Page 182 of 198 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2966

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    This one has been getting a lot of retweets on Twitter.

That and the Greg Capullo sketch he did. He deleted it once but then put it right back up.
    Yea, I love Ben Oliver’s art....

The earring was a nice touch....
    #MagnetoWasRight

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    What's wrong with the goggles? I think they make sense especially if they have night vision.

Okay, so she can fight but the all black suit still fits better with a rooftop jumping thief. It just needs a more realistic material, not latex like some artist make them. It's hard to be acrobatic in those.
    The goggles are ugly and have been around far too long. They need to streamline her. This is a comic, not reality. She needs an overhaul and something eye-popping. This ugly costume of hers bores the public.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbgo View Post
    The goggles are ugly and have been around far too long. They need to streamline her. This is a comic, not reality. She needs an overhaul and something eye-popping. This ugly costume of hers bores the public.
    Says who? It's a great costume.

#MagnetoWasRight

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Right. The public...

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

Agreed. Everyone I showed Catwoman to in 2001 said, "Ew, what's up with the bug eyes?" That was my immediate reaction as well but I wanted other people's honest opinion. Everyone hated her work boots as well. They all comment, "that's not sexy or very pretty." I continued to hate the look and bland theme of the comic more & more in 2001 so I stopped reading the 2001 series around issue #7. I bought the trade collections years later after I had gotten over the disgust. I had collected the entire 90's series up to the point that it got an awful new artist and writer. I hated it when Jim Balent redesigned her costume in 1999, cutting her hair, modifying her mask to cover her nose, added whiskers and a tail. And sure enough, that's when her sales started to drop off the Top 100 comics sales list, so I know I wasn't the only one who hated the changes.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    Agreed. Everyone I showed Catwoman to in 2001 said, "Ew, what's up with the bug eyes?" That was my immediate reaction as well but I wanted other people's honest opinion. Everyone hated her work boots as well. They all comment, "that's not sexy or very pretty." I continued to hate the look and bland theme of the comic more & more in 2001 so I stopped reading the 2001 series around issue #7. I bought the trade collections years later after I had gotten over the disgust. I had collected the entire 90's series up to the point that it got an awful new artist and writer. I hated it when Jim Balent redesigned her costume in 1999, cutting her hair, modifying her mask to cover her nose, added whiskers and a tail. And sure enough, that's when her sales started to drop off the Top 100 comics sales list, so I know I wasn't the only one who hated the changes.
    Haha. I see what you mean by bug eyes. It's just the art style though. When it's drawn by Jim Lee, Adam Hughes, Fabok, Janin, Jones or similar artist that's more realistic, they look good. Fine, at least.
    OCT010586._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

I don't like the one with the tail and whiskers either.

#MagnetoWasRight

Fantastic Member

I can't wait for this statue I can't find the one of Selina by herself but I will happily take this one.

#MagnetoWasRight

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

The goggles are only bug eyes when Cooke drawn it. Many artist today draw it sleek and less bulky.

Whatever her new costume is it's going to be tough to beat the one she's wearing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Damm, that title is pretty accurate .

Wow. Hard to top Adam Huges when it comes to drawing Selina .

Although it kind of gives off an Amanda Conner vibe...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Damm, that title is pretty accurate .
    Too true...

classy and hot all in one
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Cat. Woman. by Patrick Zircher.

CATWOMAN .jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."