Page 128 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Justice League of China v Teen Titans

Bernard Chang
    Wow. I like it. I miss them.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Nice! Whatever happened to the JLA of China?
    Book was cancelled unfortunately though the team is still together according to, Avery, whenever she appears in, The Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I only know that Avery, the Flash of China, constantly appears in Williamson’s Flash(also I think a panel in Batman/Superman) even appearing in the upcoming final story arc from Williamson. In fact I think she’s dating Wallace, though I might have that wrong.
    They should be dating but they're not, just good friends. Avery's probably the best match for, Wallace. They did flirt one time before, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Book was cancelled unfortunately though the team is still together according to, Avery, whenever she appears in, The Flash.

They should be dating but they're not, just good friends. Avery's probably the best match for, Wallace. They did flirt one time before, though.
    Oh weird I thought they were for some reason, oh well. But yeah, she’s hanging out with Wallace in Flash and has been seen at the Hall of Justice (but who isn’t these days, but mainly because Williamson was writing Batman/Superman).
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-22-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-22-2020 at 08:36 PM.

How do I make pictures that I've attached bigger?
    teen-titans_1.jpg
    teen-titans_2.jpg
    teen-titans_3.jpg
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-22-2020 at 08:42 PM.

1. Emiko, congratulation for your first kiss, I guess? XD
    2. I don't know anything about Jakeem, so he can summon genie like Djinn? So now Djinn belongs to Jakeem? CMIIW
    3. What I like about this team is literally no one can brooding without other interrupting or complaining. "You feel bad? Sucks to you, but we've had problem on hand so stop bitching about feeling and move your sorry ass!" Teenagers.. XD
    4. I don't know Damian, they willingly drank your poison, they willingly walk into nasty labyrinth which only you know the way out, they willingly fight their nightmare when you say so, I think they don't trust you at all XD
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-22-2020 at 09:48 PM.

I think Damian have a characteristic of mirror the other person personality. (It's a little sociopathy characteristic).
    Dick is Dick no matter who he is close, but Damian is a different person with Jon, Batman, Grayson, the old TT, the new TT (where he is too much more agressive.)
    I don't think TT have beeing well writing. I think it's make sense at some point, and after this, it is a disaster.
    I also think this rebel posture is he screaming for attention again, just like Jason, they can be sweet having more attention, but they lost control of how deal with rejection and how prove themselves, and in some point everything explode and the circle re-start worst.
    *plus
    But why Damian ate meat? Why??? Looks like the new writer didn't read the last work. (Ah!)

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

It's way too late to still be having the "I don't trust, Damian" conversation, again. If it's not possible to have their trust than maybe they should finally dissolve. I know their kids but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I think Damian have a characteristic of mirror the other person personality. (It's a little sociopathy characteristic).
    Dick is Dick no matter who he is close, but Damian is a different person with Jon, Batman, Grayson, the old TT, the new TT (where he is too much more agressive.)
    I don't think TT have beeing well writing. I think it's make sense at some point, and after this, it is a disaster.
    I also think this rebel posture is he screaming for attention again, just like Jason, they can be sweet having more attention, but they lost control of how deal with rejection and how prove themselves, and in some point everything explode and the circle re-start worst.
    *plus
    But why Damian ate meat? Why??? Looks like the new writer didn't read the last work. (Ah!)
    I think it more depend on his writers. Damian is a very difficult and complex character, so every writer will have their own understanding of Damian's personality, to the point that you can feel the difference when Damian get shifted from one writer into different writer. Also, almost all writer seems like want to write his redemption or character development from beginning so they must regress his character when they first wrote him to make a plot for his development. Even good Damian writers like Tomasi, Seeley, and Gleason did that.

