Page 117 of 613 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 9190
    Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    is a pity that we have to wait almost a month to be able to see Storm in BP, the wait is exhausting :/
    Ororo probably won't appear much, if at all, in next month's BP. Coates will likely focus on T'Challa and maybe M'Baku, Eden, and Bast.

Do you guys think, since mutants now seem to be almost anti-human, that T'Challa will be called in to help the X-Men save Ororo? I ask because, with her having a machine virus, his genius would be beneficial. But I can see some of the X-Men not wanting to involve him, even at the risk of Ororo's life, because T'Challa isn't human. The last time Ororo was in a coma, Jean reached out to T'Challa who did manage to help her help Ororo. So, what do you guys think? Will BP make an appearance in Storm's issue?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Do you guys think, since mutants now seem to be almost anti-human, that T'Challa will be called in to help the X-Men save Ororo? I ask because, with her having a machine virus, his genius would be beneficial. But I can see some of the X-Men not wanting to involve him, even at the risk of Ororo's life, because T'Challa isn't human. The last time Ororo was in a coma, Jean reached out to T'Challa who did manage to help her help Ororo. So, what do you guys think? Will BP make an appearance in Storm's issue?
    wakanda seems to be in a familiar relantionship with krakoa, so perhaps?

I have a feeling this issue is far more complicated than a virus, but the way her giant sized issue was described as a point of importance to define ororo for years to come, how she is saved will be a very very interesting story

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I have a feeling this issue is far more complicated than a virus, but the way her giant sized issue was described as a point of importance to define ororo for years to come, how she is saved will be a very very interesting story
    In this kind of situation, normally the next of kin would make decisions. But in her situation, who would be considered her next of kin? In my mind, it would either be T'Challa or her paternal grandparents. But they are all human, so I can easily see Xavier and most of the other X-Men discounting them to the point of not even letting them know of Ororo's extreme medical condition. And, considering we don't know how often Ororo and T'Challa arrange to see or speak to each other, what will he do if he can't contact her?

All possibly interesting story ideas. Or her human contacts and family might not be mentioned at all.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Ororo probably won't appear much, if at all, in next month's BP. Coates will likely focus on T'Challa and maybe M'Baku, Eden, and Bast.
    yes agreed. I think this next issue will focus heavily on tchalla as well. I doubt storm will appear.

it would be nice to see tchalla and maybe other friends who are non-mutant work to save her. she has fought so so long and tirelessly not only for mutants but humanity as well. I would not want the ideals of krakoa to taint ororo in that manner.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

hickman has done his work on storm, now remember the last time an infection of a sort tried to destroy her? it was immensly impressive then

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes agreed. I think this next issue will focus heavily on tchalla as well. I doubt storm will appear.

it would be nice to see tchalla and maybe other friends who are non-mutant work to save her. she has fought so so long and tirelessly not only for mutants but humanity as well. I would not want the ideals of krakoa to taint ororo in that manner.

I'm thinking about the perspective of the other X-Men who wanted to close off all ties to humans. Ororo didn't support that. But I wonder, now that she is incapable of making decisions for herself, if the X-Men will do everything they can to help her, even if it means getting help from humans. T'Challa, even Shuri, are so obvious of choices for the X-Men to reach out to help Ororo. But I can see some of the hardliner not wanting to get Wakandans involved because not only are they human but because they also refused Krakoa's drugs.

If they go this storyline, it could be very interesting. I could see T'Challa being pissed as hell but him also finding a way to get onto Krakoa to see Ororo.
    Last edited by GuiltyPleasure; 02-27-2020 at 08:47 AM.

I thought I would share this. The associate editor at marvel (Sarah Brunstad) is enjoying Black Panther by Mr. Costes as well. I just love how nice the staff at marvel are and also responsive to messages, as I know they are incredibly busy and dont have to respond! I really do appreciate it!

https://mobile.twitter.com/butterfly...85034462973953
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm thinking about the perspective of the other X-Men who wanted to close off all ties to humans. Ororo didn't support that. But I wonder, now that she is incapable of making decisions for herself, if the X-Men will do everything they can to help her, even if it means getting help from humans. T'Challa, even Shuri, are so obvious of choices for the X-Men to reach out to help Ororo. But I can see some of the hardliner not wanting to get Wakandans involved because not only are they human but because they also refused Krakoa's drugs.

If they go this storyline, it could be very interesting. I could see T'Challa being pissed as hell but him also finding a way to get onto Krakoa to see Ororo.
    oh I gotcha. I think some as you mentioned earlier may be open to human help but it seems like with the creation of krakoa some of the non-mutant heroes attitudes toward mutants are changing. at this point I dont see why they wouldnt reach out to shuri or tchalla if they believe doing so would help ororo. moreover, in a recent marvel issue fiege and shuri were in a friendly race where they both express respect for each other's abilities. I would think at this point that respect still exists until something happens to alter it.

also I would love to see tchalla fight like hell to get to his beloved. that would be nice to see.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-27-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh I gotcha. I think some as you mentioned earlier may be open to human help but it seems like with the creation of krakoa some of the non-mutant heroes attitudes toward mutants are changing. at this point I dont see why they wouldnt reach out to shuri or tchalla if they believe doing so would help ororo. moreover, in a recent marvel issue fiege and shuri were in a friendly race where they both express respect for each other's abilities. I would think at this point that respect still exists until something happens to alter it.

also I would love to see tchalla fight like hell to get to his beloved. that would be nice to see.

I would also love to see T'Challa pulled into what's going on with Ororo. Wakanda has been mentioned and Hodari shown, in other issues, but it would be great to have T'Challa weigh in on all of this. It was good that Coates had T'Challa showing he was fully aware of Krakoa.

hickman has done his work on storm, now remember the last time an infection of a sort tried to destroy her? it was immensly impressive then
    Storm could use a modern day galactic core feat ala the Broodling infection, and if that's where Hickman takes this, awesome, but I'm not convinced....yet.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I would also love to see T'Challa pulled into what's going on with Ororo. Wakanda has been mentioned and Hodari shown, in other issues, but it would be great to have T'Challa weigh in on all of this. It was good that Coates had T'Challa showing he was fully aware of Krakoa.
    yea I'm curious to see what he thinks of the krakoan way. we know, as you mentioned, he is aware of krakoa and he doesn't appear to be at all concerned so that may be an early sign he is at least indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm could use a modern day galactic core feat ala the Broodling infection, and if that's where Hickman takes this, awesome, but I'm not convinced....yet.
    by the goddess how could I forget the first time she (and a few of her fellow xmen friends) were infected by the brood.

Galaxy Storm on Giant Size is really cool. I hope we see her again someday

https://thegeekiary.com/black-panthe...-26-2020/79218

I love his reviews. check them out here!!!

he also seems to agree coates showed us goddess storm!!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Galaxy Storm on Giant Size is really cool. I hope we see her again someday
    what do you mean? what's galaxy storm?