Page 655 of 782 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Chris nods.

“It also helps that you’ve got some buddies here of your own.”

He smirks.

“My group has a similar idea.”
    !!!

Sarada face remained neutral, but she was panicking on the inside. How the... how did he know?!

"I'm here by myself. Don't know what buddies you're talking about."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It was so hard to decide a song on the spot. It had to be one that would set the perfect tone for how he fought so picking something randomly just wasn't going to work. A casual glance to the side would show him Sarada speaking to Chris the Knife, and surprisingly, she wasn't cracking his skull open like some pretentious egg. In fact, they seemed to have a normal conversation despite their history. It appeared he wasn't the only one who noticed, as Meagan stopped in her tracks just to make a b-line towards them.

In the end, however, it didn't matter to him. Charco was far too hyped for his match to be anything but apathetic to his surroundings at this point.

"So, who got paired up with me?" The boy asked him, his eyes seeking out an answer from any available display nearby.
    “Slamming Sammy Soco.” Sammy calls out, having over heard him.

“Just about the greatest singer and entertainer around.”
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-23-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    !!!

Sarada face remained neutral, but she was panicking on the inside. How the... how did he know?!

"I'm here by myself. Don't know what buddies you're talking about."
    Chris points at her, then at Meagan, Charco, and then the voidling.

“Saw most of you arrive very close to one another. Also, subtle body language and glances. Also lack of surprise at your moves during your fight. Lack of surprise about a pure blood Saiyan showing up too. All tangentle markers you know each other.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Slamming Sammy Soco.” This calls out, having over heard him.

“Just about the greatest singer and entertainer around.”
    Sammy's approach was similar to the sensation of white noise giving way to the sudden ringing of tinnitus; abrupt, disconcerting, but ultimately, harmless for now. Still unaware of the full realization of the Nevadian sword's curse, Charco was ignorant to the fact that it was responding to whatever magic Sammy possessed.

Shaking his head to right himself, he popped out one of his earbuds before addressing his future opponent, the faint beats of rap bass audible, "Oh hey, the name's Charco," He said, extending a hand to shake the musician's.

“Saw most of you arrive very close to one another. Also, subtle body language and glances. Also lack of surprise at your moves during your fight. Lack of surprise about a pure blood Saiyan showing up too. All tangentle markers you know each other.”
    "Very perceptive." Meagan spoke as she walked in closer to them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Well.

"Hmph. I guess you got a sharp eye." She sighed and shrugged. "No point in lying anymore. Fine, we're all together. Figured the four of us stood a better than working together than we did by ourselves."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Sammy's approach was similar to the sensation of white noise giving way to the sudden ringing of tinnitus; abrupt, disconcerting, but ultimately, harmless for now. Still unaware of the full realization of the Nevadian sword's curse, Charco was ignorant to the fact that it was responding to whatever magic Sammy possessed.

Shaking his head to right himself, he popped out one of his earbuds before addressing his future opponent, the faint beats of rap bass audible, "Oh hey, the name's Charco," He said, extending a hand to shake the musician's.
    Sammy gives it a firm shake.

“Nice beats, my man. Nice gear too. You ready to rock the crowds?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Chris grins at Sarada and Meagan.

“A small win. Now, I can’t imagine you’re here for money. Not if the bug I planted in Incenio’s booth is any indication. Your buddies sitting up there have won a tidy sum.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sgt. Meehsas and Korey are called to the arena. The water user swoops in on a ki enhances tidal wave that disappears once he lands.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "I'm willing to bet that this...Emperor of all Saiyans is in fact....a Super Saiyan," Blizzar noted. "I assume you've heard the legends, yes? I don't think we can say he is based on one foght, but I'm confident we will witness the terrifying power of a Super Saiyan by the tourney's end. In fact, I'm willing to bet...nine hundred million dollars on that fact," he stated with confidence.
    Althena walks back to her seat after having a talk with Samson Balon . " So I just had a talk with that Samson Balon, what a nice fella ." Althena said
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-23-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Chris grins at Sarada and Meagan.

“A small win. Now, I can’t imagine you’re here for money. Not if the bug I planted in Incenio’s booth is any indication. Your buddies sitting up there have won a tidy sum.”
    "What?"

She didn't really care if he had a bug in Incenio's booth. What she did care about was if Blizzar and Held had made any money off her fight. Because if so, she was getting a cut, whether they agreed or not. "...How much did they make on my fight?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sammy gives it a firm shake.

“Nice beats, my man. Nice gear too. You ready to rock the crowds?”
    Glancing back down to his communicator, a grin crossed his features, "Ohhh yeah, now am I."

There it was, the perfect song for this match. Stuffing his earbud back into his ear, his body relaxed as the music's effects took hold, attaining the closest thing a Dino School practitioner could achieve to a meditative state.

Maybe now he wouldn't hurt Sammy too much with his limiter in place.

"See you in the ring."

nothing to see here
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Qaztoh who is still with Dash , Ishtar , Zurvan , Jinzi and etc is watching the screen " This is kind of exciting. I'll bet 500,000 Zenny that , that Meehsas guy wins he looks tough!" Qaztoh said
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh who is still with Dash , Ishtar , Zurvan , Jinzi and etc is watching the screen " This is kind of exciting. I'll bet 500,000 Zenny that , that Meehsas guy wins he looks tough!" Qaztoh said
    "Gambling is such a pitiful hobby to engage in," Parsley commented with a sigh. "Such a pervasive and potentially life-threatening activity, if you participate with the wrong person." She had heard of people losing their lives over outstanding gambling debts. Besides that, it was awfully addicting. One simply didn't stop; not until they were flat broke. Even then, they may not get the idea to stop until it was too late.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!