Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nope, sorry Jean and Scott's relationship has been little more than an after thought for 14 years where Marvel has actively avoided it at every chance. So blaming their interactions for everything makes no sense when they are few and almost not romantic. (we only had two kisses on so long and both were the last year)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-13-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Scott is a drama king with an insane obsession to help the mutants, they would have to give a very good reason to have him hidden and not go shooting optic blasts to the first Sentinel he sees.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Fred wishes he was half as manly and handsome as Moto Moto.
    Kwannon pukes in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Kwannon pukes in the distance.
    Kwannon is a nerd.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They could just keep Scott hidden. Or keep them separated,
    They could, but like I said, the vision of the franchise in the X-office in the last few years is so regressive and nostalgia-influenced that the idea that Scott does not immediately runs to Jean's arms and they form the best couple evah! does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They could, but like I said, the vision of the franchise in the X-office in the last few years is so regressive and nostalgia-influenced that the idea that Scott does not immediately runs to Jean's arms and they form the best couple evah! does not compute.
    Will they finally have a kid between just them that's A) Not from a clone B) Not from the future C) Not a clone from the future?

Omega Alpha, rest asure, they aren't.
    Jean is going to be with Bishop and Scott wil jump into another relationship very fast too.
    I just don't get the need to be petty with the couple. Specially because as i said they haven't been a thing for more than a decade.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-13-2019 at 12:15 PM.

I want Maddie back

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I want Maddie back
    I like Maddie but sometimes I feel like the X-men would have been better without her.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Omega Alpha, rest asure, they aren't.
    Jean is going to be with Bishop and Scott wil jump into another relationship very fast too.
    I just don't get the need to be petty with the couple.
    I strongly doubt Jean and Bishop's relationship is mentioned ever again after Omega (hell, it might not even get a mention there). It was an afterthought done at the last minute, and Hickman begun to write his story before AoXM, so he won't mention it, and I doubt anyone else will mention much from that event.

I strongly doubt Jean and Bishop's relationship is mentioned ever again after Omega (hell, it might not even get a mention there). It was an afterthought done at the last minute, and Hickman begun to write his story before AoXM, so he won't mention it, and I doubt anyone else will mention much from that event.
    Bean was perfect. What a shame.

I'm neutral with it (nothing againts it i just ship other thing) but I think it will carry over, I just hope there is little drama and at least this time Jean and Scott are treated better than the last time. They can be with other people without the need of denigrating what they had with the other, that's kind of what i think morrison did wrong.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-13-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm neutral with it (nothing againts it i just ship other thing) but I think it will carry over, I just hope there is little drama and at least this time Jean and Scott are treated better than the last time. They can be with other people without the need of denigrating what they had with the other, that's kind of what i think morrison did wrong.
    There is no reason to think it will be carried over.

But if they wanted little drama, having Jean with the man that tried to murder Hope and Cable for 15 years is hardly the best pairing. Hell, I don't see why the two of them or Scott would even want to talk to Jean again if that was the case. I certainly wouldn't in their place.

Well they can always create some contrivance for it not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Well they can always create some contrivance for it not happen.
    Marvel is expert at it, you don't need to worry. They have done it for more than a decade.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-13-2019 at 12:40 PM.