Iron Fist Epic Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Just got my IF Epic Collection!

I got it as well!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

If I didn't already have the books, I'd be all over this
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

I am so stoked for Power Man and Iron Fist I started watching Ultimate Spider-Man with my kids. I need to eventually get some tpb's of Living Weapon.
    Last edited by madrox83; 12-03-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Have you pre-ordered Nova yet? I have.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Isn't it about time Iron Fist followed his partner example and settled down with someone and start a family?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Isn't it about time Iron Fist followed his partner example and settled down with someone and start a family?
    Things were headed that way for a hot second.

-Pav, who would've liked that...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Heavens no iron fist needs to stay fun! If anything he should travel more and see exciting new parts of the world

Not being a fan of that direction for Luke and Jessica, I'd have to say I couldn't disagree more. Love Danny and Misty kicking butt (assuming you mean it would be with Misty) without being tethered to family life.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Mighty Member

Why is it so difficult for Danny to any respect as a combatant. It seems that most of his guest appearances are to show how great another combatant is. It happens in Illuminati #1 (at least I think it was that issue). I was flipping through the issue at the comic shop and I saw that Danny was in the issue. I was like cool. I might pick it up. Danny starts to fight some character and she catches his "Dragon energized" iron fisted punch and she throws him against the wall. End of fight. I immediately put the issue back on the shelf. Basically Danny gets taken down quickly again. SMH I swear Danny loses more as a combatant than wins lately. As I said Danny does not get much respect.

Aside from PM/IF book and the Fraction/Brubaker/Aja IIF, would you say this is a must get?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Aside from PM/IF book and the Fraction/Brubaker/Aja IIF, would you say this is a must get?
    Definitely.

It's Byrne in his best shape.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Absolutely!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Why is it so difficult for Danny to any respect as a combatant. It seems that most of his guest appearances are to show how great another combatant is. It happens in Illuminati #1 (at least I think it was that issue). I was flipping through the issue at the comic shop and I saw that Danny was in the issue. I was like cool. I might pick it up. Danny starts to fight some character and she catches his "Dragon energized" iron fisted punch and she throws him against the wall. End of fight. I immediately put the issue back on the shelf. Basically Danny gets taken down quickly again. SMH I swear Danny loses more as a combatant than wins lately. As I said Danny does not get much respect.
    I saw that too... I thought catching a point blank, full power iron fist from Danny was complete BS. And Luke didn't fare much better either. Not a great showing for the pair.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Finally some news!!

Scott Buck is officially the showrunner for Iron Fist on Netflix.

Marvel describes Iron Fist as follows: "Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist."

http://comicbook.com/2015/12/02/marv...as-showrunner/

Upcoming Reading:

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

But Dexter was a really terrible show at the end .... please tell me he wasn't show runner for the entire thing.

Amazing Member

YES!!! Defiantly seems like their headed in the original series' direction, Danny adjusting to life on earth and learning the ropes of superhero-ing while flashing back to his origin. I think it's perfect, then give us a season of PM/IF then a season based on the Fraction stuff. Please and thank you!