Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She doesn't have to be enrolled in a school to be a student. Teacher and student can be unofficial term. Banshee was acting as the teacher there secondly she is a member of generation x she's listed as one on anniversary issues to trading cards.
    Thirdly the premise of your question is debunked with Emma having a kind and meaningful interaction with Jubilee in Wolverine and Jubilee
    Yes she does. Generation X did not form until Generation X 1 and Blink was dead by then. Phalanx Covenant served as a precursor to that. Banshee was not their teacher in that crossover; he was a senior X-man trying to save them. He took on a different role once they were turned over to him at the school

Blink can be considered an honorary member in the same way that Carol Danvers might be listed as an honorary X-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes she does. Generation X did not form until Generation X 1 and Blink was dead by then. Phalanx Covenant served as a precursor to that. Banshee was not their teacher in that crossover; he was a senior X-man trying to save them. He took on a different role once they were turned over to him at the school

Blink can be considered an honorary member in the same way that Carol Danvers might be listed as an honorary X-man.
    And all of them were dubbed Generation X. Regardless you are diverting from the original point. That Emma went out of her way to help Jubilee and showed genuine concern. And Emma considers Blink her student

No she does not. Banshee acted in the role of a senior X-Men and mentor/teacher. Laying the framework for the school.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-15-2019 at 07:02 PM.

At this point i wonder just how many more characters will be killed off before all the X-titles get cancelled and Hickman begins his "crusade" of making the X-men relevant again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    At this point i wonder just how many more characters will be killed off before all the X-titles get cancelled and Hickman begins his "crusade" of making the X-men relevant again.
    the sad thing is I didnt even think there were that many important characters left around to kill yet Rosenberg continues to surprise me

Mighty Member

I feel like Rosenberg is trying to simply kill off a character issue by issue as some kind of Countdown to Hickman.

At this point, I half expect Dark Phoenix to rain down and fire a beam that kills just X-Men as a grand finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the sad thing is I didnt even think there were that many important characters left around to kill yet Rosenberg continues to surprise me
    Well, not like he can kill of Scott and Logan again so soon, can he? And the really big names are off in Nate's li'l incel Utopia. So I guess he's working with what he's got.

But yeah, at this point, it does seem like he's banking the effectiveness of this run on a plot twist. It's a risky way to go, and I'm not sure he's managed to build enough actual stakes to pull it off, tbh. As others pointed out, the body count at this point has gone from being shocking to kind of a running gag.

Is Rosenberg actively trying to write the lamest death scenes ever? How did this run ever get approved?
    I'm excited about Hickman, but it worries me A LOT that the editorial team will be the same.

Fantastic Member

Yoooo, in that panel where Juggs punches Blockbuster into the the train, is that freakin' Artie & Leech in the window???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Rosenberg did mention that he will kill two more male X-Men in his tweets.

Now that we know they are Chamber and Sunspot. Sunspot 'death' has yet to be told in War of Realms: X-Men.

There won't be any more killings.

BANNED

Does anyone have a feeling that it was Emma who planted the list of to-do in Scott's mind?

Mr. Sinister and the Marauders are on the list.

It's highly possible that Emma was the one who planted the images of Marauders killing Morlocks in the tunnels into Chamber's mind.

Last edited by jalsrix; 05-15-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Does anyone have a feeling that it was Emma who planted the list of to-do in Scott's mind?

Mr. Sinister and the Marauders are on the list.

It's highly possible that Emma was the one who planted the images of Marauders killing Morlocks in the tunnels into Chamber's mind.

Scott and Wolverine have been dead for years. It never made sense how they even would know who to put on that list. This theory makes sense

Wow just wow...I lost 70% of my interest in this book after this issue :/ taking out Chamber, Karma not including Sunspot but adding Juggernaut, Hope, keeping Havok and Multiple Man...le siiiiigh Dani is my only interest I'm continuing to read this now

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But not "FUCK YOU SUMMERS, YOU KILLED ME" dumb
    20190515_235947.jpg
    this is seriously my favorite part
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    “We’re not killers!” when is Scott gonna drop that?
    when all the mutants are dead
    He sets fire to people who are surrendering, they kill him for it and he blames Scott.
    The Marauders are serial Killin clones. Who Chamber thought murdered a bunch of disenfranchised mutants that no one cared about...for the second or third time. most of the xmen are believed dead but yeah let's treat these psychopaths with kid gloves And if Scott hadn't been acting like StickNMyAssclops and distracting Chamber wouldn't have died.
    Are we supposed to sympathize with Chamber? That would be a war crime. If they were military, Chamber would have been summarily executed for what he did.
    Why don't you? he just saw a buncha his fellow ugly mutants.. elderly...kids slaughtered. A group of mutants he was responsible for because Cyclops Jean Grey Xavier is too busy looking cute living in mansions driving sports cars to worry about what's going on in the mutant hood. lol if this was the military you wouldn't have heard about it

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Whats super annoying about Chamber's death is, where were the other xmen? Did Harpoon have invisibility? Isnt one of them psychic?
    ugh dude right?? I wish Chamber had turned the tables and since he doesn't have internal organs instead fueled by his biokinetic psionic energy Harpoons weapon didn't effect him. He didn't even throw it.. .le sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Essex gave up cuz of the page limit.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    This book is so dark and I kind of like it. I do think most of the deaths will be reversed (that they weren't real and Emma is behind something). I hope so at least. I think Emma is faking mutants deaths and she's keeping them safe or putting them to some use. Leave it to Emma Frost to save the mutants.

Or Rosenberg could surprise us and have killed off a lot of important characters.
    Hard to see at the moment how the deaths could be faked.

It's obviously not all an illusion given that Mystique needs to masquerade as Captain America and can receive phone calls from Cyclops.

I'm going to need Mr. Sinister Fire Department book ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazoid View Post
    I'm going to need Mr. Sinister Fire Department book ASAP
    Mr. Sinister Fire Fighter Calendar