Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Mighty Member

They should just cancel the book altogether. This is a business. If you can't get something out on time, then what's the point? It's a shame because i was really looking forward to this book.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Lol, there’s only so many times a comic can get delayed before I eventually lose faith in it. Shame, I was interested in seeing how this book would develop Cyborg but oh well.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I'm all in on this book regardless. I ain't missing this story/concept paired with this art.

I've waited 3+ years for Milestone's return. I can wait another month for Justice League Odyssey.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    I'm all in on this book regardless. I ain't missing this story/concept paired with this art.

I've waited 3+ years for Milestone's return. I can wait another month for Justice League Odyssey.
    That's my take on it. When it eventually releases I'm still gonna jump on it. This team looks way too good and the concept is intriguing.

The NAoH books had delays worse than this one and I've enjoyed all of them. I feel like I can wait for JLO to get out. Hell, more delays means that it'll get it and Electric Warriors in the same time, double dose of DC Cosmic !

the hype + numerous delays is making me nostalgic for early 90s image.

Incredible Member

Sejic debunked the Justice League Odyssey rumours and posted some art from the scrapped issues.

https://twitter.com/stjepansejic/sta...26522495143936

https://twitter.com/stjepansejic/sta...38101185896448

Incredible Member

Sejic debunked the Justice League Odyssey rumours and posted some art from the scrapped issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

I'm still really curious to know what went on behind-the-scenes that necessitated two issues being scrapped.

Spectacular Member

big continuity issue that was severe enough to make both issues unsalvageable.

comic universes are a big machinery, sometimes a series ties into another series and neither of them is complete at the time so misunderstandings happen between departments. this results in pages or entire issues being scrapped

usually you never hear about them as we do work a few issues ahead of schedule. unfortunately this was caught too late and made a mess of both dc's and my own schedules.

and now we'll make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post

comic universes are a big machinery, sometimes a series ties into another series and neither of them is complete at the time so misunderstandings happen between departments. this results in pages or entire issues being scrapped

usually you never hear about them as we do work a few issues ahead of schedule. unfortunately this was caught too late and made a mess of both dc's and my own schedules.

Are you Stjepan? If so, thanks for visiting our community. LOVE your work!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Hope you're not pushing yourself too hard and thank you for the hard work!

Spectacular Member

yeah, it's me. i've been around these forums for ages

yeah, it's me. i've been around these forums for ages
    As long as you're still here, just wanted to add I'm also looking forward to this book and that I'm happy with you taking as much time as you need to redo those issues. Also just adding I'm really looking forward to seeing your Starfire, hoping she gets a lot of focus in the story but that's not really up to you so I'll stop there lol.