Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast
    Always Rakzo

Default "The World's Greatest Archer": Green Arrow Appreciation!

DC Forum Appreciation Thread rules:

1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Cyborg, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Golden Age to the Modern Age, let's celebrate the years and adventures of the Emerald Archer!

more-fun-comics-73-green-arrow.jpg

ga_24_1.jpg

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Default The Green arrow appreciation thread

The former forum had a alarming lack of Green arrow appreciation, so a new forum, a new chance to show the emerald archer some love. Wheter it's about Oliver Queen or Connor Hawke or any other Green arrow, wheter it's about the days gone by or the future, this the place to discuss about Green arrow.

Welcome Rakzo, like always you're just that bit faster than me.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Yeah Rakzo what a douche :P Vic had Ollie in his old profile pic he deserved to start the GA appreciation haha!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBatmanFanGuy View Post
    Yeah Rakzo what a douche :P Vic had Ollie in his old profile pic he deserved to start the GA appreciation haha!
    Haha, don't worry, they got merged. And to be honest, there's no bigger GA fan than Rakzo

Always Rakzo

Thanks man, good to see you back too!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBatmanFanGuy View Post
    Hey, I take offense on that!

I can't avoid being a douche.

Haha, don't worry, they got merged. And to be honest, there's no bigger GA fan than Rakzo
    Nah, I'm sure there are even bigger GA fans than me.

Just because I can't find them doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Speaking of GA, did anybody see the New Episode of Arrow?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

My favorite DC character. He will go up against the same guys Superman will go up against without powers. He just has brains, balls and a bow. Ever since #17 Green Arrow has been amazing. Just hitting on all cylinders month in and month out. Glad to see an appreciation thread to the man himself.

BANNED

I have tons of pictures of Green Arrow but this website doesn't let me post pictures. Anyway, I've liked Green Arrow for years but he gets his ass kicked too much. I don't want people to think he's useless because he's not.

Green Arrow is my favorite DC character by far and has been for several years. I still prefer the pre-New 52 version, goatee and all, but I'm happy to get my Green Arrow fix through Lemire's interesting new direction for the comic and weekly fun of the TV series.

Lemire/Sorrentino has been my gateway into the GA universe I'm loving it. Honestly it's my favorite book every month and the best thing that happened in the Nu52.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Lemire/Sorrentino has been my gateway into the GA universe I'm loving it. Honestly it's my favorite book every month and the best thing that happened in the Nu52.
    Glad to hear you've become a Green Arrow fan. He's always been a great character and I agree as well. Lemire and Sorrentino's run has been nothing short of incredible!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Raichi View Post
    Speaking of GA, did anybody see the New Episode of Arrow?
    Yes. The show really is amazing. It gets better by the episode.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark