Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

While I get the whole sentiment of banning Linda sure for a terrible tweet. Tony Khan seems to be under the impression the 2 are still married. In reading he claims her husband is banned too. Like...what ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While I get the whole sentiment of banning Linda sure for a terrible tweet. Tony Khan seems to be under the impression the 2 are still married. In reading he claims her husband is banned too. Like...what ?
    I can understand banning Hogan. It's not like the guy is loyal to Vince. He's being denied a possible payday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can understand banning Hogan. It's not like the guy is loyal to Vince. He's being denied a possible payday.
    Hogan doesn't really need a pay day anymore. Guy is worth over $25 million according to reports. So near 70 , doing autograph shows and shoot interviews , plus rare WWE stuff...he can just be retired.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

While you guys are still talking about the Hogans, Tammy Sytch -Sunny has pretty much come out as a white supremacist.

Like full on "white power" stuff. Lololol.

Hogan doesn't really need a pay day anymore. Guy is worth over $25 million according to reports. So near 70 , doing autograph shows and shoot interviews , plus rare WWE stuff...he can just be retired.
    Hogan has been taking every payday he could get ever since Linda cleaned him out in their divorce. If he didn't need to work then he'll do what Cornette doing and focus on only doing stuff he wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hogan has been taking every payday he could get ever since Linda cleaned him out in their divorce. If he didn't need to work then he'll do what Cornette doing and focus on only doing stuff he wants to do.
    but didn't he end up getting a huge payday from a lawsuit over his sextape??

Hogan is an egomaniac. He craves the spotlight more than the money. He'd easily go to AEW if they were to put him on TV weekly and paid him what he felt he was worth.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    but didn't he end up getting a huge payday from a lawsuit over his sextape??
    I know he got a big enough payday to bankrupt Gawker. I don't know if it was enough to sustain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    While you guys are still talking about the Hogans, Tammy Sytch -Sunny has pretty much come out as a white supremacist.

Like full on "white power" stuff. Lololol.

Also this as a apology as a apology smh

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...onlyfans-page/

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Also this as a apology as a apology smh

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...onlyfans-page/
    More than anything I was surprised she is allegedly making 6 figures on Onlyfans. That many people are realy subribing to her? No offense, but father time hasn't been quite as kind to her as some of her peers.

Man I thought he would have more at least 50.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Man I thought he would have more at least 50.
    Linda probably took everything but the kitchen sink in the divource.

25 mill is actually more than a lot of a wrestler, unless you're comparing him to the Cenas and the Rocks.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-03-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Intermediary

Sunny is a mess

she came at Jordynne Grace for something Grace tweeted - In a world of Sunnys, be a Kevin Nash - im paraphrasing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    More than anything I was surprised she is allegedly making 6 figures on Onlyfans. That many people are realy subribing to her? No offense, but father time hasn't been quite as kind to her as some of her peers.
    Nostalgia booty is real

They basically just mocked all the recently released wrestlers just to do a cheap copy of a genuine moment from the Cruiserweight Classic?

Only it was made worse by not having an actual hot crowd like the CWC and just development wrestlers told who to cheer/boo.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans