Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I love Ewing's Guardians, but SWORD can't get 2 issues without a crossover
    I wish they had given the book more time to establish itself.
    Schiti did the right thing by leaving.
    the book is way too good for this crossover bullsh*t. Honestly, that's annoying...give the book some time to get established...
    Last edited by Exodus; 04-21-2021 at 09:02 AM.

There is a whole lot of odd word selection in this thread.
    The SWORD book written by Ewing is not being forced into a cosmic-expansive story that is ALSO WRITTEN BY EWING. Sounds intentional and strategic and ripe for dramatic exploration.
    Nor is Schiti "smart for leaving" the book. Its not as if Schiti said "I tire of having to draw non-X-characters." and stormed out of his non-existent cubicle.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFieldhouse View Post
    GotG had a jumping on point last week
    Perfect. I'll check that out today when I get my comics.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I have no problem picking up GoG during this crossover. I always wanted to pick Ultimates up. Maybe next time Marvel does a sale on comixology and they pop up. I’m always interested in the cosmic side, but never find a book that interests me. SWORD IS that book for me and I hope to see more cosmic players guest every so often.
    Same here, I usually find the cosmic side so boring but have always had interest in it. This and sword doesn't seem like a crossover to me given this is exactly who sword should be running into in my opinion. Same with knull. It still felt like sword.to me
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    There is a whole lot of odd word selection in this thread.
    The SWORD book written by Ewing is not being forced into a cosmic-expansive story that is ALSO WRITTEN BY EWING. Sounds intentional and strategic and ripe for dramatic exploration.
    Nor is Schiti "smart for leaving" the book. Its not as if Schiti said "I tire of having to draw non-X-characters." and stormed out of his non-existent cubicle.
    Yeah I feel like there are some wires being crossed to be honest I know the stigma is that crossover/tie-in issues usually interrupts the natural flow whatever Story the book is telling at that moment. But I don't think it happens often where two books Crossover with each other written by the same writer like is the case here. Especially with a writer who has a pretty good track record when it comes to writing tie-in issues during major events. And considering this is something he's probably been planning for months I really don't see the harm.