Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Should the Inhumans and Mutants merge by marriage of their leaders?

The current Asgardians were made from an union of two races. Odin is King of the Aseir, and Freyja is Queen of the Vanir. The two groups had been enemies for a long time, before either Odin or Freyja were born. Odin insisted the way to end the war was for him to marry Freyja, and merge the two groups together to make Asgard. He and Freyjya have kids together. The Aseir/Vanir heirs ended the Aseir/Vanir conflict.

So after the terrigen cloud is destroyed (Inhumans don't need it to activate new Inhumans, that can be done under controlled circumstances, plus it kills some humans and causes dangerous mutations in some Inhumans) why not have the mutant and Inhuman leadership marry each other? Storm and Black Bolt could get married and have a child together. Magneto and Medusa could get married and have a child together.

Thoughts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The current Asgardians were made from an union of two races. Odin is King of the Aseir, and Freyja is Queen of the Vanir. The two groups had been enemies for a long time, before either Odin or Freyja were born. Odin insisted the way to end the war was for him to marry Freyja, and merge the two groups together to make Asgard. He and Freyjya have kids together. The Aseir/Vanir heirs ended the Aseir/Vanir conflict.

So after the terrigen cloud is destroyed (Inhumans don't need it to activate new Inhumans, that can be done under controlled circumstances, plus it kills some humans and causes dangerous mutations in some Inhumans) why not have the mutant and Inhuman leadership marry each other? Storm and Black Bolt could get married and have a child together. Magneto and Medusa could get married and have a child together.

Thoughts?
    Mutants aren't a kingdom. Storm and Magneto may be current leaders of the two main X-Men teams, but they're NOT rulers of the mutants. It's not like the Inhumans where, by and large, they're subjects of Attilan. Most mutants are ostensibly citizens of whatever nation they were born in.

What an old timey solution!

lol.

No.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The Inhumans shouldn't even be part of the mutant books.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

The X-men -- mutants in general -- don't have a royal class as far as I know. Marriage won't accomplish the end goal. Plus, until the X-gene-TM thing is resolved, marriage just might lead to more deaths.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Mutants aren't run by a single Royal Family.

So that would do nothing.

I do not think it makes a difference mutants as already said do not have a kingdom or king.

Honestly after 2017 would be more than happy to not read anything about inhumans or extinction for a few years in another mutant comic that to me would be peace.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

No thank you. After all this is over the X-Men and the inhumans need a very long break from one another.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Mutants aren't a kingdom. Storm and Magneto may be current leaders of the two main X-Men teams, but they're NOT rulers of the mutants. It's not like the Inhumans where, by and large, they're subjects of Attilan. Most mutants are ostensibly citizens of whatever nation they were born in.
    Oh, thank Phoenix you beat me to saying that...

I can't say I wouldn't enjoy seeing Magneto cuff Blackbolts crazy wife. At least he's almost her age unlike Torch.

or... Namor and Medusa get married. uniting three races. bam.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

Thoughts?
    Storms first marriage to a leader of a nation got annulled.Second time lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by MercurySins View Post
    Storms first marriage to a leader of a nation got annulled.Second time lucky?
    Blackbolt is a lesser man so I'd give it about three months.

Storm and Medusa, plus Magneto and Blackbolt. I ship it.

BANNED

I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about any of the characters here, even the Inhumans, being whored out to each other like that.