Page 571 of 662 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think what would be cool is if Goddess Storm challenges ALL the Weather Gods of every country making her dominant.

So she would face off:
    Thor
    Zeus
    Freyr(Norse God of Rain)
    Indra(Hindu God of Thunder)
    Adad (Mesopotamia God of Storms)
    Ukko (Finnish God of Sky and Weather)
    Etc.

Now that would be cool
    you know that would be cool. I think another cool thing would be that the gods of wakanda attempt to start a war against her for being a "pretender" in their absence. it could be a good pitch for a solo seeing her go against some of these gods as well as the ones you mentioned.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it magnifies her strength and power. she has immeasurable strength and longevity.

this is how it's different beloved. that is why she doesnt need stormcaster.
    I know that, but I’m saying is because she is a God that can easily play a role into her powers having no limits.

And hold up there homie. We have not seen Goddess Storms strength increase or anything yet. UNTIL then she needs Stormcaster.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I think what would be cool is if Goddess Storm challenges ALL the Weather Gods of every country making her dominant.

So she would face off:
    Thor
    Zeus
    Freyr(Norse God of Rain)
    Indra(Hindu God of Thunder)
    Adad (Mesopotamia God of Storms)
    Ukko (Finnish God of Sky and Weather)
    Etc.

Now that would be cool

Ha, I don't think the world could survive that kind of battle with those weather gods. That would be like some Dragon Ball Z ****.

I know that, but I’m saying is because she is a God that can easily play a role into her powers having no limits.

And hold up there homie. We have not seen Goddess Storms strength increase or anything yet. UNTIL then she needs Stormcaster.
    did you read the insert from the marvel book. her becoming a goddess amplifies her durability and strength. we just haven't seen it yet but by definition her becoming a God makes this an automatic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I do think, since he's the one to make a point of Ororo being goddess, that Coates should take that as his responsibility to go deeper. Honestly, it wouldn't take that much to offer more of an explanation. A few panels of narrative would be all that is required. Also, it would be nice if the artist, when displaying her godhood powers, would make it look differently from her normal mutant powers. Otherwise, how in the hell will readers know the difference. Then again, that's assuming that Ororo has a god mode. I know some posters here mentioned that but I'm uncertain if that's what Coates meant. I mean, a god is a god. Why would they have to go into a special mode state? Wouldn't being a god be their natural or normal state?

So, for Ororo, she should be seen as a goddess all the time, like Thor is considered a god, for example. I don't think people refer to what Thor does as him going into his god mode. He either is nor is not a god. I think the same should be true for Ororo. As a goddess, just as a mutant, she would have to determine how much power each particular situation warrants.
    But Thor actually has a Godmode tho. And so does Wonder Woman. I hear what your saying and for the most part you are indeed I correct. The best way to tell the difference was in Shuri #9. Her voice changed to ME that is a Godmode.

Ha, I don't think the world could survive that kind of battle with those weather gods. That would be like some Dragon Ball Z ****.
    you know I actually see her goddess mode akin to saiyans going super or blue or whatever. it allows her to still have this ability but she doesnt access it unless absolutely necessary.

BANNED

That would be cool.

Storm takes everyone’s weather and uses it against them

did you read the insert from the marvel book. her becoming a goddess amplifies her durability and strength. we just haven't seen it yet but by definition her becoming a God makes this an automatic.
    I did. But that not substantial proof of you don’t have anything to back that up. Meaning We need instance of seeing Goddess Storm durability being put to the test. Other than that those are just words and assumptions.

I got it, but the fact of the matter is being a God can play a role.

what I dont understand is how people still wish to claim she isnt a goddess even though it has been stated she is one by multiple writers. I also find it cute that Coates gave her this development in his book and now the idea of mutants being gods are discussed in Hickman's xmen. I dont think this is a coincidence.

That would be cool.

Storm takes everyone’s weather and uses it against them

I did. But that not substantial proof of you don’t have anything to back that up. Meaning We need instance of seeing Goddess Storm durability being put to the test. Other than that those are just words and assumptions.

I got it, but the fact of the matter is being a God can play a role.
    I think the proof we will get at a later point in the comics but I think for those who need or dont understand whet she can do in this mode ot is explained in the insert. however I agree with you we need the proof in comics. though I would argue we kinda have seen this as we saw her burst through rocks with her strength of godhead when she fought adversary.

BANNED

People who claim Storm is no god is honestly delusional.

There’s proof in the scans posted multiple times. Though it think the fact that she is a mutant makes them confused.

People who claim Storm is no god is honestly delusional.

There’s proof in the scans posted multiple times. Though it think the fact that she is a mutant makes them confused.
    well you know siryn is mutant and a goddess too. she actually was confirmed one before storm.

so is it confusion or do you think they just prefer her only being a mutant?

BANNED

I think the proof we will get at a later point in the comics but I think for those who need or dont understand whet she can do in this mode ot is explained in the insert. however I agree with you we need the proof in comics. though I would argue we kinda have seen this as we saw her burst through rocks with her strength of godhead when she fought adversary.
    Ok, that I agree on.

BANNED

well you know siryn is mutant and a goddess too. she actually was confirmed one before storm.

so is it confusion or do you think they just prefer her only being a mutant?
    Who the hell is Siryn wait Banshee’s cousin??? Is a God????? A God of what? Foolishness!?

Ok, that I agree on.
    yea I think coates by the end of this arc will have her accept her gift of godhead and we will see her doing some more badass things. at least I hope so.

Who the hell is Siryn wait Banshee’s cousin??? Is a God????? A God of what? Foolishness!?
    lololol I'm not quite sure but she because a true God a while ago. I'm not sure what the extent of her powers was but I think she died somehow. and now that she is back I'm not sure she retained those abilities.