Wait, when did Damian eat meat in preview? About him became vegetarian, it's kinda inconsistent. In Batman&Robin's Tomasi he ate chicken, in his Supersons he ate veggie kebab, then on Robin anniversary he ate burger. Under King's hand he ate burger, under Bendis he ate hot dog, I also recall he ate pizza on but I don't remember the issue, also on Batman vs TMTT movie he ate pepperoni pizza.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-22-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    It's way too late to still be having the "I don't trust, Damian" conversation, again. If it's not possible to have their trust than maybe they should finally dissolve. I know their kids but come on.
    From my understanding, his team already trust him, even Roundhouse said so. What baffled me is why Damian still ask for it when they just literally came from hell together, with him as their only lead.
    Besides, if his team can't completely trust him, I can't blame them. I mean, only 30 minutes ago they learned that Damian had a plan to take them down for good.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-22-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    2. I don't know anything about Jakeem, so he can summon genie like Djinn? So now Djinn belongs to Jakeem? CMIIW
    3. What I like about this team is literally no one can brooding without other interrupting or complaining. "You feel bad? Sucks to you, but we've had problem on hand so stop bitching about feeling and move your sorry ass!" Teenagers.. XD
    4. I don't know Damian, they willingly drank your poison, they willingly walk into nasty labyrinth which only you know the way out, they willingly fight their nightmare when you say so, I think they don't trust you at all XD
    2.no thunder belong to jakeem and johnni thunder and they're apart of the JSA.

damian baby teeth.jpg

artist : sukreih (deviantart)

Just random thought I have while showered, is it pure coincidence that both of Bruce's blood children with different mothers have Greek names?
    Damian, derived from Greek word Damianos, means 'to tame'.
    Helena, derived from ancient Greek figure's name Helen of Troy, means 'light or torch'.

Simply thought that it's interesting.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-23-2020 at 02:32 AM.

When it comes to Jakeem it’s not exactly ownership of the genie, it’s more of a partnership as the genie has two consciousness in it, the genie and founding JSA member Johnny Thunder.

Quick bit of JSA history, Johnny Thunder was a founding member of the JSA and he had a genie, but unlike others in the JSA he actually got old and developed Alzheimer’s so it was to dangerous to use the genie and therefore it got put into a pen. Jakeem later found the pen and became the new partner of the genie, who’s magic could get a bit out of hand if he’s not clear enough on the wish. Later Johnny Thunder would die, after saving the day one last time, and the genie, thanks to a wish by Jakeem, decided to save Johnny in a way by fusing into one being. This was brought up in Doomsday Clock, the story which brought Jakeem and the rest of the JSA back into continuity.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-23-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think it more depend on his writers. Damian is a very difficult and complex character, so every writer will have their own understanding of Damian's personality, to the point that you can feel the difference when Damian get shifted from one writer into different writer. Also, almost all writer seems like want to write his redemption or character development from beginning so they must regress his character when they first wrote him to make a plot for his development. Even good Damian writers like Tomasi, Seeley, and Gleason did that.

Wait, when did Damian eat meat in preview? About him became vegetarian, it's kinda inconsistent. In Batman&Robin's Tomasi he ate chicken, in his Supersons he ate veggie kebab, then on Robin anniversary he ate burger. Under King's hand he ate burger, under Bendis he ate hot dog, I also recall he ate pizza on but I don't remember the issue, also on Batman vs TMTT movie he ate pepperoni pizza.
    You have a good point, it's looks like vanity of each writter :/ I don't like a full/ constant progressive of characters, because in real life it's don't happen, but now you said this a new writter look a mini-reboot =__= (? But one thinking I have is that Damian was so soft when he meet 17 years Jon, "Sorry for not being there for help you" MY HEART IS MELTING! I read much more mangas, and the fast narrative and inconsistency os character and each one force annoying me.
    So in TT Special #1 he eats ox blood soup, it couldn't be more bloddy.
    I live the idea of Damian being vegetarian, there is things I just tought 'it's can be a vegetarian burguer", but how you said, it's just inconstant.
    I loved TMTT movie, is just funny, Damian have a little odd way of speak and a childish adorable behave ♡♡♡