Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

I just read the latest Strikeforce. I can't believe this is the same writer. Maybe its the sub-par art that is ruining this book?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    I just read the latest Strikeforce. I can't believe this is the same writer. Maybe its the sub-par art that is ruining this book?
    Bruh.

Marcus To's art is like the prettiest art of any X-book running. I dunno what you are talking about, everyone in it looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Big mistery. She can even write nice banter in Strikeforce, while here it sounds so so forced.

BANNED

Had some Moments (Rachel appearing for one) but some stuff is a Little headscratching. Rogue and Gambit are more than a Little off, esp. compared to their last series under Thompson.

And for the record Lil' Warwolf is not as cute as a certain Little Landshark now appearing in the Thompson Deadpool series^^

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Big mistery. She can even write nice banter in Strikeforce, while here it sounds so so forced.
    Even Deathshead was better than Excalibur I don't understand.....

A lot of good writers struggle with the X-men. I'm not sure what it is about the characters, but it's happened often.

oh my god I missed Marcus To so much.
    all I can say to this issue is um. ok.
    say what you will about this book but at least it keeps me entertained. any sense of reason has left the chat and I respect that

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Neither Brian nor Meggan has been relevant since the 90s and Im being generous. Saying he HAS to be Cap B is saying the MU dont really need a Captain Britain on a regular basis.

Iono they're fucking.
    ...didn't Williams say that she and Howard would be doing a romance across their two books or something?

I can't believe Betsy will have had two relationships with women and Karma has never had a girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I can't believe Betsy will have had two relationships with women and Karma has never had a girlfriend
    All aboard the new ship TARMA, where time is only a heartbeat and love is a shared possession!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    what two relationships? I know about the female version of fantomex

Thee isues to a lesser or greater extent.
    entertaining. I think that one of the worst written is Psylocke ironically being the one with the most panels, Gambit doesn't want to sound aggressive.
    but those who are more Gambit fans have seen them complain about the supposedly bad treatment of Gambit so I don't know how many books.

They must be clear that Gambit is very old to chanre, which is not what Claremont wanted the status quo to change. CLAREMONT GAMBIT is DEAD.

The main complaint of him. I see that although some do not even admit that they portray it as a level mutant.
    low . But this is already the case in Canon, Gambit and his abilities can shine when they are stories that need a thief.
    Or they are only focused on him and the guild ... nuy that is not something that is recurring and less in team comics.

when he is in a team he obviously looks very diminished or defeated.

I think Kelly Tompson is the best thing that Gambit had in years, and there were still many nonconformities that criticized her. I do not understand them .

First they must be clear about how the publisher considers Remy for many years and already starting from there, reflect. In the recent ffour + xmen Gambit's powers are again a joke. Worse, but Ben is super strong and resistant, so it was not bad that he did nothing to him.
    but for them to see the point with Claremont at least there was a bit of flying, although when he didn't defeat him.

anyway .

Excslibur if I think it has been worse for Remy because he doesn't seem to have his improved ability I can understand complain about it. But because their energy powers don't seem like the big deal. That's why its not.
    because in all the books that happens, and with Kelly wanted to do something for his equal level was criticized.

I think Rogue is doing quite a lot.
    better than Remy in my Rommy if I feel I still need to express his opinion.
    worse at least in action has been seen as the strongest point of power.
    In that regard I have no complaint with Tini.
    to respected the power level of Rogue.

But if I hope Rogue have more opinions in this book.
    Not only a bad ass in fight.
    although I do not complain, on that side I have been satisfied.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    what two relationships? I know about the female version of fantomex
    Apparently talking to another woman counts as romance.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Apparently talking to another woman counts as romance.
    If it happens in a superhero comic, then yes.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ...didn't Williams say that she and Howard would be doing a romance across their two books or something?
    Hmm, Not sure how I feel about this if this is the romance they are hinting towards. Depends on how it's approached since Rachel has never shown interest in women on panel. Not opposed to it, just needs to be handled correctly.
    And Rachel's psychic control shouldn't have any affect on a warwolf as they were designed to be Rachel/psi proof by Mojo.