Spectacular Member

Default Green Lantern vs Martian Manhunter

These are the DCAU versions.

The Justice League's B-tier powerhouses (because we all know Clark and Wally wear the pants in JL/JLU) John and J'onn face off. John has a full charge.

They fight in the desert where John's construct curiously overpowered Superman. Win is by KO. Both are in character.

Who wins?

When did John overpower Superman with a construct?

As for the fight, neither is winning in the first seconds so they both have a chance to get going. This favors Manhunter because I don't believe this GL has any feats for hitting intangible foes.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Probably in that episode where John tried training the Founders to work better as a team while Grodd was psychically making them fight amongst themselves.

It’s not completely outside GL’s presentation, as he later inflicted some pain on Kara in JLU while mind-controlled, but J’onn has many showings of shoving his arms through people’s heads and throats.

Much as I like Stewart, I back the Martian due to his phasing. Guy jobbed the most out of anyone in those shows.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Is the original Superman show canon to JLU? Because this happenned:

Also pretty sure GL are show as capable of messing Superman level charaxters up, whereas MM isn't on that show. Not physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Is the original Superman show canon to JLU? Because this happenned:

Also pretty sure GL are show as capable of messing Superman level charaxters up, whereas MM isn't on that show. Not physically.
    The original show is canon, yes.

Even if MM isn't that strong, intangibility is difficult to overcome.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If J'onn phases, he can only attack John mentally. Normally, that would be a good tactic, but DCAU J'onn was generally depicted as hypersensitive to contact with human minds, to the point where it seemed to cause him extreme distress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    If J'onn phases, he can only attack John mentally. Normally, that would be a good tactic, but DCAU J'onn was generally depicted as hypersensitive to contact with human minds, to the point where it seemed to cause him extreme distress.
    He was kinda TAS "Jean Grey" about psychic stuff lol.

Buuuut he can just unphase a finger in dudes brain. Even if that mangles his hand, it's still a win.
    - big_adventure