Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

It always amuses me seeing Rachel & Franklin 1 because she's clearly a closet lesbian & he's a beard, 2 he's currently a whole ass child who should be grown adult at least 20 which he's not so the pairing will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It always amuses me seeing Rachel & Franklin 1 because she's clearly a closet lesbian & he's a beard, 2 he's currently a whole ass child who should be grown adult at least 20 which he's not so the pairing will never happen.
    But it could also mean rachel is scheduled to be born in the 616 soon. Maybe Scott/Jean have twins. Little Nathan and Rachel. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

Though I enjoyed the story I found the ending rather a let down. A third brother is brought in and then by the end everyone agrees to a mind wipe. I do have to wonder just how strong Oracle is that her mid wipe has maintained this long with the number of times that the Summers' boys have been telepathically manipulated. One would think over time that would slip and someone would remember something. Also why would Adam request a memory wipe for himself. Seems he would want to remember what happened so he would know to avoid certain people and cause them to remember who he really is.

From the last page we can tell that Mr. Sinister knows about Adam and his connection to the Summers but does anyone know who the person that was watching Mr. Sinister was?

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Though I enjoyed the story I found the ending rather a let down. A third brother is brought in and then by the end everyone agrees to a mind wipe. I do have to wonder just how strong Oracle is that her mid wipe has maintained this long with the number of times that the Summers' boys have been telepathically manipulated. One would think over time that would slip and someone would remember something. Also why would Adam request a memory wipe for himself. Seems he would want to remember what happened so he would know to avoid certain people and cause them to remember who he really is.

From the last page we can tell that Mr. Sinister knows about Adam and his connection to the Summers but does anyone know who the person that was watching Mr. Sinister was?
    The fact that they are shipping these stories as in continuity, it had to happen. It makes me excited for how it will come out again though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

They set up Nate's tree weird. He wasn't cloned from Cable and was produced by the genes of Jean and Scott. Is that considered cloning? I don't think so. Sinister used the actual DNA of Jean and Scott no? If anything, he should have a grey and black line.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Lemme ask you.

Where is the summers in that genetic combo?
    OK i got it. I want one day the Grey family finally get their own chart and be important

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I mean, I was joking but really it reads that way until you stop, look for a bit and realize the vertical shape at the ends of lines is saying "skip this box and continue following the line." Graphic doesn't explain it at all.
    The chart is very confusing, only people who already know about will know that it isnt Emma and Maddie kid hahaha

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

They explain the different coloured connecting lines on the page.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    They set up Nate's tree weird. He wasn't cloned from Cable and was produced by the genes of Jean and Scott. Is that considered cloning? I don't think so. Sinister used the actual DNA of Jean and Scott no? If anything, he should have a grey and black line.
    i thought they were talking future Nate because he has the grey line for all reality and the line for future meaning even though his clone no longer exists from an au at some point he and rachel are inevitable in 616. but who knows.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    He should be "Family by genetic manipulation" like Adam X, yes, it's a mistake.

Weirdest place to retcon Genesis as the biological son of Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He should be "Family by genetic manipulation" like Adam X, yes, it's a mistake.

It’s canon he is a clone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Weirdest place to retcon Genesis as the biological son of Cable.
    I know right!

So do the boxes on the outside and the color not mean anything. Like hope the line says she is adopted by cable but the outside box says future and by blood. so is it going to be revealed hope is actually a summers by blood somehow
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So do the boxes on the outside and the color not mean anything. Like hope the line says she is adopted by cable but the outside box says future and by blood. so is it going to be revealed hope is actually a summers by blood somehow
    This image contains many inconsistencies and error. I wouldnt be surprised if someone at Marvel comments on it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This image contains many inconsistencies and error. I wouldnt be surprised if someone at Marvel comments on it
    Yeah I agree with you.