren. You have seen a dead world once, Ochazuke. Terra. What you will see here...is different. No danger, not that I have seen. But it is still a grim spectacle. One few have ever known.”

The doors open once more.

Surprisingly, Wilhelm steps forward.

“I’ll...go.....”

He smiles a bit sadly.

“I think...I know what Zurvan...means. The burden...of what awaits is......does not sit easily. I can do...this alone if it will...spare everyone.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM