Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Wraith (Zak-Del). He kind of straight up disappeared, but the man screams space western in the vein of Trigun or Outlaw Star.

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Wraith (Zak-Del). He kind of straight up disappeared, but the man screams space western in the vein of Trigun or Outlaw Star.
    Oh man, I'd forgotten about Wraith. Yes. KInda surprised that he hasn't turned up in another cosmic book, somewhere.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

Jack Monroes Nomad. Always loved that character and found the "babysitter vigilante" setting highly original and appealing. Sadly it never developed its full potential.

I wish for a storyline where he was revived once again from cryoestasis and met his now teenage "adoptive" daughter (Who could by now be a hero of her own similar to the alternate universe nomad from "girl without a world"), thus stablishing a batman/damien-esque relationship.

I would like to see the art from Samuel Clarke Hawbaker (If hes still alive and drawing comics that is...) and Garth Ennis writing.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I would go with Ultra Girl by Kathryn Immonen and Valerio Schitti
    I don't know who Ultra Girl is but Immonen and Schiti's Journey into Mystery was just amazing, would love to see them working together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    I would love a Braddock Acedemy book. Either following after Avengers Undercover or before the events of Arena as a prequel. I liked Cullen, Anachronism, etc.
    I would love to see the Braddock kids again, plus the other survivors. It would be great if Hopeless wrote them again. Is it too much to hope they show up in ANXM at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Dark Angel - Shevaun Haldane

Had a brief outing during Revolutionary War, and then as supporting character in Gillen's Iron Man series for an arc afterwards.

That was her first appearance in like 20 years.

She's a really interesting character. Part indebted to Mephisto, cosmic level powers, and cyberpunk styling.

Would be great to see her again.
    Revolutionary War was the first time I read a Dark Angel book but I thought it was very cool, shame it was a one shot. I'd like to see her again.

Yeah, what happened to that guy, he was pretty cool. I'd love to see what Jason Aaron could do with him.

I would love to see Galacta again, though it seems rather than being merely forgotten about, Marvel have decided to flat out ignore her.

You could go two ways with it, kinda goofy adventure like the original story or Slott's Silver Surfer or a more serious study of what it's like to be the daughter of Galactus and a cosmic badass. I'd be happy with either.

To be honest, there is a whole bunch of younger Marvel characters I'd like to see again. Hardball, Komodo, Scorpion, Cloud 9, Cullen Bloodstone, Cammi, Finesse etc. If we could get another Initiative/Academy book, or even Young Defenders, than I'd be super happy.

Also, the trinity of cool and underused characters that Ellis used in Thunderbolts. American Eagle, Sepulchre (did I spell that right?!) and Steel Spider. Would be cool to see those guys again. Either individually or with another impromptu team up.

Last one, and probably most obscure, Mara, from Waid's Indestructible Hulk. Atlantean freedom fighter who's got the hots for Hulk? More please.
    Last edited by Shinglepants; 09-23-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Bishop & Sage Writer Steve Priest artist Ashley A. Woods.

Darkhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Circuit Breaker from Secret Wars II and Transformers
    Yeah, they went to al that trouble to secure her and then since Transformers ended, did absolutely sweet FA with her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Dark Angel - Shevaun Haldane

Had a brief outing during Revolutionary War, and then as supporting character in Gillen's Iron Man series for an arc afterwards.

That was her first appearance in like 20 years.

She's a really interesting character. Part indebted to Mephisto, cosmic level powers, and cyberpunk styling.

Would be great to see her again.
    so much 'yes'. Also: Black Axe, the Super Soldiers, Digitek and Albion.

I'd also pick Rich Rider Nova, Sharon Ventura and Puma
    I surrender to the Contest

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I would love to see Galacta again, though it seems rather than being merely forgotten about, Marvel have decided to flat out ignore her.

Galacta. Bloody hell I'd forgotten about her LOL. Finesse is a good one I'd have picked her but you beat me to it by mentioning her.

You could go two ways with it, kinda goofy adventure like the original story or Slott's Silver Surfer or a more serious study of what it's like to be the daughter of Galactus and a cosmic badass. I'd be happy with either.
    There seems to be an unwritten rule in Marvel that any characters created by Adam Warren can never be used or referenced by anybody else. In the case of Galacta and the Livewires (another group of characters who could use a second chance), they were specifically written so that NOBODY in the Marvel Universe knows they exist (except maybe the F4, but you can't get anything past them), so Marvel writers can get away with never referencing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Circuit Breaker from Secret Wars II and Transformers
    Seconded. Maybe have her fight the Livewires or the Avengers A.I.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Galacta. Bloody hell I'd forgotten about her LOL. Finesse is a good one I'd have picked her but you beat me to it by mentioning her.
    Finesse was so awesome in Academy. Shame she's virtually disappeared. Would be cool if she could show up in like a Secret Avengers book or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    There seems to be an unwritten rule in Marvel that any characters created by Adam Warren can never be used or referenced by anybody else. In the case of Galacta and the Livewires (another group of characters who could use a second chance), they were specifically written so that NOBODY in the Marvel Universe knows they exist (except maybe the F4, but you can't get anything past them), so Marvel writers can get away with never referencing them.
    Apparently Bunn wanted to use Galacta on Fearless Defeders and was told no, because she wasn't considered a legit part of continuity. Real shame if you ask me. Livewires were cool too! Would be cool to see them again, though honestly, I don't remember many of 'em surviving.

Livewires were cool too! Would be cool to see them again, though honestly, I don't remember many of 'em surviving.
    Only two were left by the mini's end. They left the possibility for some to get rebuilt, but nothing more.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Finesse was so awesome in Academy. Shame she's virtually disappeared. Would be cool if she could show up in like a Secret Avengers book or something.
    Agreed. I think New Warriors would've been a good time to bring her back, hopefully she'll be back sooner rather than later.

Caprice.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

You beat me to it. This guy was awesome. I think a big miss on Marvel's part. Imagine a buddy team up issue with Wraith and Star Lord. The way they approach things so differently.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark