• She must face her crimes.

47 61.04%
  • I forgive her for her mass genocide.

30 38.96%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Lemme see if I have this straight...

Shoot it's newly won freedom in the big toe as a first order of business?

Why not just have Scott blast a hole clean through the bottom of Krakoa and sink it while you're at it?
    How so? The Pretender and her corrupt flatscan allies are no threat to the great sovereign nation of homo superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Wanda lives in yall heads, rent free.
    The only part of my body that the pretender resides is the space between my gooch and arsehole. Only St Charles the benevolent resides in my head thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    How so? The Pretender and her corrupt flatscan allies are no threat to the great sovereign nation of homo superior.
    You might want to take a look through HOX/POX.

What you are saying is just flatly not the case.

The only part of my body that the pretender resides is the space between my gooch and arsehole. Only St Charles the benevolent resides in my head thank you very much.
    I love the amount of hate in this post.

No. I am just so over this. I just want it to be stated the evolutionary altered their dna and they turned almost post human and magneto can demand his real children be brought back before their x-gene was destroyed and we can move on. I'll be the first to support a mini where they make this happen. Wanda can be such a good character sometimes, her solo was really that good.

But if that's not going to happen i'm perfectly fine with it just being a piece of history and she do her and mutants do them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Now that i think about it, why can't wanda work with like one of the mutants maybe Hope, and repower mutants. She did it with rictor, even though she still had whatever that life force was at the time in children's crusade. If Marvel wanted they could have wanda make it right but it seems like some writers just like to double down on people not liking the character by having her do the most with her attitude but the least with her powers. I don't get it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Now that i think about it, why can't wanda work with like one of the mutants maybe Hope, and repower mutants. She did it with rictor, even though she still had whatever that life force was at the time in children's crusade. If Marvel wanted they could have wanda make it right but it seems like some writers just like to double down on people not liking the character by having her do the most with her attitude but the least with her powers. I don't get it.
    I think that without life force she cannot reality bend on that scale. I wonder if working with Wiccan could prove to be a better choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    You might want to take a look through HOX/POX.

What you are saying is just flatly not the case.
    Please. I can recite the sacred texts by memory. There is no error in my statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I love the amount of hate in this post.
    Praise Krakoa and the Five. May they bring you good fortune.

I think that without life force she cannot reality bend on that scale. I wonder if working with Wiccan could prove to be a better choice.
    Get Wiccan, Wanda, Proteus, Jamie, Hope, and Magick together and i can't see why it's not possible.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Speaking of which, he probably CAN claim Krakoan citizenship. When Wanda created the twins, she believed she was a mutant, therefore her kids are mutants as well. The retcon didn't change that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speaking of which, he probably CAN claim Krakoan citizenship. When Wanda created the twins, she believed she was a mutant, therefore her kids are mutants as well. The retcon didn't change that.
    Yeah Wiccan and Speed are suppose to be mutants. I don't think it was made clear if she turned them into mutants or the bodies they inhabited were already mutants. I always thought they were already x-gene positive but wanda's influence changed the direction on what their abilities might be. The scene between Wanda and Billy still stands out as one of my fave, when he was being bullied and met her.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Get Wiccan, Wanda, Proteus, Jamie, Hope, and Magick together and i can't see why it's not possible.
    Magik would stab Wanda mid-spell hahahaha

Praise Krakoa and the Five. May they bring you good fortune.
    Krakoan Amen.

Magik would stab Wanda mid-spell hahahaha
    lol, she might wait until after since she knows it will give mutants their powers back. lol I can't think of any other high tier magical mutants. We have been hearing of Storm's potential forever and it' supposedly really high. Pixie is like a mid tier magician. I guess they could call in Strange.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Rights? How quaint. She didn't have the right to literally murder countless mutant babies but that didn't stop her.
    "literally murder countless mutant babies"

...She didn't do that lol.

No. I am just so over this. I just want it to be stated the evolutionary altered their dna and they turned almost post human
    ...so are you saying that Wanda is homo novissima then? Get her Moira X!