Page 596 of 782 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ika’s False Super Saiyan form falls away a she uses her energy to restore some to the fallen Garnish, just to make sure. Alt Ochazuke nods and let’s Ika tend to Garnish.

Meanwhile, the creature grunts and seems to go intangible, all attacks passing through save two: Asha’rah’s and Charco’s.

The anchor ax takes an arm off as it jerks away, sending it howling and into Charco, who’s anti-magic blows send it to its knees.

It merges into the ground, hissing.

Alt Ochazuke calls out.

“I can sense it. It will take after the Knife and try to sneak attack someone. Watch each other’s backs.”
    "So, it takes a magical anti-thesis to damage it then...very well," Blizzar hovers down towards the ground where the creature landed and "Repulsive monster..." he began to taunt. An attempt to draw it out. Who knew if it would prove susceptible to being insulted, but Blizzar figured a creature that appeared to be made of sin incarnate would definitely feel the sting of wounded pride.

"Your greed had undone you and you now stand on your last legs, defeated by mere tourists to your timeline...your fate forever written in the annals of history as a minor footnote in our journey," he continue to call out. "Show yourself so that we may at least give you a dignified end."

Onboard the two GP ships, Tran and Tron watch in puzzlement as the ships kill each other. This will be an interesting report to send in.
    The Informant's pass the two GP ships as if it's just passing by . Onboard the Informant sweating and is neverous wreck. " Okay I just have to pass by those two GP ships and just act Like everything is natural, Hopefully they won't notice I thing, and I can be on my way. I can't be talk to the GP, If I talk Black Sheep will kill me," the Informant said.

The Informant thinks about the two ships that ram into each other " **** I knew the Black sheep said that the Replitas were stupid but I didn't think they were this stupid. of course have theorize base on what the Black Sheep told me about this race is that they have managed to survive for so long on their home planet because of their impressive regenerative capabilities , and if that's the case then The Replitas probably suffer repeated brain damage several times form receive lethal blows to the head, " the Informant said. the Informant looks at his watch and thinks to himself .

" There's one person out there who I don't want to run into and that is Pyrrhos The Burning Vigor , that man is seriously scary . I don't ever want to run into that guy," the Informant said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-13-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "So, it takes a magical anti-thesis to damage it then...very well," Blizzar hovers down towards the ground where the creature landed and "Repulsive monster..." he began to taunt. An attempt to draw it out. Who knew if it would prove susceptible to being insulted, but Blizzar figured a creature that appeared to be made of sin incarnate would definitely feel the sting of wounded pride.

"Your greed had undone you and you now stand on your last legs, defeated by mere tourists to your timeline...your fate forever written in the annals of history as a minor footnote in our journey," he continue to call out. "Show yourself so that we may at least give you a dignified end."
    Praxat Looks at Blizzar and points a finger at him " Hey Blizzar I'm going to try something, physical attacks can't hit it and it merge into the ground , but maybe I can use infrasound to pinpoint it's location," Praxat said in her always raspy voice . Praxat did does a series of croaks at a infrasound frequency of ten hertz towards the ground. the average hearing range of a Toadian is ten hertz to ten Kilohertz from training with Meagan , Praxat has fine tuning her hearing to hear frequencies as low as 1 hertz.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-14-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The frail Etrina pats Zaofan’s cheek and smiles slightly.

“Hello...sheep.....”

She points to a small cave nearby.

“The nexus....”

She falls back unconscious.

The purple artifact Zurvan gave you all floats down and rests in Zaofan’s hands, pulsing brightly towards the cave.
    "What the hell..." Zaofan says as he alternates looking between the artifact and the cave.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Hey Cookman!" Erosa floats down to catch up with the two now that Alterina had been safely secured. "Other Etrina's safe then? Ehehe....Don't worry, I won't tell the Etrina back home you two had a moment." Erosa then eyed the artifact and the cave. ".....time thingy is in there yes? Better to take other sis inside the cave so the monster doesn't see her....and we can finish what we came here for ero."
    Zaofan looks up flashes his pseudo sister a facetious but relieved smile. "Thanks for keeping our secret," he winks. He then carefully lifts up the sleeping Altrina and motions Erosa to go. "I think you're right, though. Let's go."

Zaofan carries Altrina into the cave.

Ika’s False Super Saiyan form falls away a she uses her energy to restore some to the fallen Garnish, just to make sure. Alt Ochazuke nods and let’s Ika tend to Garnish.

Meanwhile, the creature grunts and seems to go intangible, all attacks passing through save two: Asha’rah’s and Charco’s.

The anchor ax takes an arm off as it jerks away, sending it howling and into Charco, who’s anti-magic blows send it to its knees.

Alt Ochazuke calls out.

“I can sense it. It will take after the Knife and try to sneak attack someone. Watch each other’s backs.”
    The time for raw physical power over, Asha'rah allowed herself to manifest her female form once more. Orbs resurfaced from formerly massive pectorals to encircle her sun-bronzed neck, and she floated such that she was back to back with Charco's massive scaled form.

"Charco, you have a way to pull things in do you not? A vacuum technique named after the tallest of the long-necked dinosaurs? If you used it on the ground itself, would it work to force the creature to surface at a predictable location?"

She grins.

“Time. I found the nexus point. I’ll eat it too, and then this world will be mine.”

It is not Etrina’s voice, but a blend of several with hers overlaying them.

Alt Ochazuke floats up, a soft glow at his forehead and at his hands.

“It is as I knew. She is no longer just her, but legion. We need to separate her from the others.”
    As sweat layered the cold of the dead North about his face, Ochazuke felt a hollow rail against the scars of his heart. But more than that, it was what he heard from his double that gave him paise. That foreign method and technique as a consequence of the training and that hellish war fell to the wayside, for when he heard his own voice so blithely echo what he had just seen, even as the dark aura of the Demon swept its dread power and shook the air, the sound of his own grinding teeth cut through it.

"...this entire time you knew it was Banefire?"

That which should have been conveyed to them before they even set foot toward the North barrens was withheld. For what purpose? Was it the well-known combative urges of the young Saiyans who had called him family?

"So that how you protect them," he grunted, shifting his stance and refining his sense-awareness. "This world has enough dire secrets. One more omission of truth...cheh."

That ancient presence from Banefire reached beyond the veil into an incarnation that should not have been. Its twisted essence raked a hollow chill through his very bones, just like the first time it leapt to Battersea's side. Though its form was as common a weapon as any, where he perceived its true nature with greater fidelity, the sheer mass of wailing souls consumed by Vitalmancy seemed to shrink and quake the very air about the world.

A harrowing matter he had come to know for certainty. A ragged fog crawled from the corners of his mouth as he exhaled. This would be the third time he would have to combat the demon, and it must be stopped.

And yet Ochazuke hesitated.

As she closed in, the gun turns and points right at her.

And fires.

A shout of “Mom!” echoes across the sky as Garnish plows into Parsley, knocking her out of the way and taking the bullet herself. In an odd recreation to Jack taking the bullet for Sarada, the super saiyan wraps her arms around Parsley’s as they roll across the ground.

Laying over her, Parsley can see a sick darkness spreading from the chest shot Garnish took. The young girl looks down at Parsley, tears in her eyes.

“Mom?”

She rolls off her, gasping in pain. She holds her hand out towards Parsley, but then it falls limp as the light starts to go out of her eyes.

Ika screams as she darts down towards her sister.

“Garnish! Gar! Please please, no no no!”
    A moment's hesitation. A word unspoken. Worlds apart, in this incidence they mirrored each other, and were both to blame.

The cold, hellfire bullet cut short another future. He had seen this once before where it collided with another Northerner; There would be nothing left but white ash.

With a sharp gasp, his calloused hands folded.

Alt Ochazuke lands, hand glowing and places it on Garnish’s wound. The darkness seems to stop and retract, Garnish’s power level steadily leveling out.

“She’ll live.” He says to Ika, who much like Parsley has surrounded herself in a golden aura. Unlike the full Saiyan, her hair remains black. She has not truly ascended, but has achieved a half state.

Alt Ochazuke calls out.

His thoughts raced where he became aware of the great influx of information railing against the field of his Battle Meditation. From the physical to the subliminal, the dire straits became fodder to many unspoken things silently racing within his mind.

By this strange method focused through his crown and palms, his Double ensured Garnish would live. Yet so scarred, would she ever be whole again?

A Saiyan's nature was to chase heedlessly to a battle. Cast within the furor of her now golden light there remained a piece of Parsley's shadow, that broken warrior who days ago had nothing to return to. Cast below the veneer of verdant youth and heroic posturing, a tattered violence exploded from Totoma as well, echoing the seeds sown from a decade's wounds and trauma.

And yet seemed by his Double's technique, the darkness was pushed back. The cold shadow was opposed by a font of will. Seeing this unfold, Ochazuke temporarily swallowed his uncertainty.

Chasing in the wake of a Red Tiger, there was a great deal he wished he could done to save her before she fell. To restore Kenshiko to what she was, he would have done anything, but the last time he feared he would be unable to do what he had perceived to be impossible.

Within the silent eye of the storm converging around a small host of ascended Saiyans, yet another seal was broken. A measure of his life to repay what was taken from Garnish by his neglect. He would pay it gladly as he flew above the shadow.

Danko Sousai Ken*

Separated from Etrina, no matter what his stalker's knife shed, the Demon's thirst would not be slaked. For he knew more than anything, Banefire craved Life Energy. Where it slithered in the darkness cast upon the empty Earth, Ochazuke felt its cold aura press against his sense; Kikojutsu his bid to goad Banefire into chasing him. His alternate warned them of the Knife. Crafting the energy of Kongosho within his hands, he would shatter its edge upon a vajra.

*Danko Sosai Ken has augmented Ochazuke's PL + 25% and rising
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-14-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Default Fight with the man with the Crimson Sight

Alt Zaofan leaps backwards several times, getting room.

“You are far more skilled than I am. Your movements, no waste there. You are far more deadly than your power level says. Let’s see your answer for this.”

Power sharply builds at his eyes.

“Off....”
    Before the first syllable even so much as dropped from the Sheriff's lips, an intense flash ignited before Ochazuke's frame, drowning his silhouette within an enormous pressure of searing light and heat. Utter immolation traced the path of an immense gout of flame burning white as it shot out beyond the edge of the Lookout. Drowned by the torrent of burning, the warded tiles beneath their feet hissed and shattered in glowing red fragments, the sky darkened above and the clouds below them were rendered to maculate ash.

The path of the Dragon was not one so followed easy by a Crane, nor the Wolf. Even with all he had come to know and learn, Ochazuke for all his pursuit of martial fidelity could not escape compromise within his own expression; this alternate Zaofan could judge its effect as it fell upon him. Charged to its apex, a Dodonpa sped a nascent Dragon's flight by a Crane's understanding, and became wreathed in the Flame of a Garuda.

Forms, through the crucible of the naive mind Shoshin, become innate nature expressed through the empty mind Mushin. The flame of his soul expressed through these techniques were stoked by the resolute Iron Wind, Ryuuka Dodonpa redoubled and folded twice over with Zanshin Touki.

Moreover, through their exchanges, there was a greater unspoken understanding of the martial brother he knew. Zaofan of his own eclectic practice felt himself limited, and therefore he pressed advantages where he could.

Do you know the difference between you and him?

Striking from a glance, his major advantage over the orthodox methods lay in that he never telegraphed his Optic Blast. Using the Wolf's Prowl to move his hands three times faster, Ochazuke sought to beat this Alternate to the draw.

In an instant, this was the truth of what he had brought to bear, the fire of his soul chasing after a man who nearly forgot the resolve within his own.
    Last edited by grampagen; 01-14-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

“I did not k own it was the demon. This was confirmation of fears, however.”

Praxat and both Ochazuke’s feel it first, a slithering as it tries to get in close. With warning from Praxat thanks to her infrasound, they are prepared and as the large beast leaps up, both Ochazuke’s strike in near identical moves.

Normally, the blows of the physical would pass through, but instead both concentrated on what was within.

Ochazuke shatters the knife blow like sugar candy, the Banefire enhanced blade crumbling to dust. Startled, it cannot react as Alt Ochazuke strikes the creature, knocking Banefire out of its other hand, tumbling toward the Earth.

The demon shrieks and moves to go after the falling weapon, Alt Dash shouting and letting fly a blast to distract it.

————

Inside the cave, Zaofan finds a gently swirling pool of what looks like midnight colored water. Once close enough, the purple artifact descends into it and starts absorbing the temporal nexus. In a mere few moments, the pool is energy and the artifact has done its work.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 01-14-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The Informant's pass the two GP ships as if it's just passing by . Onboard the Informant sweating and is neverous wreck. " Okay I just have to pass by those two GP ships and just act Like everything is natural, Hopefully they won't notice I thing, and I can be on my way. I can't be talk to the GP, If I talk Black Sheep will kill me," the Informant said.

The Informant thinks about the two ships that ram into each other " **** I knew the Black sheep said that the Replitas were stupid but I didn't think they were this stupid. of course have theorize base on what the Black Sheep told me about this race is that they have managed to survive for so long on their home planet because of their impressive regenerative capabilities , and if that's the case then The Replitas probably suffer repeated brain damage several times form receive lethal blows to the head, " the Informant said. the Informant looks at his watch and thinks to himself .

" There's one person out there who I don't want to run into and that is Pyrrhos The Burning Vigor , that man is seriously scary . I don't ever want to run into that guy," the Informant said.
    And alert sounds as he is detected, the two GP ships turning towards his location.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Praxat and both Ochazuke’s feel it first, a slithering as it tries to get in close. With warning from Praxat thanks to her infrasound, they are prepared and as the large beast leaps up, both Ochazuke’s strike in near identical moves.

Normally, the blows of the physical would pass through, but instead both concentrated on what was within.

Ochazuke shatters the knife blow like sugar candy, the Banefire enhanced blade crumbling to dust. Startled, it cannot react as Alt Ochazuke strikes the creature, knocking Banefire out of its other hand, tumbling toward the Earth.

The demon shrieks and moves to go after the falling weapon, Alt Dash shouting and letting fly a blast to distract it.

————

Inside the cave, Zaofan finds a gently swirling pool of what looks like midnight colored water. Once close enough, the purple artifact descends into it and starts absorbing the temporal nexus. In a mere few moments, the pool is energy and the artifact has done its work.
    A lot of things happened at once. The creature revealed itself, prompting both Ochazuke's to fire upon it. Somehow, their blasts shattering its knife and knocking the gun from its hand.

That she didn't sense it told Parsley that it wasn't magical in nature. No matter, the gun was, and that was good enough.

She was more cautious this time as she quickly flew after the falling weapon and made a grab for it. This time, however, instead of just grabbing it to hold it, she grabbed it to drain it. Her anti-magic felt more powerful than it ever had now that she was a Super Saiyan. Sorcerer's Folly, she decided this would be called.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

————

And there Totoma was, in his berserker rage, ready to intercept him. Charging in with a crazed Roar, Totoma met the evil with... a headbutt. Yes, a headbutt. A Razorback-enhanced headbutt, giving it enhanced cutting/piercing power, but really, he just flew into the thing head-first.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Once everything within the cave has calmed down, Zaofan gently lays Altrina on top of a short ledge as a makeshift bed. "Alright, that looks... promising... I suppose. Mission accomplished, maybe. But Etrina here still isn't in any good shape. Erosa, is there anything we can do to wake her? Our friends are still dealing with those monsters back there."

He places his hand on her cheek, warmth and comfort flowing through. "We need to help our friends, but we can't just leave Etrina here, either."

————

Dash joins her counterpart, using Pegasus Summons Lightening to send a blast of lightening at the creature.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Once everything within the cave has calmed down, Zaofan gently lays Altrina on top of a short ledge as a makeshift bed. "Alright, that looks... promising... I suppose. Mission accomplished, maybe. But Etrina here still isn't in any good shape. Erosa, is there anything we can do to wake her? Our friends are still dealing with those monsters back there."

