Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Section 31 the newest Star Trek series

Has anyone heard that the new Star Trek series maybe Section 31? I haven't heard anything about it except from a friend telling me it may happen personally, love Scifi & spy movies so I won't hate it if it's true.

I haven't heard anything to that effect.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Has anyone heard that the new Star Trek series maybe Section 31? I haven't heard anything about it except from a friend telling me it may happen personally, love Scifi & spy movies so I won't hate it if it's true.
    Section 31?

Truthfully, I've only seen Wrath Of Khan, The Voyage Home, Star Trek, Into Darkness and bits and pieces of the various shows, and I've only ever heard of that in Smallville, but Level 31.

Could you elavorate please, red winter?

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Is this going to be in the same world as the reboot?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

You got my attention. Can't say I've loved all the shows, but do consider myself a fan of that universe.
    No clue what Section 31 is, but I'm already picturing the area filled with furry shapes. Tribbles rule!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Section 31?

Truthfully, I've only seen Wrath Of Khan, The Voyage Home, Star Trek, Into Darkness and bits and pieces of the various shows, and I've only ever heard of that in Smallville, but Level 31.

A recurring enemy on Deep Space Nine. Section 31 was revealed as the Federation's Black Ops, doing their dirty work (assassinations, terrorism, etc).

As far as I've seen, there are no current TV shows planned. The stench of Enterprise lingers!
    Life is but a dream

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Section 31?

Section 31 is the Federations secret, off the books spy group, Level 33.1 is Luthors secret batch of "meteor freaks".
    Last edited by dupersuper; 05-01-2014 at 07:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I remember hearing about this back before Pacific Rim came out, because it's got the lead from Robot Jox. I'm guessing you're friend is talking about Star Trek: Renegades, it's a fan movie, and it's about Section 31.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    As far as I've seen, there are no current TV shows planned. The stench of Enterprise lingers!
    Are you implying Enterprise wasn't good, because I really enjoyed the series :/. Though...I never got around to watching the last few episodes since it was cancelled and probably had a half-assed finale.

Amazing Member

The episodes before the last were fine while the last episode of Enterprise may be known as one of the worst episodes ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    A recurring enemy on Deep Space Nine. Section 31 was revealed as the Federation's Black Ops, doing their dirty work (assassinations, terrorism, etc).
    Sort of like X-Force, for Scott and the X-Men, from Messiah Complex onward?

That sounds interesting anyway.

Also, is it like in Into Darkness, where the enemy of one of the Federation itself, in of Admiral Marcus, but they've got to fight them anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Section 31 is the Federations secret, off the books spy group, Level 33.1 is Luthors secret batch of "meteor freaks".
    Aw, I was close. Totally thought it was Level 31. I remember that now. Hope no one comes in here, wanting to learn about a new Star Trek show, and they;re watching that for the first time.

Was a lethal reveal.

Thank you, as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Are you implying Enterprise wasn't good, because I really enjoyed the series :/.
    As I recently said in another thread: there was some good stuff, but then there was Archer and Phloxx committing genocide because they don't understand how evolution works...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    As I recently said in another thread: there was some good stuff, but then there was Archer and Phloxx committing genocide because they don't understand how evolution works...
    Does this have to deal with the finale? I've never got around to seeing it. Or am I just not remembering the general story of the series?