Page 237 of 613 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh.
    I really liked Ultimate Storm. Especially the later iteration.
    I never got to far into it, it was a hard read. Never made it to the cool stuff I keep hearing can about, like kitty, Scott dying, wolverine &Magneto,

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So from the rumor polls , The X-Men or Mutants will be there 1610 universe version?
    How do we feel about 1610 Storm.
    they can keep foxmen if they are going the route of 1610 instead of 616.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As with any lengthy run it had its ups and downs in terms of writing quality and story-telling.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So from the rumor polls , The X-Men or Mutants will be there 1610 universe version?
    How do we feel about 1610 Storm.
    Well, they can use THAT as a BedRock, but doesn’t mean they can’t or won’t incorporate 616 Feats and Powers and Relationships into the MCU.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

only two more issues of coates black panther left. I simply do not know what to do but I guess I make posts here and there making tributes to some of the best things we've seen from him as it relates to storm. nevertheless thank you coates for your undying love for this character.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    only two more issues of coates black panther left. I simply do not know what to do but I guess I make posts here and there making tributes to some of the best things we've seen from him as it relates to storm. nevertheless thank you coates for your undying love for this character.
    I think issues 23-25 are left. I received another email from Amazon today about release date changes for BP. The new date is now August 5. Smh. But this is the third or fourth time the date has been pushed back. So, it's going to be awhile before we get to finish this story or see more of Storm in anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I think issues 23-25 are left. I received another email from Amazon today about release date changes for BP. The new date is now August 5. Smh. But this is the third or fourth time the date has been pushed back. So, it's going to be awhile before we get to finish this story or see more of Storm in anything.
    Ugh!!

Me Oh My, Oh Me Oh My. It seems nothing we have is all but Time.......

I hope those rumors are just that. Why in the hell would the MCU base the X-Men off of the Ultimate line when the Ultimate line was based on the Fox X-Men films? For the Avengers it made sense; Millar's The Ultimates was a great reinvention of the Avengers and my favorite comic stories with them(I and II). I wish they would have used more of the Ultimates lore for them(the Chituari/Skrulls being behind the Nazis was primo, can't believe they scrapped all of that).

But for the X-men and FF? I mean, one: the last FF movie was already based on the teenaged Ultimate versions and it was horrible. And two, every Ultimate X-Men character was inferior to their 616 counterpart. Especially Storm. The post-Ultimatum stuff was okay; there were things about the fractured United States arc and the whole mutant reservation nation(shades of modern Krakoa) that were brave/interesting, but why would you skip the Claremontian goodness that the Fox films barely touched in 20 years?

If they use that garbage idea of all mutants being the creation of the military and derived from Wolverine's DNA....!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 05-20-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they can keep foxmen if they are going the route of 1610 instead of 616.

A to the ming fing -men!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Anybody have predictions for what might happen in giant-size storm? What is this this mysterious plan Hickman is setting up for Ororo? Do you think she’ll still be on Marauders afterwards?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I jus here jonesin' fuh some Marauders 10 prevs...ah cyah tink dat far ahead.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

the fact that we dont have a marauders preview yet is a crime tbh..
    also - did Coates have a set amount of issues from the start or did he get canned ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    the fact that we dont have a marauders preview yet is a crime tbh..
    also - did Coates have a set amount of issues from the start or did he get canned ?
    There’s no point now. I mean the book comes out next week. Your right there should have been a Preview by now. But OH WELL.....

I hope Ororo gets like...an actual good showing this time lol not just one page scene where she makes lightning go kaboom

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I hope Ororo gets like...an actual good showing this time lol not just one page scene where she makes lightning go kaboom
    I hope so too. But I’m more interested in the Team Working as a Unit Fucking **** Up together.

I want to see them all bust the door down and just unleash their wrath upon the Russians.