Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Paulie Blade's Avatar

According to Roberta Ingranata's instagram, issue #18 concludes the entire series. Which is... surprising.

Yeah, sad to hear it's ending. It been an enjoyable run. Wonder if a relaunch is imminent of if they'll just let it sit for a bit again.

Not surprising. The series wasn't really doing anything for me. Stuck with it mostly out of nostalgia.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

Incredible Member

Is Cyber Force ending early with #12 as well? They promised to put out 25 issues but I wouldn't be surprised if that's not happening.

Are they still gonna release the Darkness or is it canned as well?

Or was that just a rumor and no one knows whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Are they still gonna release the Darkness or is it canned as well?

Or was that just a rumor and no one knows whats up?
    Matt Hawkins tweets every now and then how he's in the process of writing The Darkness. So yeah, at the moment it's still happening. Not sure about the future of Cyber Force, though.

Mighty Member

Maybe the New Witchblade ending would lead to the Darkness relaunch?

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Blade View Post
    According to Roberta Ingranata's instagram, issue #18 concludes the entire series. Which is... surprising.
    dang, wth. I didn't even realize Aphrodite and Cyber Force were miniseries til like right before Aphrodite ended. Makes me not really trust the Top Cow U for ongoings...
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

Sometimes things are special because they don't last. -- Zhi, Tales from the Loop

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    dang, wth. I didn't even realize Aphrodite and Cyber Force were miniseries til like right before Aphrodite ended. Makes me not really trust the Top Cow U for ongoings...
    Cyber Force was announced as a 24 issue series, but it looks as through it may be ending at 12. I imagine the sales just wernt there.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Cyber Force was announced as a 24 issue series, but it looks as through it may be ending at 12. I imagine the sales just wernt there.
    Ahh, I was unaware of the 24-ish announcement. I was looking forward to a full reboot of the Top Cow U. But hey, saves me money I guess. Still have the all 3 rebooted series in singles, but next time, think I'll just trade wait (which I know, sort of is counterintuitive to supporting them being ongoings).
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

Sometimes things are special because they don't last. -- Zhi, Tales from the Loop

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Darkness art by Daniel Govar
    ^^^Great image of Estacado.

Here are two of my favorite images of Pezzini from Michael Turner (RIP):

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-27-2022 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Is Cyber Force ending early with #12 as well? They promised to put out 25 issues but I wouldn't be surprised if that's not happening.
    https://www.newsarama.com/46518-cybe...ithout-it.html

no end with 11

Sigh. I have a feeling there's no room anymore for the old school TCU.