Page 837 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 337737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

ACH was not happy with this shirt.

they issued a re-designed and then just removed all of his merch from the wwe store.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but there is no guarantee that that match could happen in either company.

and we aren't talking about setting up potential matches or anything like that. we talking about seth making himself look like a total butt munch when he gets on social media.
    It's no different than when Austin was asked about Goldberg, giving basically the exact same answer. People were basically fishing for the exact answer Seth gave them. And they got it. Just like Omega did when he was asked about NXT.

Heck, Beckys already practically threatened to beat up every woman in the AEW lockeroom. But that's how wrestlers often use social media. They cut promos and talk a little smack. THese are wrestlers... that's what they do.

they issued a re-designed and then just removed all of his merch from the wwe store.
    I'm not exactly sure I'd call that a slap in the face... but it's definately a boring t-shirt. I'm not sure anyone apart from Jordan and his mom are buying that one.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not exactly sure I'd call that a slap in the face... but it's definately a boring t-shirt. I'm not sure anyone apart from Jordan and his mom are buying that one.

According to reports the WWE pulled the shirt.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to reports the WWE pulled the shirt.
    at the very least, it's lazy. at the very most, it's kind of racist.

at the very least, it's lazy. at the very most, it's kind of racist.
    At 1st I thought maybe they were going for a Joker type shirt and presence deal since that film is a hit.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

At 1st I thought maybe they were going for a Joker type shirt and presence deal since that film is a hit.
    naw. i can see why he was pissed. it can be seen to resemble something that is very racist.

also, i saw the redesign of this shirt before they took it down. it really has nothing to do with joker.

Astonishing Member

Really not surprising given how WWE's run by a racist old jackass.

They couldn't at least use a different color scheme so that it doesn't look like big white teeth and big red lips?

Now that you mention it, I do see a sort of Joker smile.

But I'm not sure that fits this wrestler. They may want to save that idea for someone else. Maybe the fiend or even Demon Balor.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How does a t-shirt design that has a resemblance to blackface not a slap in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How does a t-shirt design that has a resemblance to blackface not a slap in the face?
    and why would ACH want to buy something that he finds offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Honestly I didn't see the face aspect of it until someone mentioned the Joker thing. But yeah... I can see why it could be an issue.

idk how anybody could look at that shirt and not see some big ass lips and teeth. i'd like to hear wwe xplain what it's supposed to be.

These same fans in a couple years if Seth or Kenny is in the same promotion will be typing OMFG , THIS IS IT !! They will be creaming themselves over the match.
    good point, if seth didn't act like a douche 5-8 years ahead of time then surely nobody would care if they're in the same promotion.

I think MJF has created some buzz in AEW. Not with his feuds specifically, but at least based on my recollection of the first several PPV he stood out and became one of the more talked about guys in AEW apart from the Elite and the former WWE guys. And yes, thus far Janela has gotten bigger matches, but despite that I think MJF has gotten a lot more face time.
    not sure how any of that supports your theory that mjf could've had an equally good match with omega.

I think Janela has gotten about as far as Janela is going to get, while MJF potentially at least can go farther because he's the much more well rounded sports entertainer. But we'll see.
    you say that like it's fact but again i have to ask what you've seen to come to this conclusion?? to be honest mjf is kind of a 1 note heel. he's really great at that one note but if you're talking well rounded janela might edge him there too. i've seen janela as heel and a face and an underdog and as the favorite and he manages to get over in almost every role. i can't even say how or why, the guy just knows how to connect with crowds.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 10-27-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Now that you mention it, I do see a sort of Joker smile.

But I'm not sure that fits this wrestler. They may want to save that idea for someone else. Maybe the fiend or even Demon Balor.
    I haven't seen Myles character or what he does. If he was doing a Crazy Steve gimmick from TNA then I could see this possibly (different color scheme for sure due to racial imagery of shirt). Speaking of him , I know he had tryouts with WWE. I'd pull him up and let do the Crazy Steve gimmick.