Page 296 of 626 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 9381

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    They are real, they just didn't need her help. Nate lays it all out flat for them: the world, the reality, the people were all real.
    Well, according to Jean:
    "The mutants here... Real as they may feel... Are constructs. Our responsability lies in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I want Marvel to treat Jean and Scott like Sue and Reed. Sometimes, Namor or Doom find themselves in the middle but they still ultimately go back to each other.
    Reed Richards is a horrible husband. He's worse than Cyclops worse moments. I think that's a bad wish for the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Reed Richards is a horrible husband. He's worse than Cyclops worse moments. I think that's a bad wish for the couple.
    Reed is loyal, but put his job almost always first.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

You know full well that's not what I meant. I was referring to the long-lasting loyalty and consistency that the Richards' have. Jean and Scott should be the same.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Everybody is bad if one only looks at the bad things. Even Superman and Lois Lane have break up, specially on Marvel were drama invades all relationships, eventually everybody messes up. Doesn't mean they are bad.
    For example Scott through all his story except probably Morrison has been pretty in love with Jean and basically worships her, on hundreds of issues and diferent media.
    __tas314_21.jpg
    crqv4bu5nc331.jpg
    _anime101_16.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-17-2019 at 05:58 PM.

BANNED

The sash emblem is on the wrong hip.

Gotta say Jean looks gorgeous here. Figured some of y’all might be interested!

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/1...comic-con-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

LOL..they gave Mystique a Madelyne Pryor hairdo

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Omg I love it! Her hair even has the highlights and stuff like she had in the original Phoenix run.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

... ****.

I thought I was done buying Barbie's when I was 12.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Have only skimmed through UXM 22 but WOW! *That* page! What a reunion haha. I’ve seen some fans on the web expressing their disappointment over the Jott kiss but honestly, the kiss was to be expected and was looong overdue! Bar their small interaction in PR, they’re both alive again, reunited after both being dead for long periods of time, both have been alive while the other has been dead and they’ve both felt what it’s like to grieve for a deceased lover and to wish so badly for each other to be alive once more, to touch, to talk. This kiss in no way confirms the resurrection of their relationship. We’ll have to wait till HoX to see how things have progressed between them romantically. But yeah, Scott and Jean have so much history, bad and good, but this was a special moment I think for many Jean and Scott fans and X-Men fans in general to treasure. Excited to see what the future holds for their relationship, be it romantic or just as close friends.
    I loved the Jott kiss.
    They are my second favorite Marvel couple of all time after Peter/Mary Jane.
    yeah, they have so much history, good and bad
    it's the same with Peter/Mary Jane

I am happy that Peter/Mary Jane are a couple again
    I'd be happy that Scott/Jean are a couple again

any ways...there are no perfect couples in comics just like there aren't any in life
    comics tend to have a soapy element
    it's common for couples in soaps to break up, get back together, break up, be involved in love triangles
    Last edited by Starrius; 07-18-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I would prefer Marvel Woman over Marvel Girl.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I would prefer Marvel Woman over Marvel Girl.
    Me too, Marvel girl feel weird.

Or she could go by Phoenix too.

I’m glad the x-men are getting more products out there and all these Jean things to look forward to.