Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    BANNED

Why won't Xavier let Emma talk to the Five? They interact with other characters all the time.

The Five may be afraid that she’ll accidentally let off some psychic energy from getting irritated & mess up the process.

I finally got to pick this up on Friday. I gotta say it was great to have new comics in my hands again. As for the actual issue I enjoyed it. I'm digging Bishop's new costume and haircut.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why won't Xavier let Emma talk to the Five? They interact with other characters all the time.
    Because she’ll be upset and he thinks he’ll handle it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Because she’ll be upset and he thinks he’ll handle it better.
    Yes, I interpreted it without malice too, Xavier just doesn't want Emma to unfairly pressure the Five. He prefers that Emma bears the blame on him, not on them.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Didn't she already lose her shyt when they attempted the first resurrection and was unsuccessful? And she demanded they try again and again and again...how could you all forget that? It was in the last issue.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Didn't she already lose her shyt when they attempted the first resurrection and was unsuccessful? And she demanded they try again and again and again...how could you all forget that? It was in the last issue.
    Bc it came out 2 years ago

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

My latest conspiracy theory with regards to Kate is that it's all an elaborate plot of Emma's to get rid of Shaw. With the story as it has been presented to us, the only thing that makes sense to me as to why Kate can't use the gates or be resurrected is because of sabotage. The problem with that is there doesn't seem to be any reason someone would specifically target Kate. But Emma hates Shaw, so she chose one of the most beloved X-Men and set things up in such a way that she knew Shaw would try to kill her. But then, why keep Kate dead? And why wouldn't she have made her accusation against Shaw yet? So probably not, but still there was something about the way Christian said "My sister has many secrets".

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by havok83 View Post
    bc it came out 2 years ago
    lololololol.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Maybe Kitty's soul is somehow inaccessible and the resurrection wont work without it.

That could also answer the question of if the resurrected are just copies or the real thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    Maybe Kitty's soul is somehow inaccessible and the resurrection wont work without it.

That could also answer the question of if the resurrected are just copies or the real thing...
    The problem is clearly biological, when Xavier arrives the Five have already found that it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I finally got to pick this up on Friday. I gotta say it was great to have new comics in my hands again. As for the actual issue I enjoyed it. I'm digging Bishop's new costume and haircut.
    Its a more current cut that's for sure. Agreed with the improvement to his aesthetic overall. I'm hoping for Bishop to continue to have an increased importance to how this low key side building of factions within the hellfire club.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The problem is clearly biological, when Xavier arrives the Five have already found that it does not work.
    I wonder if it's her phasing ability that makes it incomplete or not work? If so they could make her reborn as a child or before her mutant powers activate, then once hatched they could age her up to her prime age?

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I wonder if it's her phasing ability that makes it incomplete or not work? If so they could make her reborn as a child or before her mutant powers activate, then once hatched they could age her up to her prime age?
    My theory is that it is Krakoa interference. Maybe the possibility that Krakoa is interfering with the eggs hasn't even occurred to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that it is Krakoa interference. Maybe the possibility that Krakoa is interfering with the eggs hasn't even occurred to them.
    Has to be something like that. What they’re essentially doing is creating a fertile egg from some DNA and ageing it up, so there’s no reason they couldn’t make a Neo, Post-Human, or regular human as long as they have the DNA.