Page 773 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 27367372376376977077177277377477577677778382387312731773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if he (along with his associates) understood enough to protect himself better. But will he start applying that kind of effort nationwide for the rest of America's citizens? That's the million dollar question.
    He wont do anything to protect himself after this. He is a strong believer that once you get covid you get it again. herd immunity and all that crap. So you wont see him wearing a mask or distancing. As for protecting others it is pretty clear he does not give a damn about that. I mean even after he tested positive The WH said masks were still a personal choice.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    He wont do anything to protect himself after this. He is a strong believer that once you get covid you get it again. herd immunity and all that crap. So you wont see him wearing a mask or distancing. As for protecting others it is pretty clear he does not give a damn about that. I mean even after he tested positive The WH said masks were still a personal choice.
    Even though his immunity, should he pull through, will only last 4 months. I mean, come January, I don't know if anyone will care what Trump is up to, other than in news about perp walks.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm not certain, but they might be able to vote remotely or by proxies.
    The Senate CANNOT vote remotely. Remember when John McCain had to fly in from Arizona with a brain tumor when they wanted to kill the ACA? That's why.

I mean, if Mitch McConnell had maybe set the Senate rules to allow such a thing, and everyone had voted to agree to that rule for this session, it would be a thing. But he didn't. And I don't see the Democrats doing him a solid on this vote.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Even though his immunity, should he pull through, will only last 4 months. I mean, come January, I don't know if anyone will care what Trump is up to, other than in news about perp walks.
    And Man am I looking forward to that! Of course I will have to hear my aunt go on and on about how this was a frame job from Clinton and the Dems to tarnish the greatest president in the history of the USA.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That's not every liberal, and certainly not every liberal poster in this board.
    Hey, not everyone agrees that if you have a time machine, you use it to kill baby Hitler, either.

Senate Democrats can say that they will agree to a two week delay, with the understanding that at least 51 Republicans were going to vote for ACB barring some kind of major scandal, and that they won't criticize any post-election vote, as it is important not to use people's health as a political cudgel.
    Your party has multiple centers who by showing up to work, could be attempting political biological terrorism.

Which, your party has already done twice to Democrats at the state level. Because they're that s***ty, they're willfully using it as a tactic to try to get political foes sick.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/polit...wis/index.html
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ests-on-campus

Sen. Schumer should ask the Sgt. at Arms to remove anyone trying to vote while sick from the chamber, for the safety of the rest. Carry them out like some MAGA twit from a Costco.

Not even joking.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 10-03-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Hey, not everyone agrees that if you have a time machine, you use it to kill baby Hitler, either.
    It shouldn't be that outrageous to say that if we had access to that kind of technology, we should make sure a baby that would grow up to be a monster is raised in a different environment, rather than murdered.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Your party has multiple centers who by showing up to work, could be attempting political biological terrorism.

Which, your party has already done twice to Democrats at the state level. Because they're that s***ty, they're willfully using it as a tactic to try to get political foes sick.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/polit...wis/index.html
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ests-on-campus

Sen. Schumer should ask the Sgt. at Arms to remove anyone trying to vote while sick from the chamber, for the safety of the rest. Carry them out like some MAGA twit from a Costco.

Not even joking.
    Senator Schumer has other alternatives available if he cares about anyone's health.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

It shouldn't be that outrageous to say that if we had access to that kind of technology, we should make sure a baby that would grow up to be a monster is raised in a different environment, rather than murdered.
    Do you always miss the point deliberately to make sure Nazis are safe? Because it's a weird consistency that isn't often seen outside of Operation Paperclip.

Conservatives here?
    Better, people actually running for office.

Senator Schumer has other alternatives available if he cares about anyone's health.
    "if"?

It's very on brand for a Republican to not fathom why a person might have empathy and care about someone else, I suppose.

Do you always miss the point deliberately to make sure Nazis are safe? Because it's a weird consistency that isn't often seen outside of Operation Paperclip.
    I'm not missing the point. If you're referring to the controversy I think you're referring to, I'm accurately summarizing a point of view that some people think is so disgusting as to merit boycotts: that if we have access to time-travel technology, rather than killing a baby who grows up to be a monster, we should make sure he grows up in a different environment.

"if"?

It's very on brand for a Republican to not fathom why a person might have empathy and care about someone else, I suppose.
    We'll know soon enough if he views this as an opportunity to be exploited.

I have yet to see any indication that he will agree to a two week delay in the confirmation, with the understanding that at least 51 Republicans were going to vote for ACB barring some kind of major scandal, and that he'll make sure Democrats won't criticize any post-election vote, as it is important not to use people's health as a political cudgel. But it is early in the story. Perhaps he'll do that.

If he won't, it shows that health is not his priority.
    Last edited by Mister Mets; 10-03-2020 at 07:43 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

You can also go back before he's born and sterilize his parents by various means to ensure no baby to begin with. It's not abortion if you kick his Dad in the nuts so many times he can't sire offspring any more after all. Of course this is my own ponderings on Time Travel and not about how this whole tangent misses the point for which it was brought up.

"if"?

He's also posted often in the past about giving republican politicians the benefit of the doubt that they believe they are doing what's best for people when doing questionable things, but questions that Schumer even cares about anyone's health.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    It's become a common argument among the right. They'll point to message boards, facebook, and twitter for signs of liberals being rude/crazy/violent etc, and view that as an equivalence to actual elected Republican officials doing the same.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!