Page 127 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4503

I know one of the promo images did put an X on Emma's uniform, so hopefully that means she is going to be part of the X-Men. I hate when they try to backtrack Emma's character 30 years to turn her into a villain again. If you are going to do that you might as well make Rogue and Gambit villains too since Rogue started out in the brotherhood and Gambit was a member of the Marauders.

Emma is morally grey but she is no where in the league of crazy as Magneto, and would always see Sinister and Apocalypse as enemies. Emma doesn't even have close to the killing body count as Logan, Laura, and Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Haha, I love it, Emma in a heroism tie with Captain America, that's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There's no reason to think, or that Hickman would start with one of his favorite characters depowered and out of the picture.
    When people claim their favorites, they usually put them through hell as "character growth". Wouldn't shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Yeah, that's not a good look for Emma. The heroes are kinda clustered together, but the villains are spread apart and Emma's in the middle. There was a brief description from Marvel about the what the two new series are about, and its strange and probably not good that Emma isn't in PoX at all.
    How do you know that Emma is not in PoX? I believe she may show up just because she’s featured prominently on the cover of #2. Looks like Emma is going to be apart somehow in HoX and PoX
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    How do you know that Emma is not in PoX? I believe she may show up just because she’s featured prominently on the cover of #2. Looks like Emma is going to be apart somehow in HoX and PoX
    Maybe she is still running the Hellfire Club. I wouldn't mind if she was, I want her to be a leader. I thought Emma killed Shaw to get the HFC, I was hoping that would remain, but whatever, I suppose they are going to say that Emma kept Shaw alive in cell somewhere so she could show him how much better she was at running the HFC then he was. I just hope they aren't in a relationship, Emma hates Shaw, she won't even willingly work with him she hates him so much.

Oh. I thought that was a cover for House of X. We'll see still. Not liking the new pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Oh. I thought that was a cover for House of X. We'll see still. Not liking the new pic though.
    There certainly is a lot to be concerned about. Hopefully things will turn out well for Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Maybe she is still running the Hellfire Club. I wouldn't mind if she was, I want her to be a leader. I thought Emma killed Shaw to get the HFC, I was hoping that would remain, but whatever, I suppose they are going to say that Emma kept Shaw alive in cell somewhere so she could show him how much better she was at running the HFC then he was. I just hope they aren't in a relationship, Emma hates Shaw, she won't even willingly work with him she hates him so much.
    Think he will retake command while Emma returns to the X men.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Think he will retake command while Emma returns to the X men.
    Possible in anyway, Hickman has no interest in villainous Emma, she'll be fine.

Yeah its kinda looking like Shaw is probably going to be taking over as a hellfire leader again, seeing as though Emma is now back to wearing white, as well as seeing her don a all red "x" insignia on her now costume as well. It'll be interesting to see why this happens, but so far it definitely looks like shes not going to be in charge of the HFC anymore
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Yeah its kinda looking like Shaw is probably going to be taking over as a hellfire leader again, seeing as though Emma is now back to wearing white, as well as seeing her don a all red "x" insignia on her now costume as well. It'll be interesting to see why this happens, but so far it definitely looks like shes not going to be in charge of the HFC anymore
    I find that kind of upsetting actually. Part of the reason Emma took the HFC away from Shaw was partly because he was funding Sentinel projects again (Shaw really is a race traitor arms trader). So Emma took the club and used it's resources to help mutants and open schools for mutants. I guess it's possible some of the membership engages in a hostile takeover to take the club from her because she is too altruistic and not making enough profit with the club as they want because they want to go back to the good old days using the club to make insane profits through arms trading, drug trafficking, and sex trafficking.

I wonder what Leah Williams thinks of that, since it means her X-Men Black solo pretty much did nothing.

I'm thinking that Emma at House of X could have a role as a mediator. If you are going to have so many mutants of such different moralities, it does not hurt to have someone who can deal with them with diplomacy and a firm hand if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I wonder what Leah Williams thinks of that, since it means her X-Men Black solo pretty much did nothing.
    <sigh> I guess it depends on how Uncanny ends and what HoX/PoX is about. If they go off world or start a new country on Earth (based on Krakoa) then Emma would obviously leave the HFC to probably go with them. She really wants to save mutantkind and she would most like give up the HFC completely if they were doing something dramatic to save mutants. Plus she would want to teach and if all the mutants go with Xavier to wherever she would go along to help and be a teacher.

I did like that at the beginning of Uncanny Emma was organizing the building of more schools for mutants. You just had to know she was going to find some way to be a teacher again, her one true career love.

Hickman isn’t big on character-driven stories unless it’s directly helping move the plot, so I can see this being one of the last eras in a while where Emma’s focus on mutant students is touched on.