Page 72 of 166 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Meanwhile...

On a variant cover of X-Men '92...

Once again, '90s Jubilee's expression is priceless! XD
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how ironic!!!

Love the art of this cover... hope all the comic have this art!!!

And yes, her face is priceless!!!

So her "future-to-be-grandpa" want to have her "like-a-second-mother" as partner!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 06-20-2015 at 10:36 PM.

All-New Member

Smile

Oh those retro X-Men-run-into-Dracula issues, so deliciously out of place.
    I estimate humongous bag of blood sucking jokes and gags in Jubilee's future (and well deserved).

Shame on anyone calling this series for suckery. Such a pain in the neck.
    X-Men '92 should go ongoing for a regular dose of one-liners.

Laura and the O5 aren't in SW, because I think Bendis is gonna pull a "GenX Lobdell" with #600...

Remember how Lobdell use to find ways to keep GenX out of crossovers events - first Emma kidnaps the kids during Onslaught (and somehow manages to hide them), then they all end up on a raft for OZT (excluding Jubes of course, but she's a unique case for Lobdell and among the GenXers). I think Bendis is gonna do something similar this time and that's why #600 is being delayed till after SW. Clearly #600 has some kinda spoiler for what happens somewhere before, during or after SW. Bendis doesn't want his new fave characters tempered, so he's basically taken his toys off the table. Maybe Gateway, Yana or......Eva (we all know she's gonna make a bloody reappearance)....somehow moves them all to Manhattan just before or something...

Something happens at the end of #600 that explains why there are no alt versions of Laura running around SW...I have a similar feeling about the NXS kiddies as well. Wouldn't it be lovely if the likes of Eva, Triage, Goldballs and whatever the rest of the derivative wallpaper are named survives, but we are stuck with no GenX characters and alt versions of characters like Gambit, Jubilee and Pixie....

Oh and I know and understand the argument from my fellow GenX fans - Jubes might be an alt version after SW, but at least she'll be around...alt is better then Limbo right? But I don't know - as much as I might like the two running around - neither so far seem to share any particular past canon characteristics with 616 Jubes (since the 92' version seems solely based on the cartoon canon).

And never forget - Jubes' connection to Logan is one of the reasons she's always survived being limbo. Remove that bond and her stocks in the X-universe fall massively...

But Marvel still has all of Old Man Logan to prove to me that they care about storytelling (oh and it has to be in the OML book and not the new Runaways or '92).
    Last edited by Beezzi; 06-21-2015 at 07:15 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Nothing in #600 will lead to secret wars lol. Luara and the o5 aren't in SW cause they are dead. There are aside from Laura alternative O5 members. There isn't an au x23 because no one made one in their stories. There won't be a story reason for it.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Nothing in #600 will lead to secret wars lol. Luara and the o5 aren't in SW cause they are dead. There are aside from Laura alternative O5 members. There isn't an au x23 because no one made one in their stories. There won't be a story reason for it.
    I'm calling it now.

Hey, I correctly predicted a soft reboot, Eva using her powers to undo some some calamity and Cyke's death and Triage resurrection before it happened. My record is pretty good when it comes to Bendis...;p

The absence of alt versions of Laura's is conspicuous, especially with the sudden push she's getting. There's a reason for it and #600 is that last place left for an answer to be hiding. Otherwise it's just sloppy writing...or it means Laura's push was a sudden decision made after all the SW planning had been done - which would be odd..

(Btw did the teen O5 have popup somewhere in SW? I thought they were still unconfirmed...And let's all remember the O5 are not the same as the adult versions. Also, Bendis has implied that the O5 somehow survive SW, and trust me, if that vanilla five get out of SW untouched with no explanation and we end up with alts of much better, far older characters, like Gambit - there's gonna be a mini riot...)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 06-21-2015 at 08:07 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    I'm calling it now.

Hey, I correctly predicted a soft reboot, Eva using her powers to undo some some calamity and Cyke's death and Triage resurrection before it happened. My record is pretty good when it comes to Bendis...;p

The absence of alt versions of Laura's is conspicuous, especially with the sudden push she's getting. There's a reason for it and #600 is that last place left for an answer to be hiding. Otherwise it's just sloppy writing...or it means Laura's push was a sudden decision made after all the SW planning had been done - which would be odd..

(Btw did the teen O5 have popup somewhere in SW? I thought they were still unconfirmed...And let's all remember the O5 are not the same as the adult versions...)
    O5 minus X-23 had a cameo in Ultimate End #1, during one of the fight scenes I believe. That they were there but X wasn't makes Laura's complete absence from the event even MORE conspicuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    O5 minus X-23 had a cameo in Ultimate End #1, during one of the fight scenes I believe. That they were there but X wasn't makes Laura's complete absence from the event even MORE conspicuous.
    See...so if the O5 are around...where the hell is Laura? Something is off in the world of Marvel...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have to admit that we Jubes fans also love Laura... even though this place is in order to talk about Jubes, we talk a lot about Laura too XD

Quote Originally Posted by Xullit View Post
    Oh those retro X-Men-run-into-Dracula issues, so deliciously out of place.
    I estimate humongous bag of blood sucking jokes and gags in Jubilee's future (and well deserved).

Shame on anyone calling this series for suckery. Such a pain in the neck.
    X-Men '92 should go ongoing for a regular dose of one-liners.
    For the moment I like X-men 92... is refreshing!!! (even though I hate to see again Cyclops drama queen antics)...

YAY.JPG

o.o

o.o

o.o

YAY!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 06-24-2015 at 12:03 PM.

We Are Robin has really brought us full circle, from Jubilee taking inspiration from Robin's colour palette to DC having at least two Not!Jubilee Robins in it's ranks now.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

What is that image of Chamber and Jubilee from?!!!

That's from X-Men '92 #3

Just taking a break from packing and cleaning new casa to say! WHOOOP! Four members of GenX confirmed! spoilers:
    Artie, Leech, Maggot and JONO!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Also, confirms on page, so now officially canon, what we always assumed - this version at least was trained by Gambit in the art of t'ievin'.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Beezzi; 06-24-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    YAY.JPG

o.o

o.o

o.o

yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    What is that image of Chamber and Jubilee from?!!!
    X-Men 92!!!! TODAY!!! YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I KNOW!!!!