Page 631 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1315315816216276286296306316326336346356416817311131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not saying the camel is necessarily to blame ... what I'm saying is that if the camel's back might break if a single straw is put on it, then you don't ride that camel. Or put a WWE title on for that matter. A camel in such a state, regardless of whose fault is was that it's in such a state, isn't necessarily the safest or smartest choice to ride.
    you do realize that's not what the xpression is about though right??

your line of thought is baffling. they put the belts on sasha & bayley, and THEN thought "if we dick around sasha one more time she might just quit. well we better take the belts off them before we dick her around again"

And yes in hindsight maybe they shouldn't have put the belts on her in the first place. Maybe the Iconics should have won the belts at the start. Hindsight can be 20/20.
    or they could've just done what they said they were going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    you do realize that's not what the xpression is about though right??

your line of thought is baffling. they put the belts on sasha & bayley, and THEN thought "if we dick around sasha one more time she might just quit. well we better take the belts off them before we dick her around again"

or they could've just done what they said they were going to do.
    And you realize that it's not smart to ride camels who back might break if you put a single straw on their back, right? Because again, that's the point I was making. If she wants to go home, maybe it's best she just take time off. Which obviously works better without the belt.

Maybe they can come up with a situation where they can make it work with her and maybe they can't... either way, the belt should come off her for now.

And you realize that it's not smart to ride camels who back might break if you put a single straw on their back, right?
    what's not smart is to get your camel to the point a single straw is going to break it's back, that's what the xpression is all about

Because again, that's the point I was making. If she wants to go home, maybe it's best she just take time off. Which obviously works better without the belt.
    but she didn't want to go home until after they took the belts, that was the straw that broke the camels back. how many people have to recap that for you before you get it??

Maybe they can come up with a situation where they can make it work with her and maybe they can't... either way, the belt should come off her for now.
    well that makes perfect sense. she's mad because they took the belt off her so the belt should come off of her for now.

what's not smart is to get your camel to the point a single straw is going to break it's back, that's what the xpression is all about

but she didn't want to go home until after they took the belts, that was the straw that broke the camels back. how many people have to recap that for you before you get it??

well that makes perfect sense. she's mad because they took the belt off her so the belt should come off of her for now.
    She might not have wanted to go home prior to taking the belts off of her (or maybe she did, who knows) ... but she was clearly not happy prior to that. That's the point you're not getting. To go back to the camel alalogy, it wasn't the first straw... it was the last. So allowing her to keep the belt doesn't necessarily fix the problem as she's still one straw away from her back breaking. If she's not happy with the belt before Wrestlemania she might not be happy after Wrestlemania even if she still has the belt. Retaining that title that one night might not make her issues go away.

And sure, maybe they could have done more to prevent this situation from happening in the first place. Either way, point being the belt still needed to get off of her. Regardless of whose fault it was that the camel got to that state, you don't want to ride that camel. And that's my point. Maybe they can resolve things to make her happy and maybe they can't... we'll see. Either way, again it's probably better that she not have the belt.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-27-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

Honestly seeing what they just did with Io in NXT, makes it all the more irritating that Vince called Kairi up for no good reason just to stick her in a tag team that barely gets on TV. What a waste.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

why post a link to EVOLVE wiki page??

idk, i think kenny had valid points but realizes twitter feuds look bad for a person in his position in the company.

kenny

seemed appropriate not douchey to me. how did things blow up in his face anyways??
    I'm talking about the tweet to the left that he since deleted.

The tweet you quoted is his backpedal. Kenny is a coward.

Eric Bischoff is back in WWE as executive director of Smackdown. Heyman will be executive director of Raw.
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1144245132675440640

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm talking about the tweet to the left that he since deleted.

The tweet you quoted is his backpedal. Kenny is a coward.
    I'm confused.

What was Kenny talking about?

Ultimate Member

Eric Bischoff is back in WWE as executive director of Smackdown. Heyman will be executive director of Raw.
    Amidst the falling ratings and low ticket sales, somethings need to change.

Granted WWE has a boatload of cash coming in from other sources, no company can be comfortable with what looks like serious customer attrition.

Ultimate Member

Heyman is kind of cool IF they actually let him do his thing. Bischoff is a "wait and see" situation for me however.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm confused.

What was Kenny talking about?
    He's upset that the WWE Network is gonna stream Evolve's tenth anniversary show on the same night as Fight for the Fallen.

And you realize that it's not smart to ride camels who back might break if you put a single straw on their back, right? Because again, that's the point I was making. If she wants to go home, maybe it's best she just take time off. Which obviously works better without the belt.

You make it seem like the WWE would be aware that the camel's back is breaking. As we know from the Moxley podcast, he complained directed to Vince about the direction of his character every week for months and he was still taken by surprise when he didn't want to renew his contract. If anything was building up with Sasha then the company will likely be willfully arrogant or won't care. Niether way it's on them.

You make it seem like the WWE would be aware that the camel's back is breaking. As we know from the Moxley podcast, he complained directed to Vince about the direction of his character every week for months and he was still taken by surprise when he didn't want to renew his contract. If anything was building up with Sasha then the company will likely be willfully arrogant or won't care. Niether way it's on them.
    Honestly I don't know to what degree the WWE is aware of anything. All I'm saying is that given what's going on, the belt is better off not being on her waists at the moment.

It'll be interesting to see if Bischoff will be used as on screen talent as well, of if he's just backstage.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Amidst the falling ratings and low ticket sales, somethings need to change.

Granted WWE has a boatload of cash coming in from other sources, no company can be comfortable with what looks like serious customer attrition.
    I don't see their involvement changing anything as long as the buck still stops with Vince.