Bisexuality.

Spiderman cosplay and a date with Electro
    An appearance by Emma Frost

Sexual tension with Daken
    Therapy sessions with Emma Frost
    Fun with Jean Grey
    Human Torch subtext

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I would be amazed if this made it to 10 issues even. Marvel didn't even give the original run a full 12 issues.

Remember Midnighter, which seemed to be more critically acclaimed (and I think sold better?), got cancelled at 12 issues and then DC brought it back as Midnighter and Apollo for only 6 issues. They brought them in to the Batverse and DC Universe at large and then limbo'd them immediately after.

Still I'm happy for more.
    The difference is that Midnighter was actually created gay and people have no problem with him being portrayed the way he was created and has always existed.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    The difference is that Midnighter was actually created gay and people have no problem with him being portrayed the way he was created and has always existed.
    I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here, but I've heard that complaint more. Iceman is more visible and known more though too. So its an interesting comparison. I wish both were around!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    It hurts seeing just how bad it seems Gen X did in trades.

I would love to see Iceman interacting with Emma, it would be interesting to see as she has taken over his body before and should really know more than anyone what Bobby has been dealing with. Also i know this is about Iceman but i would also love for her to bring up her brother Christian i kinda want him to have a happy ending after all he dealt with

I would also love to see him interact more with other queer characters such as Wiccan, Hulkling, Northstar...etc

Sina exploring Icemans powers to a greater extent

More interactions with either Daken or Johnny Storm
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Some more Daken.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Bisexuality.
    This...

...and...

...Team Up with Emma Frost.

Boom Boom making an appearance, maybe apart of the supporting cast
    He needs to talk with Emma Frost and Jean Grey
    Team-up with Rogue
    Team-up and interactions with Johnny Storm and Spider-Man (the original Marvel teen heroes together!)
    Give him his own villain
    Last edited by Crimz; 06-13-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

SUPER-COOL!!

Regarding sales, accidentally came across this just recently, and it seemed apropos...

https://twitter.com/MagsVisaggs/stat...48568088858624
    • THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP is another example of a Marvel book that doesn't do great on Wednesdays but KILLS in trade. Smart of Marvel to bring it back and build up that back catalog.
    • Because here's the thing about books that move in trade: you hook them with that volume 1, and then suddenly there's 12 more volumes ready for them to binge right away. You sell one book, you've got a good shot at selling the whole run.
    • Trades friggin' rule, and they're great business.
    • Kim & Kim is a book that has never been a huge hit on Wednesdays but does enough trade to stay in the black. Trades are able to build smaller, dedicated followings that are easier to sustain because the format is cheaper to manufacture and distribute.
    • And they're more likely to worm their way into unexpected places like small book stores, children's bookstores, and other places you wouldn't expect a floppy to land.
    Off to read 'bout Dani Moonstar, in today's New Mutants DS#4, now. Man, talk 'bout a veritable WINDFALL, these days.

Cool news, happy to see it back (at least for awhile). The writing wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed the series. (which is more than I can say about most of the titles that are out right now...)

Someone other than Kitty. If she ain't coming out the closet, I don't care for her taking up panel space. Also:

-Bobby being more of a teacher (can we get more stories of him and his class???)

-Bobby helping a student come out

-And issue surrounding LGBT+ solidarity (like NewMutant said, a night out with LGBT+ mutants)

-An 'Amazing Friends' reunion

-A Confrontation w/ Mystique

-Ms. Frost? Miss Frost???

Just wanna throw in that Marvel as opposed to Vertigo is a MUCH more thought of comic company. So when Marvel does something there's more eyeballs on it.

Also, when Apollo launched people weren't so easily triggered by gay people in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Someone other than Kitty. If she ain't coming out the closet, I don't care for her taking up panel space. Also:

-Bobby being more of a teacher (can we get more stories of him and his class???)

-Bobby helping a student come out

-And issue surrounding LGBT+ solidarity (like NewMutant said, a night out with LGBT+ mutants)

-An 'Amazing Friends' reunion

-A Confrontation w/ Mystique

-Ms. Frost? Miss Frost???
    All this !!!!1 I honestly don't know why Kitty is getting so much panel time, i would love to see other lgbt+ take up her panel time
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer