Page 284 of 434 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Well, if ya got HoX 4 spoilers please PM me.
    Don't think those are gonna happen this week. Word is that the guy who was doing those threads on Reddit got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Well, if ya got HoX 4 spoilers please PM me.
    I saw a post on Reddit with no actual spoilers but someone said he's read it and I asked for them. I don't know if he's actually going to PM me or not tho xd.

The usual Reddit account got deleted and I've been lurking for a while without finding anything really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    http://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/09/0...w-x-men-title/

Newest rumor throws Chip Zdarsky's name in the ring for wave 2 alongside Leah Williams and Vita Ayala - because he's posted on his newsletter about something called 'Project Interexting'!
    Zdarsky and Ayala are great news.
    Williams is meh.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Williams is meh.
    Agreed with meh on Willians, and also Thompson on Deadpool...

Spectacular Member

Someone posted on reddit claiming to have read it and provided vague if important spoilers. We will she tomorrow if they are telling the truth.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Williams is meh.
    We know for sure that Ayala and Williams are on board, meh or otherwise.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Colorist Marte Gracia experienced an internal systems failure, but is recovering at home. Since he will not be doing the last issues of each book, I'd imagine Hickman will capture David Curiel in a glass box. Pray to him for blessing you with the pretty colors.

https://twitter.com/martegracia/stat...53863472369664
    Not to be gauche, but I'd vote Matt Wilson to cover the last issues. Or Laura Martin. Or Ive Svorcina, though they rarely seem to be called up when somebody than Esad Ribic is doing the work.

Wishing Marte Gracia a full recovery, of course.

I didn't really like Williams in Age of X-Man, but I kinda liked X-Men:Black (not amazing but I liked, mainly for the Emma love).

Chip being on board is really nice.

Oh, I just remembered that Leah Williams wrote the Giant-Man mini for WotR and that was actually a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I didn't really like Williams in Age of X-Man, but I kinda liked X-Men:Black (not amazing but I liked, mainly for the Emma love).

Chip being on board is really nice.
    I found X-Men: Black, What If: Magik, the Giant-Man mini, and (so far) Gwenpool Strikes Back to have much smoother execution than The X-Tremists, but even so I REALLY liked the high points there (basically Betsy and Fred, and the last two issues). IIRC, some of the pacing issues were 1) down to Thompson and Nadler trying to make the whole event dovetail into the Omega issue and 2) saddling her with Moneta, whose story arc was only important to two other AoXM minis, so I'm willing to put down $$$ and see what she can do without that kind of hobble.

I think I would have liked X-tremists more if I didn't follow Williams on twitter. I ended up liking the last two issues quite a bit though.

Nuggles2479

I wasn’t banned. I was politely asked by the editor of the books to not spoil them and I’m just respecting his wishes. I only used the account for spoilers so I just deactivated.

BANNED

Awwww no more spoilers for us? Darn......
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-03-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggles2479 View Post
    I wasn’t banned. I was politely asked by the editor of the books to not spoil them and I’m just respecting his wishes. I only used the account for spoilers so I just deactivated.
    That editor is a killjoy. Thanks for your service in the past tho. You actually hyped the book up more with your spoilers. In any event, its not like people aren't buying the book cuz of your spoilers. Not like they don't have enough printings of the book to sell.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggles2479 View Post
    You are an honorable warrior. Bless.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate