Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Because it exists in the current run and some of us(like me) can't look over it.
    Yea but this isn't the thread for that though. Complaining about it here just derails the thread into more poly talk (which I now am doing myself...)

Because it exists in the current run and some of us(like me) can't look over it.
    The same here, I am still undecided on how I'm supposed to feel about this, on the one hand I really like it the last things that happened about Jean and Scott, this is the jott that I love. BUT a polyamorous relationship doesn't go with what I relate to Jean and Scott, although at the moment nothing proven, only insinuations that may or may not be true ... but if they are true, I prefer to think that this only happens with these clones, that I still don't know how real they are and well the real ones wouldn't do that, as I say once again that's not how Jean and Scott really are.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    The same here, I am still undecided on how I'm supposed to feel about this, on the one hand I really like it the last things that happened about Jean and Scott, this is the jott that I love. BUT a polyamorous relationship doesn't go with what I relate to Jean and Scott, although at the moment nothing proven, only insinuations that may or may not be true ... but if they are true, I prefer to think that this only happens with these clones, that I still don't know how real they are and well the real ones wouldn't do that, as I say once again that's not how Jean and Scott really are.
    Actually it has been proven.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Actually it has been proven.
    it is? Scott know about jean and Wolerine? It isn't on page

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I've been trying to ignore the square. I personally think its too late for the pair now. Too much has happened or they are going to have to go with a retcon or some excuse but I'm tired of those. I found some rather lovely Scott and Jean fanart. Jean/Scott through the years... The first though the boots are inaccurate.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 11-30-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    it is? Scott know about jean and Wolerine? It isn't on page
    Jean and Wolverine is on panel in X-Force. There also is the interlocking rooms and the sinister secrets. Then there's all the insinuations

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jean and Wolverine is on panel in X-Force. There also is the interlocking rooms and the sinister secrets. Then there's all the insinuations
    The poster is asking whether Scott knows about Jean/Logan, not whether it exists or not.

And sure, he probably does. But how the hell did he ever agree to... arrgghh... I hate it so much.

The poster is asking whether Scott knows about Jean/Logan, not whether it exists or not.

And sure, he probably does. But how the hell did he ever agree to... arrgghh... I hate it so much.
    Probably the same reasons/way Jean agreed to Emma. I mean at this point, it is what it is but it's nice to see them actually working together as equals and the idea that they're co-leading a team is an exciting one!

BANNED

Characters being OOVC in Krakoa is the new normal.

Well there is nothing on page that they know about it.

She walks in with Scott and goes over to kiss Logan. Everyone knows as Jean isnt exactly being subtle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

She walks in with Scott and goes over to kiss Logan. Everyone knows as Jean isnt exactly being subtle.
    She kiss him over the face, they should be more explicit. They simply doesn't want to make it official

Im not going to go into this more beyond this post as there is a thread for the quad but Jean did this in front of Emma, a telepath. Its obvious to everyone in the room and especially her what is going on.

BANNED

It's obvious because people want it, but on page is very debatable

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There are those who know...and are somewhat entertained/intrigued...Jean, YOU GO GIRRRL!!!!.
    There are those who know...and are appalled. (How could HiX-Man do something so egregious to my beloved characters/OOC/bad writing!/Clones!!!)
    There are those who know...and are still willfully oblivious to what's in front their very eyes. (it's not explicitly stated on the page therefore it doesn't exist)

And that's okies...there's lots of room for ALL of us.

I'm just taking several moments to enjoy the THICNESS.
    Jott 01.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-01-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There are those who know...and are somewhat entertained/intrigued...Jean, YOU GO GIRRRL!!!!.
    There are those who know...and are appalled. (How could HiX-Man do something so egregious to my beloved characters/OOC/bad writing!/Clones!!!)
    There are those who know...and are still willfully oblivious to what's in front their very eyes. (it's not explicitly stated on the page therefore it doesn't exist)

And that's okies...there's lots of room for ALL of us.

I'm just taking several moments to enjoy the THICNESS.
    Jott 01.jpg
    I suppose I am from the third group, until there is something really explicit I will not accept it, I have already seen similar things in other comics those hints are that they don't want to make it official and if they don't want to do it it is because they aren't sure about it, first they leave it to see how consumers react, if they like it, they will make it official, if they see that the answer is mostly negative, they will act as if it never happened, total there is no real panel to demonstrate it, maybe the next writer can come and pretend it never It happened, just look at Hickman and Rosenbger, which I personally don't like because there seems to be 0 continuity at the end.
    If I see it official (jean/logan, scott/emma or even scott/logan) I will be in the second group and I suppose that for once I will support the contradictions between writers, although the clones can also use it as an excuse to ignore everything from hickman if they want.