Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Carol's Corpse!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Better looking than when the comicbook character Peter Parker 'died' in Amazing Spider-Man #700 in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Considering she was involved in the death of the Hulk I'll admit seeing Carol bite the big one would give me quite the sense of spiteful satisfaction. Particularly if it was the same punch to the gut level of stupid as the Hulk's.

Still death for death's sake is part of the problem with comics so I suppose I'll take the high road and call it even.

Just let Hulk do to Carol what Thor did to Tony after CW1 and I'll call it even.

It might, if only because Marvel won't let it die.
    But Carol didnt kill him... Hawkeye did? Whats there to get even about?

Live and let live.

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    But Carol didnt kill him... Hawkeye did? Whats there to get even about?
    She's the one who made the major push to start going after people based on visions of some guy. Hawkeye may have done the deed, but she was the on giving the orders.

From a meta perspective she was the one getting a major push from the event that killed the Hulk off.

Quote Originally Posted by storydove View Post
    Live and let live.
    Problem is they didn't let Hulk live did they? They never do.

Honestly I'm hoping Hulk comes back soon, and I'd be fine with him basically ignoring all of this. As the old saying goes, the best revenge, is having it turnout the version of you they killed was a Skrull or something.

BANNED

I'm all for the return of The INCREDIBLE Hulk!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Okay but she is going to need one Heck of a creative team. Some characters are better at withstanding bad storytelling, but Carol isn't one of those characters. I'll be honest, the only time this character was readable to me is when Kurt Busiek had her in his Avengers run. Kurt really took care of Carol, drawing on every facet of her past but still managing to do something new with her as well.

But Marvel doesn't have anyone in their stable that can give the character that kind of thoughtful attention. Marvel doesn't have any "Mr. Fix it" writers right now.
    That he did!

Fantastic Member

no don't kill her!

bring her back to her RIGHTFUL place as ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by plasticman101 View Post

bring her back to her RIGHTFUL place as ms. Marvel
    That ship has sailed.

No definitely not! Marvel just need to stop trying to force her as being the lead female of their comics in the way they have been, and instead have her come to the forefront naturally, by featuring her more prominantly in events (though not in the same way as Civil War 2), and giving her a great creative team, having her have an increased role in the Avenger's etc. They're doing a better job outside the comics I think, through giving her the movie, and having her featuring more prominently in the cartoons, games and merchandise.

By trying to force her into being 'Marvel's Wonder Woman', I think some fans felt it was too rushed and forced

Has she died already? I think it is time for her to pass through the Revolving Doors.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

BANNED

She needs redesign and a cool down, the pushes have failed and they keep trying with the same idea.

She looks like chyna from WWE, comes across as arrogant and a fascist.

We already have she Hulk for thE cocky strong female, carol hasn't been written well since the 90s and just seems like a right bitch tbh.

Killed no....maybe she should give the Captain Marvel title to someone else.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

If she can't sell a book, Marvel needs to look at what it's doing wrong.

No but her solo isn't doing well and continuously pumping out the solo isn't helping her, she needs the break. Keep her on team books until her movie is out then release a brand new solo with the new interest gained from the film and hopefully from the team book as well.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Killed no....maybe she should give the Captain Marvel title to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I'm all for the return of The INCREDIBLE Hulk!

Based on these pages I think Marvel needs to lure Hickman back to do a solo book. And I wouldn't mind Deodato on art.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers