Page 475 of 719 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 10777

So ... best techniques in the game, Pie ... and I wrote the techniques for Beatz, Buffet, and Brocado.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

...can we have a Space Jam mini-arc? We can't let Lantro's MonStars get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    It is a good time as any....ONE SEC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm around more now that things are calming down. I'm reading up now.

You guys <3

(also, what a fun write up on the poll results, Gen!)
    OH THEY BACK NOW

Also thanks. It seems Zaofan will soon become the Aspect of the Polls lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Glad to hear things are calming down, Cyke!
    Thanks. My dad's somewhat lucid now and taking baby steps around the unit. He's also been moved from ICU to step-down, so his recovery is proceeding faster than expected. He should be discharged in a few days.

Also, I'm trying my best *not* to make him laugh, on account of, ya know, his open heart surgery.

Interestingly enough, when he's not hopped up on drugs, he's been watching TV shows and movies with a *lot* of stabbing in the chest, including Game of Thrones and Vikings. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Deep within the body of Etrina, he finds it. Grav, the Vitalmancer is there.

But so is Chris the Knife.

And Banefire.

And of the three it is most certainly the demon that drives the beat.

...what a terrible time to start a shift. We shall follow up soon!

Also I'm curious to see if Zaofan's words might rouse something from the Etrina part of the composite.
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-10-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks. My dad's somewhat lucid now and taking baby steps around the unit. He's also been moved from ICU to step-down, so his recovery is proceeding faster than expected. He should be discharged in a few days.

Also, I'm trying my best *not* to make him laugh, on account of, ya know, his open heart surgery.

Interestingly enough, when he's not hopped up on drugs, he's been watching TV shows and movies with a *lot* of stabbing in the chest, including Game of Thrones and Vikings. Go figure.
    That's like watching 'Snakes on a Plane' or 'Con Air' or 'United 93' as in-flight movies on a trans-oceanic flight.

Glad to hear he doing well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sometimes people develop a fascination with something that's happened to them. I know I've developed a fascination with boats.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lantro's war against injustice will rend to the universe in two. And of those left standing there will only be two factions. Those who can slam. And others who must jam.

Maybe the irony of it all, is relaxing lol. And again, glad to hear your dad's doing better.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Glad to hear your dad's doing better, Cyke.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Glad to hear it Cyke!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

I'm going to deeply amused if Etrina decides **** this magic nonsense and starts pulling out blades and guns.

"I CAST STAB"

Astonishing Member

Lol. Busy indeed. Glad to have to back--not that I can talk--and that it's all going well.

ALT 3 Toadians Info

1. the destruction of her home planet causes Zykona to go insane. she searches for a planet to recreate her home world and finds Qacriea. she teleports to Qacriea with her twin brother Demjir and kills the guardian there at the time Doxal and when Althena arrives she freezes her and sends her to a far away planet in the north Galaxy using Magic. Demjir is outrage at Zykona actions and wants to stop her but she turns him into a small bird before he can do so.

she brainwashes the Toadians using magic and later she genetically engineers a Replita Hybrid contain various alien DNA name Khan to be her enforcer and weed out the ones who disobedient to her. even gives him permission to take over the Toadian Kingdom on her behave.

2. found many years later by GP lieutenant Stratovarius. expect in here she's taking to the main GP headquarters and thaw out there.

3. Althena becomes a member of the Galaxy Police and lives among the Saiyans.

4. Killrog takes over the Toadian Kingdom under Zykona's behave.

5. Killrog sends Praxat to go gather data on the Saiyans on orders from Zykona who sees the Saiyan race as a threat to her.

6 Praxat arrives where Althena is and instead of gathering data she joins Althena and later she , Althena, long with other GP members and a Saiyan head to Qacriea. they managed to free Qacriea from Zykona's grasp.

7. Althena takes her rightful place as the Guardian of Qacriea , Qaztoh who had been held captive by Killrog becomes the Toadian Queen and uses hast knowledge to help her fellow Toadians by having space stations construct and starting settlements on habitable planets with no sentient life on them. even fix her races population problem by making a device that lowers the Toadian birth rates.

8 Praxat is assign by Qaztoh as an explorer to such for new habitable planets out there without sentient life on them that can be use for settlements.

9 currently both Killrog and Zykona are behind bars.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Thanks, all! I'm still reading to catch up. But now I have to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Sometimes people develop a fascination with something that's happened to them. I know I've developed a fascination with boats.
    <_<

>_>

...what happened to you on a boat?!

I like to make note that My NPCS are free to be use by anyone.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Thanks, all! I'm still reading to catch up. But now I have to ask...

<_<

>_>

...what happened to you on a boat?!