Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which marvel villain would be an anti-vaxxer?

Hi everyone,

Out of all of marvel’s villains, who do you think would be an anti vaxxer. I could see moonstone and Norman giving themselves the vaccine and then trying to stop other people from getting it. And the wrecker sounds like the sort of guy who carries on about “not being a sheep” etc.

no heroes would be an anti-vaxxer for obvious reasons

Maybe the Absorbing Man?

After all, besides not being too intelligent, Crusher may be able to absorb the vaccination immunity from a person he touched.

Titania: (although she is immune to diseases and so would not even need it)
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 07-29-2021 at 03:50 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Pretty sure Red Skull would rant against vaccines on his podcast.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Mighty Member

Punisher: don't trust the government.

Cloak and dagger: Because of their origin story, suspicious of treatments and injections. Same for Power-man.

Moon Knight: paranoiac

Morbius and the lizard: will wait to see if there is secondary effects in the long term, like for their own treatments.

I think a lot of people in the marvel universe would be wary of the vaccine: one in two treatment in this universe transform you into a monster or is used by a super-villain to control you.
    Last edited by lordozone; 07-29-2021 at 04:20 AM.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Bullseye. He just strikes me as being that kind of guy.

Magneto: "Bah, what need have I for a human-made viral concoction? I am Magneto."

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

For the heroes, Wolverine doesn't care about vaccines because he dislikes needles since he has bad experience with the Weapon X experiments. Also, Wolverine has the healing factor so he does not need to be vaccinated against human diseases. The only time he does have to take the vaccine is when the vaccine contains the cure for Legacy Virus or M-Pox.

As for the villains, most of the mutant villains don't trust any vaccines that are used by human doctors or scientists. And the same goes to the inhuman, Maximus the Mad who dislikes outsiders like humans so of course, he would spread rumors to the inhumans about the vaccines having nanites or whatever.
    Last edited by MitchFox; 07-29-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Incredible Member

The Mind-Readers Cassandra Nova, Globlin Queen, for example. Over in DC, Mister Mind, Despero, for example.

Those who can read the minds of pharmaceutical execs, Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Luke Cage:-He wouldn't trust them
    Any mutant villain who has no special intellect for the same reason.
    Sabertooth, Mystique,etc.

I think Doom lmao.
    "For what reason do I need this "vaccine"?! I am DOOM, you peasant. There's no illness or virus that could possibly beat me"
    Oh, but I can absolutely see him developing his own vaccine for Latverian citizens, like hell he would use the vaccine made by some other country.
    But again, it's Doom we're talking about... it's easily could have been "the survival of the fittest" scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    I think Doom lmao.
    "For what reason do I need this "vaccine"?! I am DOOM, you peasant. There's no illness or virus that could possibly beat me"
    Oh, but I can absolutely see him developing his own vaccine for Latverian citizens, like hell he would use the vaccine made by some other country.
    But again, it's Doom we're talking about... it's easily could have been "the survival of the fittest" scenario.
    I think Doom would either make his own vaccine or else infiltrate one of the big pharma companies, steal their designs, and then crank out enough vaccine supply to vaccinate the entire Latverian population so that he could brag that he is clearly the best ruler on planet earth. Of course, he'd execute any citizen who refused to get vaccinated, and he would not share his vaccine secrets with any other country.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Astonishing Member

I dont think any of them are that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    I think Doom would either make his own vaccine or else infiltrate one of the big pharma companies, steal their designs, and then crank out enough vaccine supply to vaccinate the entire Latverian population so that he could brag that he is clearly the best ruler on planet earth. Of course, he'd execute any citizen who refused to get vaccinated, and he would not share his vaccine secrets with any other country.
    He would defintely pulled off something

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I dont think any of them are that stupid
    You might be right..........which would definitely make these comic villains smarter than some real-world people!

Mighty Member

Ultron

He's an evil robot who is immune to conventional viruses. He also wants humanity to die off and probably does not give a crap if a disease is doing it.