He places his hand on her cheek, warmth and comfort flowing through. "We need to help our friends, but we can't just leave Etrina here, either."
    "Let me see ero." Erosa gets up along side Zaofan and looks the alter mage over. "I don't know....not much we two can do.......maybe we could send her over to our time somehow while we deal with things here? I bet someone on the lookout could help her. But......" Erosa glanced around. ".....How were we suppose to get back again once we were done..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of HellÂ’s Brigade View Post
    “I did not know it was the demon. This was confirmation of fears, however.”

Praxat and both OchazukeÂ’s feel it first, a slithering as it tries to get in close. With warning from Praxat thanks to her infrasound, they are prepared and as the large beast leaps up, both OchazukeÂ’s strike in near identical moves.

He had no response for his Double as his hand passed through the keen edge of the shadow. There were no immediate words where the Demon plucked its strikes from its wreathed shadows.

That ancient piece of Fallen Creation - here as on their own Earth - was confirmed incarnate of a great many fears. A loose end, one of many left behind during the war of the Heavens, the Demon fell through the cracks and bide its time. One after another, left to its devices so did it prey upon the lethal ambitions of humanity. In exchange for everything, it would for a time grant them everything.

"How many years had it been since this Etrina had taken the Vitalmancer?" he asked, "How long did she endure this Hell to save the rest of you?"

With all the loss inflicted by the Lyne, was there no other option but to bargain with the fell powers of the universe? When calamity rained from Heaven, perhaps there was no other option but to imbibe the powers of darkness.

With Zaofan dead, there was likely little else that could be taken from her. Until the Saiyans of their world rose to their new daunting heights to eclipse all the rest, there was no other option but to find a foundation of power to eclipse all others. To avenge the dead, all it cost her was everything.

"We are all of us chasing shadows."

Aged twenty years past, he at last understood why his Double felt yet unworthy. What good were the Five, or Ten Hands if...

...I cannot protect any of them?

The shriek of the Demon stole him from his reverie. Where he shattered a portion of his remaining time to bolster his power, the hollow within him burned as he stared at its shadowy form.

Banjakuza*

The body of the demon was intangible, where it intersected between the physical, its spiritual shroud had been its refuge. No longer.

Though the true form of Banefire ecliped them in power, so exposed its appetites had made it vulnerable, its motions predictable. And while Ochazuke knew he could not strike it down, attacking its spectral matter with Saifa Kensaku, he would stop its movements, dragging its presence into this world to force it to face its belated final judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    A lot of things happened at once. The creature revealed itself, prompting both Ochazuke's to fire upon it. Somehow, their blasts shattering its knife and knocking the gun from its hand.

That she didn't sense it told Parsley that it wasn't magical in nature. No matter, the gun was, and that was good enough.

She was more cautious this time as she quickly flew after the falling weapon and made a grab for it. This time, however, instead of just grabbing it to hold it, she grabbed it to drain it. Her anti-magic felt more powerful than it ever had now that she was a Super Saiyan. Sorcerer's Folly, she decided this would be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    And there Totoma was, in his berserker rage, ready to intercept him. Charging in with a crazed Roar, Totoma met the evil with... a headbutt. Yes, a headbutt. A Razorback-enhanced headbutt, giving it enhanced cutting/piercing power, but really, he just flew into the thing head-first.
    Where the Saiyans converged before the cave where Zaofan and Erosa secured the Time Stone, Ochazuke's lips curled into a grim smirk. Unable to move from his position where he reeled in the demon, he nonetheless saw Totoma and Parsley's intentions clearly. All the players were in place; all that remained was to execute.

Within the violent swirls of clashing auras and energies, a low rumble shook the Earth around them, and by the force of his will loaned through Kei'i-Ken** a sweeping bloom of clarity filled the air.

Banjakuza*: Ochazuke has become aware of Banefire's intangibility! Through Saifa Kensaku he is gradually stripping the demon of this quality where it manifests between the spectal and physical planes!
    Kei'i-Ken**: Cast through his meditational vector, all allies in Ochazuke's vicinity have been granted increased will and concentration! The efficacy of their next actions have increased!