Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Does this mean Cable thinks OG Cable is still alive? I mean, other than all the time hopping versions of him that exist all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Does this mean Cable thinks OG Cable is still alive? I mean, other than all the time hopping versions of him that exist all over the place.
    Well he has to be somewhere but I doubt that he is alive on the present. Unless Cerebro can traveltime, i really dont get Kid cable logic

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Well he has to be somewhere but I doubt that he is alive on the present. Unless Cerebro can traveltime, i really dont get Kid cable logic
    I assume he wants to resurrect adult Cable. That's what Cerebro is for.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Well, he would need the 5 do that anyway. But, he would not need the 5 if he already had a living, breathing body to download the memories into.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Can't he just go through life until he gets old just like the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    This is my thought as well.

Well, he would need the 5 do that anyway. But, he would not need the 5 if he already had a living, breathing body to download the memories into.
    Tht would be very awkward kids cable have a adult body already breathing. My guess is that Hope would totally ressurrect her father, but not sure about the rest of the five

Extraordinary Member

Tht would be very awkward kids cable have a adult body already breathing. My guess is that Hope would totally ressurrect her father, but not sure about the rest of the five
    Not sure if I was too subtle, or if you did read it the way I mean but I am reading your comment wrong, but I mean the body he has on hand is his own. But, now that I think about it, there are all those clones.

Incredible Member

can he not just use the cerebro in his house?

Not sure if I was too subtle, or if you did read it the way I mean but I am reading your comment wrong, but I mean the body he has on hand is his own. But, now that I think about it, there are all those clones.
    Well of course, but he would risk wiping out his own mind and putting old Cable in his body?

Seems a bad idea about to happen, good that Emma just showed up from nowhere. It would be funny for sure, grumpy cable on a teenager body

I really dont get Kid cable logic
    I’m not sure anyone does. Nothing he’s done has made sense since he showed up in Extermination, offed the better version of himself, sent the O5 back because they were endangering the timestream, and then he himself decided to stay.

Regardless, at this point I don’t even care. I just want him to hurry up and bring “the other guy” back.

Well of course, but he would risk wiping out his own mind and putting old Cable in his body?

Seems a bad idea about to happen, good that Emma just showed up from nowhere. It would be funny for sure, grumpy cable on a teenager body
    That idea is so good and too fun that not only will it never happen but the ending we'll actually get will almost definitely be the exact opposite. Although thinking about it, that's what the book should have been about since the beginning: instead of dying, Cable gets himself turned into a kid through his own dumbass timestream shenanigans, moves in with his parents, and pretends like nothing's changed and it's business as usual while at the same time learning how to recapture his childhood. At least he would probably come out of the experience having learned something and it wouldn't feel like a total waste of time.
    Last edited by gnostalgic; 04-22-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnostalgic View Post
    That idea is so good and too fun that not only will it never happen but the ending we'll actually get will almost definitely be the exact opposite. Although thinking about it, that's what the book should have been about since the beginning: instead of dying, Cable gets himself turned into a kid through his own dumbass timestream shenanigans, moves in with his parents, and rediscovers his childhood while dealing with all the usual mutant stuff. At least he would probably come out of the experience having learned something and it wouldn't feel like a total waste of time.
    This is the plot of Umbrella Academy LOL

This is the plot of Umbrella Academy LOL
    You see? This is why Marvel should hire me. I know what the people want.