Page 256 of 269 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4021

"You know it's true what they say about little boys.. no natural inclination to share."

0:20 - 0:25

heheh, yes!!! That's the Diana Prince banter we know and love!!!!

"Steve...are you ok Steve??"

Also

That dress :O

Liked her take on it though ^_^ Wonder Woman I mean

All the reviews coming in about BatmanvSuperman are citing, Affleck's strong performance as Batman(best live action Batman), as well as Eisenberg stealing the show as Lex. But one of the big stories is just how well Gal Gadot got over as Wonder Woman. Audience moved to a frenzy over her and were going wild.

Apparently she had a lot of AWESOME scenes and left one of the biggest impacts in the film.

Mariam Chubinidzhe ‏@marchubz
    No spoilers but the entire audience went crazy for Wonder Woman. @GalGadot you are a goddess ����

See, this is the kind of feedback I wanted, because it makes me anticipate that Snyder does indeed, have her do the awesome things in this film people talk about, and that Doomsday fight more and more feels to me like it's gonna be Wonder Woman's time to shine. I couldn't be happier. Not just for the news of the movie being good as a whole but the fact Wonder Woman resonates so strongly and they get her VERY right. this isn't Silk Spectre in Watchman Part 2, this is done right.

I couldn't be more happy and I CAN'T WAIT to see it! ^_^

Seems to be a common theme with those who have seen the movie...movie is great, like, really great...but Gal Gadot and Wonder Woman make the strongest best impression, and her debut appearance as Wonder Woman garnered applause, and ovations.. I couldn't be happier....until Thursday, when I see it.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Astonishing Member

From what I've heard a whole lot of crow is about to be eaten as far as Gadot goes.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Early word I've been hearing is Wonder Woman steals the show.

As I tend to do when it comes to depictions of Wonder Woman: I'll believe it when I see it.
    She may very well "steal the show," but that doesn't necessarily mean they got her right. She could steal the show as a Wolverine-esque berserker, and while that might be entertaining, that ain't Wonder Woman.

Grain of salt.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Looks like a lot of people are going to eat their words about BvS. Also how funny would it be if Transformers ends up moving from WW haha.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ng-power-level

Looks like we'll only have a sneek peak at Wonder Woman's powerset in BVS.

That means another year of wait until we can see her full potential! But I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I look forward to seeing this movie soon.
    I hope Gal and the movie are great.
    I hope it brings in new fans of Wonder Woman and
    many of them discover and join the CBR message board and frequent Wonder Woman's the most.
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 03-21-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Gal Gadot talks Wonder Woman's Intelligence, Experience and Cunning

A super smart, strategic and intelligent Diana? YES!

Just going to get this out of the way, spoilers obviously
    spoilers:
    I doubt they'd do it but I'd love it if they made getting Superman back a personal quest of Wonder Woman's in JL, knowing they need him to defeat Darkseid. My gut inclination says it'd be Batman they'd give this role to of believing there's a way to save him and bring him back, but it'd be so much better if it was Diana's motivation.
    end of spoilers
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Just going to get this out of the way, spoilers obviously
    spoilers:
    I doubt they'd do it but I'd love it if they made getting Superman back a personal quest of Wonder Woman's in JL, knowing they need him to defeat Darkseid. My gut inclination says it'd be Batman they'd give this role to of believing there's a way to save him and bring him back, but it'd be so much better if it was Diana's motivation.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    it should be batman personal quest, not wonder woman
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Early word I've been hearing is Wonder Woman steals the show.

As I tend to do when it comes to depictions of Wonder Woman: I'll believe it when I see it.
    She may very well "steal the show," but that doesn't necessarily mean they got her right. She could steal the show as a Wolverine-esque berserker, and while that might be entertaining, that ain't Wonder Woman.

Grain of salt.
    I don't think we will get a lot of wonder woman from this, bvs seems to be just the top of iceberg for wonder owman. I expect more the action hero girl

There's a precedence for that too, to develop the friendship, I just don't want to see an equally iconic friendship go ignored going further and there'd be a somewhat fitting mystical feel to the whole situation. I'll wait till release day to explain why and not bury the thread in spoiler tags though.

In any case for JL, give me a War style Superman/Wonder Woman tag team against Darkseid at some point though and I'll be happy at the end of the day.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-21-2016 at 07:29 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I dunno why this is so funny to me.
    Richard Alexander

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I dunno why this is so funny to me.
    Maybe it's because Gal's Wonder Woman needs a shield to block