Page 42 of 133 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Looks more wavy than curly.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Waves, curls, either works. My mother's hair varied between the two pretty often and I'm of Mediterranean descent like Zee so it feels appropriate to me.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cubbyboo View Post
    Ohhhhh zatanna needs an ongoing with a fantastic creative team !!
    Ram V and Carmen Carnero

So the Soska Sisters have dropped more hints about the mini from their twitter account:

zee.JPG

Based on their tweets and resume, I think we can expect this to be a very horror oriented project.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    So the Soska Sisters have dropped more hints about the mini from their twitter account:

zee.JPG

Based on their tweets and resume, I think we can expect this to be a very horror oriented project.
    Lmao they should’ve led with that to get the shippers to the polls.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I don't know if there are that many passionate Zee and Constantine shippers...although maybe I'm just judging based on how many Zatanna fans I've seen who don't like it .

zee.JPG

Man, this just reminds me how much I didn't like Zee's New 52 costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They couldn't say anything about the project in the first round remember? I guess they are going to stoke the shipper's flames and hope to ride it out to the finale. It will be interesting if she could get past the Robins. They all but confirmed Constantine to be in this. I hope there is another character in this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if there are that many passionate Zee and Constantine shippers...although maybe I'm just judging based on how many Zatanna fans I've seen who don't like it .
    Trust me, it's just us on this thread. If you go on tumblr and they're all about magic-blaze followed by chalant. You have to dig around a bit to find content that's separate from it. Although I enjoy that one tumblr that regularly posts Diana/Zee head canons. I have no idea how big it is on twitter since I'm not on there. I think to most casuals, Zatanna and Constantine are intertwined, especially given how often one doesn't appear without the other in adaptations these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Man, this just reminds me how much I didn't like Zee's New 52 costume.
    I don't hate it but just like the fishnet costume, my thought is 'does she have to wear it all the time?'. Also the Nu52 outfit is kind of watered down and generic looking.
    Last edited by John Venus; 04-13-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

zee.JPG

They ship Zee and John? I'M OUT.

More Constantine romance makes me wish Zatanna loses Round Robin. She really deserves a new series, but to waste it on this relationship is the last thing the character needs. Sometimes it feels like DC only see her as Constantine's girlfriend.

I'm not enthused about his inclusion either but I will still give the book a shot and vote for it for as long as she is in the competition. This is a rare opportunity to show DC there is interest around the character. Who knows when we will get another solo Zatanna series?

Well, there's no guarantee Constantine would be a focal point, just that he'd be in it.

I think we are in for a lot of horror and gore given the Soska Sisters other movies. I don't mind it, Zee stories can be as light and dark as they need to be. I just hope they do the character justice.

Some cosplay appreciation:

PrettyWreck Cosplay:
    tumblr_o1uejzlJf11qbpi3wo2_500.jpg

Kamiko-Zero Cosplay:
    a9KMy5Q.jpg

Jennifer Van Damsel:
    8509162912_9a15229e45_b.jpg

By Valerie Perez:

images.jpg

0d2aff624ba8247c96bfdf9704aab8f4.jpg

By Meagan Marie:

1fa424230af40d1d3d2fa89c9d21dad5.jpg

Those fishnet patterns are original.

Zatanna is a pretty popular cosplay option .