Wolverine vs Killmonger
    Cable vs Winter Soldier
    Shadowcat vs Ghost
    Magneto vs Scarlet Witch
    Deadpool vs Spider Man
    Mystique vs Black Widow (hand-to-hand)

Which side wins?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

In the Team v. Team match, Deadpool shoots Scarlet Witch in the head before she can get anything going while Magneto uses the metal everyone else is wearing to tear them apart. Ghost might be able to avoid that with her phasing, but she also had no way of reaching him once he takes to the air and he can destroy her in short order any time that she solidifies.

Does Shadowcat have any feats of note? Like, the only thing that might be useful against the mildly superhuman Ghost would be if she can still discombobulate electronics, I guess, but considering that Ghost's suit is designed to phase I'm there first place I doubt that would work. Does Ghost have a boyfriend that Fox Shadowcat can steal?
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-04-2020 at 09:36 AM.

I tend to agree. Unless Spidey saves Wanda at the bell, DP can effectively blitz shoot team MCU's biggest gun.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Wanda is the toughest on team one, take her out and it be interesting to see how the teams go head to head

BANNED

Wolverine vs Killmonger- I think Killmonger has an edge on hand to hand and speed but Wolverine has the healing factor, if Killmonger has his suit I think they’d he could win.
    Cable vs Winter Soldier- not sure
    Shadowcat vs Ghost- ghost is the better fighter
    Magneto vs Scarlet Witch: Scarlet witch if she fights smart
    Deadpool vs Spider Man- Deadpool imo, Spider-Man makes too many mistakes
    Mystique vs Black Widow (hand-to-hand)- not sure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Wanda is the toughest on team one, take her out and it be interesting to see how the teams go head to head
    I mean, even with her there, Magneto has an anti-telepathy helmet and metal manipulation feats that are not only vastly [EDIT: better than her own] telekinesis feats, but also multiple feats of catching/redirecting bullets and [EDIT: missiles] after they've been fired so he's more likely to win the glass cannon quickdraw against the only person there that might be able to even think about approaching his offensive power.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-04-2020 at 09:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, even with her there, Magneto has an anti-telepathy helmet and metal manipulation feats that are not only vastly being her or telekinesis feats, but also multiple feats of catching/redirecting bullets and miss after they've been fired so he's more likely to win the glass cannon quickdraw against the only person there that might be able to even think about approaching his offensive power.
    True it be nice to see more of her feats

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    She's not really any incredible match for Magneto solo, and he can trivially destroy the other team without her there.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She's not really any incredible match for Magneto solo, and he can trivially destroy the other team without her there.
    Wanda can crush Magneto like a grapefruit and he can't stop her. In a team fight she can distract him while someone else, like Bucky or Widow, snipe him. He's vulnerable since he doesn't have the force fields in the Fox universe. She can also send Team Fox into a tailspin by touching their heads with her telepathy. But, like Magneto, all it takes is a single shot and she's out.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Wanda can crush Magneto like a grapefruit and he can't stop her. In a team fight she can distract him while someone else, like Bucky or Widow, snipe him. He's vulnerable since he doesn't have the force fields in the Fox universe. She can also send Team Fox into a tailspin by touching their heads with her telepathy. But, like Magneto, all it takes is a single shot and she's out.
    Why would he let her? She's a total glass cannon, he has much better reaction feats and much stronger high-end feats. She lifted a pretty decent sized metal giant ground harvester thing. He lifted RFK Stadium and the Golden Gate Bridge, before an explicit powerup that he has never lost. She isn't going to know to show up without metal (not without prep), and other members of her band have plenty of metal.

He just grabs a shard of metal and uses it to kill every one of them before they have the time to do anything, focusing specifically on HER. Also, she has no way at all to stop the bullet-timer-ish Wade from one-shotting her through the eye with his preporterous accuracy at the bell, long before she even knows she's in a fight.

As you point out, she'd need to touch someone to start any kind of telepathy thing, and she most definitely doesn't get the chance to do that here - why on earth would they let her do that?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan