View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 480 of 619 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    I am really feeling Cyke's new costume. I was a fan of the revolution costume so it's nice a lot of that design carries over to this one. I think the Astonishing costume is the definitive look for Cyclops but this new costume is really looking good
    Good for MCU?
    I mean can movies do it justice?What do you think?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

spoilers:
    Well, the small scene we had with Cyclops in this issue is how I wanted him written, confident in his beliefs but also friendly/funny, so I am happy.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Good for MCU?
    I mean can movies do it justice?What do you think?
    I think so, it could really work for the movies but ideally I'd like to see the Astonishing costume be the model for MCU Cyclops. I think in real life, the Astonishing costume could look comparable Cap's MCU outfit from The Winter Soldier and onward (both are darker blues, both have a cowl that wraps over the head and can be removed). I love the black look of this outfit Cyclops has in House of X, but I feel a more predominantly blue costume is truer to the costumes Cyclops has generally worn over time, so I'd like his MCU outfit to be something more like that. As time goes by maybe I'll change my mind and hope the MCU adapts his current one though
    Last edited by Super-Cyke; 07-24-2019 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    spoilers:
    Well, the small scene we had with Cyclops in this issue is how I wanted him written, confident in his beliefs but also friendly/funny, so I am happy.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed! I think Cyclops fans have plenty of reasons to be excited about Jonathan Hickman run.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Yes, pretty good. Also, regarding the "Mrs. Grey" thing some thought was a hint of something spoilers:
    Scott meets Ben and greets for his wedding, but Ben doesn't do the same, meaning no wedding or anything of the sorts. Also, there's really no indication of what's Scott and Jean, or Scott and Emma's relationship status
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cyclops was the guy that came out of the coccon right?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-24-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops was the guy that came out of the coccon right?
    spoilers:
    I thought so too, and he was next to a redhead. Xavier called them X-Men so they weren't random mutants.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Screenshot_2019-07-24-10-06-32-1.jpg

He did it, guys. In one panel, Hickman gave us peak modern Cyclops.

His whole exchange with the F4 actually feels like how Scott should be right now. From beginning to the end.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Screenshot_2019-07-24-10-06-32-1.jpg

He did it, guys. In one panel, Hickman gave us peak modern Cyclops.

His whole exchange with the F4 actually feels like how Scott should be right now. From beginning to the end.
    Yeah, this is no Rosenberg's "Cyclops was WROOOOOOOONG" take by any means.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I didn't like that cyclops had to ruin the discussion with the ff4 mentioning franklin and his new family. That seemed to piss the ff4, they have always been pretty nice to Scott

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

I didn't like that cyclops had to ruin the discussion with the ff4 mentioning franklin and his new family. That seemed to piss the ff4, they have always been pretty nice to Scott
    I like what it foreshadows. Def giving me Phoenix 5 vibes. The X-Men have always tried to make the world a better place when they had the power to do so. Nice to see an assertive and confident Cyclops. Feels like Utopia era Scott is back.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    I like what it foreshadows. Def giving me Phoenix 5 vibes. The X-Men have always tried to make the world a better place when they had the power to do so. Nice to see an assertive and confident Cyclops. Feels like Utopia era Scott is back.
    I love the tactical restraint he showed by not pushing too hard on acquiring Sabretooth right then and there. It felt like an old western scene where a few gunslingers have their hands near their hips, considering drawing their guns but then they realize it isn't worth the fight. Then when Cyclops says they will deal with Sabretooth another time in a different way, I wonder if the FF will regret not handing him over then and there. Cyclops felt almost entirely in control despite being outnumbered in the situation.

BANNED

It was necessary.

They kind of stopped being on friendly terms when the FF4 took their stance.

BANNED

Scott felt like brimming with BDE the whole scene. Not really threatening or hostile, but confident that he could handle whatever was thrown at him.

God, how I missed being able to describe him like this.